Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894896 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11001) (11002) (11003) (11004) (11005) (11006) (11007) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Magwayaaaaaa

It's official.. Ole Gollum is a basterd

#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#Kill him
#RoastHim

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Greenwood’s hard work rendered useless.

Maguire is too slow. If he wasn’t injured sef na the same way e go play that ball.

Olodo oshi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
MAGWAYA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Shaw has gone back to the Mourinho version.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
gameboy727:
Maguire dey wait for ball. Lol

…like it’s the second coming.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
The coach and all that sanctioned that Maguire deal are very stupid and deserve life sentences each. Never seen a defender as sluggish as him in ages. Then Ole stupidly went and played him despite him being unfit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
He should change Maguire at HT. It’s just that there’s no one capable enough to shoulder that responsibility.

Bailly is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RightDecision15: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ole should swallow his pride and just resign cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
lol.

If you are an Olesexual, you are mad.

Meanwhile while everyone is right to blame that trapezium head captain of ours, I'm low key putting our Pogba on the spot for that goal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leyqute:
Greenwood’s hard work rendered useless.

Maguire is too slow. If he wasn’t injured sef na the same way e go play that ball.

Olodo oshi.

That was nothing to do with his fitness. That’s just poor decision making from Maguire

Got to be honest, irrespective of the mistake, what a finish from Tielemensm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
hoopLA:
lol.

Meanwhile while everyone is right to blame that trapezium head captain of ours, I'm low key putting our Pogba on the spot for that goal.

I disagree bro. His pass to Linda was good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin

I dey see Assist for Bruno upandan, dem carry am give am as Assist too?

Meanwhile, earlier we do away with Trevor's darling Daddy Manager, the better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Beorn:
The coach and all that sanctioned that Maguire deal are very stupid and deserve life sentences each. Never seen a defender as sluggish as him in ages. Then Ole stupidly went and played him despite him being unfit.

They told us that All Ole signings are excellent. For me only Bruno and Sancho are good signings, others are pants
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Joezinho:

That was nothing to do with his fitness. That’s just poor decision making from Maguire

Got to be honest, irrespective of the mistake, what a finish from Tielemensm
Superb goal cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
CapitalCee:

They told us that All Ole signings are excellent. For me only Bruno and Sancho are good signings, others are pants
I doubt if Ole wanted Bruno sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Somehow Ole felt Maguire was fit when he clearly is not.

Look at him lumbering like the foolish oaf that he is.

It's clear Pogba and Bruno cannot coexist in the same pitch on the same side.

Pogba refuses to be mature when playing for United and Ole has no balls to give him the hook.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
This team looks worse than Moyes’. At least we had possession and controlled games albeit in a boring fashion.
These guys can’t even string passes together!!!! Bleep!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
hoopLA:
lol.

Na.... Pogba has no blame at all. He passed to Lindelof. Lindelof passed it to DG. DG to an unfit Captain, who lost the ball cheaply.

Why blaming PP for it?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulphuric1: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
CapitalCee:
MAGWAYA

Lol, Iheanacho vs Magwaya
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ihenacho cool na baller
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
How many passes did Leicester just string together before Iheanacho fire ball komot? That was embarrassing to watch to be honest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
hoopLA:
lol.

Pogba did nothing wrong...That goal is 100% on Maguire...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Magwaya looks very uncomfortable in possession
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Maguire is clearly not fit to play, they should change him at half time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Meanwhile Pogba and Matic has been useless in the DM position. Inasmuch as Fred and McTominay are average at best, they'd shield our defence better than Pogba and Matic despite their brainfarts. See as Leceister are running circles around us in the midflied
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulphuric1: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Capitalcee, another one!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
slimghost:

I disagree bro. His pass to Linda was good.
Well i think he shouldn't have had any business with that free kick. A square ball to Lindelof (another jittery clown) only invited pressure on the defence.
Just my view, i could be wrong.

But Maguire should hang his head in shame.

At this level, you cant even deal with a simple pass out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
CapitalCee:

The jury is still out on Sancho. Never supported his signing but I hope he proves me wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy

Maguire fitness level ain't up to 10%. If we have a serious Management, this should be Ole last Match.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulphuric1: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Beorn:
Meanwhile Pogba and Matic has been useless in the DM position. Inasmuch as Fred and McTominay are average at best, they'd shield our defence better than Pogba and Matic despite their brainfarts. See as Leceister are running circles around us in the midflied

McFred no dey shield any defence abeg, we are always not good when teams counterattack us. It’s the setup. Don’t blame the players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oasis007:

Na.... Pogba has no blame at all. He passed to Lindelof. Lindelof passed it to DG. DG to an unfit Captain, who lost the ball cheaply.

Why blaming PP for it?

Ok o.

No further arguments
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Joezinho:
Magwayaaaaaa

It's official.. Ole Gollum is a basterd

#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#Kill him
#RoastHim

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11001) (11002) (11003) (11004) (11005) (11006) (11007) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.