Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894248 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10994) (10995) (10996) (10997) (10998) (10999) (11000) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abeg make una die this argument...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Another Week of wailing and gnashing of Teeth loading.

Ole on the Wheel.
Hahahahahaha grin grin my Fav Bible quote grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ole "We’ve added some exciting players going forward, we’ve scored goals, and it’s a nice time to be an attacking player for us as well. We need to keep that going, keep attacking, keep having the Man United DNA as well as defending well, come together as a team, make sure we’re hard to play against......"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DNA United!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
nitrogen:
Ole "We’ve added some exciting players going forward, we’ve scored goals, and it’s a nice time to be an attacking player for us as well. We need to keep that going, keep attacking, keep having the Man United DNA as well as defending well, come together as a team, make sure we’re hard to play against......"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

DNA United!
Just imagine...Ole, thunder locate you...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
If Bruno get injury, the team will move on. There should be players that can fit in into his position.

With 4231 formation. I really like the 3 players behind the striker to be able to take on opponent with ease. Not just getting the ball and rush pass.

Get the ball, create space and give that juicy pass to your striker. An Iniesta like player. Delete any player in front of you. Enough space created for your other attackers.

Raasford Sancho Greenwood will be interesting to watch

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Seems AWB's 2 match ban has been reduced to 1 match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy

PSG Players are so determined to see Zizou in their dugout soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
nitrogen:

There was a time we were concerned that losing Pogba would be a big deal, but I remember that Fred and co stepped up when Pogba got injured.

Bruno is not indispensable.
You know how important Bruno is to this team, but your love for Dablord will not allow you admit Bruno is the starboy and King of Old Trafford. Contunu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
TrebleChamp:
You know how important Bruno is to this team, but your love for Dablord will not allow you admit Bruno is the starboy and King of Old Trafford. Contunu

Lool, starboi kor, moonguy niii. Please note that I did not say Bruno is not important, but he is not the most important, nor is he more important than Ronaldo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Solskjær: "We all want to see Cristiano. We all want to, because he's unique, he's different, he's had a career and everyone wants to come and watch him. But the plain fact of it is he cannot play every single game that we play, that's just physical nature, human nature."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Solskjær on the video Khabib posted of him and Sir Alex Ferguson: "I'm quite relaxed about it but, of course, it's not really fair on the gaffer that something like this gets broadcast. You always have opinions and you speak to people, you speak to people in confidence."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Solskjær: "I disagreed with the gaffer quite a few times and I told my wife quite a few times that I disagreed with him but that never made headlines as a player. I'm sure Sir Alex knows that it doesn't bother me."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Solskjær: "He [Sir Alex] knows how difficult this job is anyway, the gaffer. He didn't always play the same XI. He took some risks at times to rest Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney or David Beckham, the best players that we had. Sometimes it works, sometimes it didn't."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Solskjær on Ronaldo's reaction at full-time against Everton: "No [he's not bothered by it], not at all. I know him from before and if you lose two points later like Cristiano felt like there and then, that's natural. I want my players to not be happy with a situation."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin

Solskjær: "I spoke to him [Ronaldo] before the [Everton] game, spoke to him after the game and he was ready to come on when he was called upon. Unfortunately when we don't win Cristiano is not happy and that's a mindset that you want from every player."

Realest Main Man at the Moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Solskjær: "He's [Rashford] going to express himself and his talent and he knows that we want a lot from him, but we're going to give him the time to get back to what he was and what he can be."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Solskjær: "He [Rashford] does look fresh. He looks keen, he looks fit. He's bulked up a little bit, with some muscle."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Solskjær on Rashford: "I want to see that nice grin and smile and enthusiasm that he's shown so many times and, when he comes on the pitch, if he starts or even if he doesn't, just enjoy yourself and express yourself. That's what Manchester United players do and that's what we want."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
nitrogen:

Maguire is Ronaldo’s captain at United. Maybe Bruno is one of the important players, unfortunately, he is not the main man at Utd, as he has not win anything tangible with the sheer production at United and even Sporting.

We all know the most important player at United right now, and we know the only main man in the team.

It is what it is.

Lmao the anger that goes through me seeing some posts on here. Bruno has no won anything tangible here at United so he's not the main man abi? Do you people even think at all?

Sebi the Ronaldo( your main man don dey play), let's see how many major trophies be brings to us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, providing assists for strikers to score goals, the reason he racked up assists is because the strikers are scoring, so tell us if the other players are not doing their jobs. Bruno is not a winner, that’s it, he was not playing under Ole at Sporting, a top club in a shitty Portuguese league.

That aside, maybe we should break this down a bit, this season, who has really stepped up to win points for United between Bruno and Ronaldo? We can only focus on this season.

The only thing I remember about Bruno this season is the penalty miss, when we needed to secure at least 1 point against Aston Villa. Also, I remember another person stepping up in the UCL when we needed 3 points against Villarreal.

Infact, I can say that Greenwood and Lingard have been more impactful than Bruno this season. Maybe this will change overtime, but if Bruno is injured today, the team will adjust and the most important player will continue to be important.

Did Bruno start his Man Utd career this season? Cuz I'm not getting your point. I can't start to count how many points Bruno has won for us since he came in. Just go to the United Youtube channel and watch compilation of comebacks the past 2 years. Bruno is involved in almost every single comeback. He has been our best goal scorer, best provider, has the best work rate, he's the leader on the pitch.

He joined United when we were still wondering if we won't end up 6th that season. Or you've forgotten? Guy came in and everything changed. That'll always be the main man. Not the player that we brought in when ingredients don complete.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
nitrogen:

There was a time we were concerned that losing Pogba would be a big deal, but I remember that Fred and co stepped up when Pogba got injured.

Bruno is not indispensable.
Lmao if Bruno gets injured, you sef go cry..Forget all these talks. Can still remember how terrible we were before Bruno came in and how things changed since he's got here.

No single player has ever turned things around for us post ferguson like Bruno.

Btwn Pogba is not Bruno abeg. And hope you're not talking about the time we became Binary FC.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lmao the anger that goes through me seeing some posts on here. Bruno has no won anything tangible here at United so he's not the main man abi? Do you people even think at all?

Sebi the Ronaldo( your main man don dey play), let's see how many major trophies be brings to us.

when people say a particular player has not "won a trophy" in a way that makes it sound like they are blaming the player for it, I always imagine them having the brain of a mosquito

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Searchingvictor:
If Bruno get injury, the team will move on. There should be players that can fit in into his position.

With 4231 formation. I really like the 3 players behind the striker to be able to take on opponent with ease. Not just getting the ball and rush pass.

Get the ball, create space and give that juicy pass to your striker. An Iniesta like player. Delete any player in front of you. Enough space created for your other attackers.

Raasford Sancho Greenwood will be interesting to watch

Who will fit into the position? Pogba, VDB? Lmao. As stupid as Ole is, he knows without Bruno on that pitch, wahala dey. Na then una go sabi say Pogba na antelope or VDB no fit United style. No be today.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:22am On Oct 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

Did Bruno start his Man Utd career this season? Cuz I'm not getting your point. I can't start to count how many points Bruno has won for us since he came in. Just go to the United Youtube channel and watch compilation of comebacks the past 2 years. Bruno is involved in almost every single comeback. He has been our best goal scorer, best provider, has the best work rate, he's the leader on the pitch.

He joined United when we were still wondering if we won't end up 6th that season. Or you've forgotten? Guy came in and everything changed. That'll always be the main man. Not the player that we brought in when ingredients don complete.

You just dey shalaye anyhow. Someone said Bruno is a more important player than Ronaldo in the team this season, does that even make sense to you? You are just yapping about pre-Ronaldo era, of course Bruno was important like other key players like DDG and Maguire last season and the one before, even though we did not win any trophy, and we made second position a year before Ole and Bruno joined. So what’s the big deal?

Back to the main point, how many points has Bruno won for us this season compared to Lingard, Greenwood and Ronaldo? We are not looking at last season, so stop the shit show.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:30am On Oct 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

I don’t think you watched united before Ole joined, maybe you are one of the guys that started watching united because a legend became our manager. Remember our position when OGS became the manager, remember the performances before OGS messed up and we ended 6th or so after a good run? Prior to Bruno joining, we had a team, a team that was second and had just won Europa a few months before then. So stop saying Bruno came in and changed everything when we are not in any way better than the Mou era.

…….and why should not I talk about trophies? as bad as Moyes was, his players still won a community shield ffs. LVG’s boys won FA cup, and the team that Bruno met won trophies under a finished Mourinho. We must talk about trophies, that’s the end product, I don’t care if Onigbinde is our manager, if I want to talk about any former player today or even a 26/27 year old that previously played for a top club in another league, and still playing for a top club, I refer to trophies won, not statistics.

So cut the crap!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:33am On Oct 16, 2021
maik99:

when people say a particular player has not "won a trophy" in a way that makes it sound like they are blaming the player for it, I always imagine them having the brain of a mosquito

Lol, the fact is there na. Bruno has not won a major trophy, simple. Same way we said that Messi failed as an Argentine player until he won WAFU cup.

It is what it is, stop the emotional stuff!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:38am On Oct 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

Who will fit into the position? Pogba, VDB? Lmao. As stupid as Ole is, he knows without Bruno on that pitch, wahala dey. Na then una go sabi say Pogba na antelope or VDB no fit United style. No be today.

Lol, now I understand you. A World Cup winner is an antelope, and VDB that has not even gotten a chance no fit United style, while Bruno that has not won a spoon is the only right man for the job?

Haha, DNA guy, you are going gaga!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:42am On Oct 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lol, you are wishing that Ronaldo fails at Utd, never, even if you give him a shittier manager than Ole, he will win something. When he wins, go hug a transformer! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:36am On Oct 16, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, now I understand you. A World Cup winner is an antelope, and VDB that has not even gotten a chance no fit United style, while Bruno that has not won a spoon is the only right man for the job?

Haha, DNA guy, you are going gaga!

Seems you intentionally don't want to understand anything. I'm just giving examples of things that'll be said when that happens. When you try to play Pogba and VDB in a position that doesn't suit them.

Shay Pogba dey play 10 for France ni cuz I don't even understand what you're saying?

Stop twisting my words.

What I said is simple.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:39am On Oct 16, 2021
nitrogen:

Lol, you are wishing that Ronaldo fails at Utd, never, even if you give him a shittier manager than Ole, he will win something. When he wins, go hug a transformer! cheesy
WTF are you even saying?

You're trying to trash Bruno cuz he hasn't won anything with United under this same Ole. I'm saying Ronaldo is here, let's see what he'll win under the same manager. It's simple.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:42am On Oct 16, 2021
ChristoBam:

Seems you intentionally don't want to understand anything. I'm just giving examples of things that'll be said when that happens. When you try to play Pogba and VDB in a position that doesn't suit them.

Shay Pogba dey play 10 for France ni cuz I don't even understand what you're saying?

Stop twisting my words.

What I said is simple.

You are the one not understanding yourself. Pogba can play 10, he did that under Mou with trophies. VDB can also play 10, not like your manager has tried him in that position at any point.

We have 3-4 players that can play the position, it’s the system of the manager that matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10994) (10995) (10996) (10997) (10998) (10999) (11000) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.