Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8905850 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10771) (10772) (10773) (10774) (10775) (10776) (10777) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
patrickmuf:
At least he is next in line in any case of substitution of a forward player...
Yeah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fred won't be available for our next Match.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ronaldo................. Cavani .................... Greenwood

Hope OGS gonna start trio against Newcastle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Ole: I know you've won everything. You're a Champ definitely and was my Teammate. You know...... I am the Manager now, and kinda don't try to undermining my Authority.

I can't guarantee you'll be playing week in week out. You can see Donny? Cavani? You gonna need to understand.... this is NOT Manchester United of Sir Alex, we ain't after Trophy now, hence you have to trust the process.

CR7: (thinking) Lord..... I've made a terrible Mistake. Should have joined Man City or stay back at Juve.

Almost laughed out loud in a meeting now. You no well ����
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
hensben:
Ronaldo Abeg just one trophy make them nor sack me.

You are a monkey but this is funny ����
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oasis007:

Ronaldo................. Cavani .................... Greenwood

Hope OGS gonna start trio against Newcastle.

Who will create for who? It is not by loading strikers who will be stepping on one another's toes in the box. There should be at least one creative person in the front 3.

With Sancho unfit i would prefer Pogba at LWF, CR7 at CF, Greenwood at RWF with Cavani, Martial and probably Sancho on the bench.

Bruno at no 10, Matic/McTom and VDB at CM with Hannibal, Lingard, Mata on the bench.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Who will create for who? It is not by loading strikers who will be stepping on one another's toes in the box. There should be at least one creative person in the front 3.

With Sancho unfit i would prefer Pogba at LWF, CR7 at CF, Greenwood at RWF with Cavani, Martial and probably Sancho on the bench.

Bruno at no 10, Matic/McTom and VDB at CM with Hannibal, Lingard, Mata on the bench.

Bruno unlikely to start same as Pogba iMO, coz they gonna need to rest. I expect Ole to start VDB, McTom and Matic in Midfield, that's why I come up with Trio, coz we definitely gonna need sharp Attackers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgnXop4Rkf4

Why Hannibal and VDB dey combine to bully Fred na?
Misplaced aggression. No be him tell coach to dey bench una for him o. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oasis007:
Fred won't be available for our next Match.
Finally!!!!!!! cheesy
Ole will still go and start matic undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Doc, truthfully, I have never seen Bruno as a creator in that AM role. Do you think Ole will continue to tailor United's offense to Bruno's strengths or will he defer and build the offense around CR7? CR7 has always been the focus of every offense he has played in..If this becomes the case, will Bruno adapt/ evolve?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Roland17:

Doc, truthfully, I have never seen Bruno as a creator in that AM role. Do you think Ole will continue to tailor United's offense to Bruno's strengths or will he defer and build the offense around CR7? CR7 has always been the focus of every offense he has played in..If this becomes the case, will Bruno adapt/ evolve?

If we stick to a 4-2-3-1 then Bruno can play the no 10 role. He averages 2.5-3.0 key passes a game so i think being creative is not the problem. The problem is when he abdicates his midfield duties to join the CF in the box.

If he is able to cut down a little bit on those runs and keep up his passing then he should be okay. There was a time that people were accusing him of spamming too many through passes into the box, which means the desire to create for others is there. He just needs improve a little on his execution and feed the beast that is CR7.

And of course the game will be tailored to suit CR7. There are levels to this thing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
So Fred might not be able to play our next match. I imagine Donny will still be on the bench though. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Doc, is there any way a player can improve their balance and coordination. Cos Fred is always falling under the anointing

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Five Premier League clubs will be without their Brazilian internationals until Wednesday after the Brazilian FA asked FIFA to prevent them from playing, reports @_pauljoyce

Liverpool and Manchester City will both be without their No. 1s for the weekend �� https:///TxitL6RwZS

Why did Fred not travel

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Panther7:
Doc, is there any way a player can improve their balance and coordination. Cos Fred is always falling under the anointing

Lol na the same question i dey ask since for here. We can't allow small boys to be embarrassing our senior players like that. Mejbri just no get respect. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
TEN Premier League superstars are BANNED from playing this weekend as Brazil lead 'red list' nations taking revenge via FIFA's 'five-day rule' over clubs blocking international call-ups

Ederson
Allison
Raphinha
Thiago Silva
Firmino
Fred
Fabinho
Gabriel Jesus
Jiminez
Almiron

Thank God.. Feed is banned
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mrviktor:
Five Premier League clubs will be without their Brazilian internationals until Wednesday after the Brazilian FA asked FIFA to prevent them from playing, reports @_pauljoyce

Liverpool and Manchester City will both be without their No. 1s for the weekend �� https:///TxitL6RwZS

Why did Fred not travel

None of the Brazilians travelled as per their clubs' instructions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

VDB play is too safe..

He should risk it all if he wants a stake In the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mrviktor:

VDB play is too safe..

But there was nothing wrong with that clip na. He held on to the ball well until the pass was on. CM is not about taking risks but about keeping possession and having good build up play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Fred must be the unloved child because everyone has been known to abuse him from time to time.

Adama abused him. Trincao did too. Now Hannibal grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Lol na the same question i dey ask since for here. We can't allow small boys to be embarrassing our senior players like that. Mejbri just no get respect. cheesy
Abeg let Mejbri continue to the Lord's work grin grin
By the way Mejbri looks ripe for first team football not necessarily starting every game but he looks ready.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mrviktor:

VDB play is too safe..

This is why United struggle to control games and sustain attacks cos y'all want them to risk it all and lose possession. Nobody to control and recycle possession just risks and vibes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
melodyogonna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeHKaLEnl4g
This comp shows he can actually drive and dribble with the ball. So all those safe safe passes na cos he never settle

hmmm I think this puts to bed the one touch only accusations. he has much more to his game.
this is a confidence thing and the fact that Pogba he is bought to replace hasn't moved on.
Ole has to come up with something. we can't waste this talent.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Panther7:

Fred should get a personal trainer for strength training, for someone with a low centre of gravity he shouldn't be falling upandan angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
MRTA7:
So Fred might not be able to play our next match. I imagine Donny will still be on the bench though. undecided

In Wiz Khalifa's voice:"yunno what it is!!! grin"

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheLequte:

LMAO. Pastor!

Bless you Deacon cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
elrony:

Fred should get a personal trainer for strength training, for someone with a low centre of gravity he shouldn't be falling upandan angry angry

He has to bulk up, but that can negatively affect his engine style of play, which is literally his best attribute.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
KingAlabi:

Finally!!!!!!! cheesy
Ole will still go and start matic undecided
Mctominay don return to training abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
GloryIsaac:

He has to bulk up, but that can negatively affect his engine style of play, which is literally his best attribute.

He doesn't really need to pack up more muscle mass.

The engine dey pristine, be like na the wheel alignment no balance, baba needs more effective leg days.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
MRTA7:
Because Fred is not the one blocking Donny. Pogba and Bruno is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
afrodoc2:

Fred shud v given dt small boy heavy knock on d head. Dnt dey respect elders in their village?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10771) (10772) (10773) (10774) (10775) (10776) (10777) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: cdor777, engrelvis(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.