Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,321 members, 7,897,467 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8976304 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11680) (11681) (11682) (11683) (11684) (11685) (11686) ... (14268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
ChristoBam:

Bring a post in which I said Messi not playing at his usual level is because of Poch. Penaldo bandits and lies.

I ain't into digging of dirts

So, tell us...why is Maysee struggling?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
ChristoBam:
80% of fans shouting Ten Haag to the extent that going with someone else will be a very unpopular decision.

When the board decides to follow what the fans want and go with Ten Haag, and it doesn’t end well, fans go dey shout Glaziers out.

You are right with the bolded...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
afrodoc2:
I see our brother is still on his anti-ten Hag crusade. grin

In other news. Another Hannibal alert. Now that the season has pafuka completely they should give this guy senior minutes abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMGHYQhLAHg
My point some weeks back, Rafiu should play Hannibal, Soretire and all the other exciting youth players for the rest of our EPL games...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:

I ain't into digging of dirts

So, tell us...why is Maysee struggling?!
He's not playing at his usual level cuz he's lost pace and PSG play fast, direct football because they prefer to play to the strengths a young Mbappe.

Still he's dropped 11 assists and is helping them to a league title they lost last season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
ChristoBam:

He's not playing at his usual level cuz he's lost pace and PSG play fast, direct football because they prefer to play to the strengths a young Mbappe.

Still he's dropped 11 assists and is helping them to a league title they lost last season.

Dubious.... something they lost cos of sloppiness.

Not as if it was a result of competitiveness

Now you see the Poch you're clamouring for?

Na him bottle that league last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Dubious.... something they lost cos of sloppiness.

Not as if it was a result of competitiveness

Now you see the Poch you're clamouring for?

Na him bottle that league last season

Tuchel started the season. Was there for more than half of the season. At the time Poch took over, they were about 7 points adrift. I guess Tuchel is not so good as well?

They lost because Lille was better than them last season. They were 2nd for most of the season.

Lille finished the season with 83 points. But it wasn't because of competition?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
ChristoBam:

Tuchel started the season. Was there for more than half of the season. At the time Poch took over, they were about 7 points adrift. I guess Tuchel is not so good as well?

They lost because Lille was better than them last season. They were 2nd for most of the season.

Lille finished the season with 83 points. But it wasn't because of competition?

Competition in a farmer's league

Abeg crack another joke

Idg...you mean to tell me that Poch didn't bottle it?

I remember at some point PSG were within reach and I thought Oboi, Poch dun win him first league.

How everything went downhill still remains a mystery

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gann: 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
The best thing that can happen to this club is for those Americans to be paid off. I really don't understand how they were allowed to take over such a massive business with borrowed funds.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Competition in a farmer's league

Abeg crack another joke

Idg...you mean to tell me that Poch didn't bottle it?

I remember at some point PSG were within reach and I thought Oboi, Poch dun win him first league.

How everything went downhill still remains a mystery

There can be competition once in a while in the 'farmers' league, so rest. A team that finished 86 points isn't a competition or what the fvck are you saying? Bundesliga na farmers league but at a point Dortmund was a huge competitor in the league and even won the league. Lille was better last season and they won it.

You're saying there was a time PSG almost met up, but was it not with the same team that started that season and fell 7 points behind? WTH are you saying?

A whole Tuchel left that team points behind Lille going into January, but Tuchel is a great coach and Poch is a bottler.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Joezinho:
It's irritating reading man utd fans supporting the fraud called Messi. I see them as Barkadots . No Barca fan is ever gonna support Ronaldo over Messi.

The love you have for a club's legend and a club with its heritage, tradition, history and years of highs and lows following the team, should always be bigger than the love you have for another club's player, however special, and especially one who plays for another fooolish team.

There is no way a real fan would ever choose to support fraud Pessi over cr7..
How can CR7 will be called a Man u legend?
How?
How many years did he spend with u?
He abandoned u for madrid at his peak of his career
If man u fans his claiming to be their legend what will madrid fans claim him to be? Sir Legend? cheesy
There’s a rumor he wants to leave u for Psg next season, is dat who u call your legend?
No doubt CR7 is a living legend but more for madrid.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
Messi started from youth level for barka and spent the good years of his life with barka.
Ronaldo forced his way out of man utd when he is about to prime. It makes no sense to call him man utd legend, but that's your sentiment.
Sorry if all man utd fans don't share your sentiment, it is understandable.

Gbamsolutely grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
Flyfly:
Hope you're not implying ronaldo is not a man united legend?
He's a legend, but he's a Man united run-away legend
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
ChristoBam:

A UCL final is greater than any achievement they had in mind when they signed Poch.
Arsenal fans still talk about that season they got to the UCL final. It’s a great experience.
They did this whole beating Inter Milan, Trashing Dortmund, Beating Man City, then Ten Haag’s Ajax.
This is a Tottenham team that was struggling for Europa spots before Poch came in.
Before Wenger how successful were Arsenal? Yet Wenger was fired when he couldn't meet the objectives of the club so, stop over hyping Poch...Spurs have won more than 10 trophies (I think it's 17) in their history so stop sounding like Poch did a Ranieri with Spurs...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
patrickmuf:
Before Wenger how successful were Arsenal? Yet Wenger was fired when he couldn't meet the objectives of the club so, stop over hyping Poch...Spurs have won more than 10 trophies (I think it's 17) in their history so stop sounding like Poch did a Ranieri with Spurs...
Don't understand you. Wenger was be
very successful and was fired after underperforming for years. What has that got to do with Poch being hired by United or his achievements with United?

Last trophy spurs won was in 2008 and was a league cup. The last trophy before that was probably 1999 or something and that was a league cup. Don't come here to tell me Tottenham has won 10 trophies or something. Most football clubs have trophies in their history. Getting to the Champions League final is far greater than that league cup or anything they thought they'd achieve when they hired him.

Arsenal with all the rebuilding and excitement can dream of a league cup or FA cup next season. But when you tell them they'll get to the UCL final, they'll laugh you off.

Btwn Poch's achievement that's got him linked to United is not limited to his stint at Tottenham.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2022
ChristoBam:

Don't understand you. Wenger was be
very successful and was fired after underperforming for years. What has that got to do with Poch being hired by United or his achievements with United?

Last trophy spurs won was in 2008 and was a league cup. The last trophy before that was probably 1999 or something and that was a league cup. Don't come here to tell me Tottenham has won 10 trophies or something. Most football clubs have trophies in their history. Getting to the Champions League final is far greater than that league cup or anything they thought they'd achieve when they hired him.

Arsenal with all the rebuilding and excitement can dream of a league cup or FA cup next season. But when you tell them they'll get to the UCL final, they'll laugh you off.

Btwn Poch's achievement that's got him linked to United is not limited to his stint at Tottenham.
You want Poch, I want Erik ten Hag...You won't see reasons with me just as I think Poch is limited so, make we wait for the board to make their decision...#Peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
patrickmuf:
You want Poch, I want Erik ten Hag...You won't see reasons with me just as I think Poch is limited so, make we wait for the board to make their decision...#Peace.
Lol bro, you won't see reason with me, but some people will. There are fake notions and positives about Ten Haag that I don't get. And I won't rest till I state the facts even though 80% of the people don't like it. Especially these last two weeks that I have a lot of time on my hands.

For the past 3 years, people have been fed with Anti Poch agenda. That they don't think clearly when it comes to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
patrickmuf:

Board :

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
Especially that Fvctard called Mark Goldbridge.
We want Mourinho now!
Give Ole the permanent job now!
Should have learnt a lesson from those two. But now releases an average of a video every day Pushing for Ten Haag and downplaying any thing Poch has done. And people listen to these contents everyday and are influenced by it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
ChristoBam:
We want Mourinho now!
Should have learnt a lesson from those two. But now releases an average of a video every day Pushing for Ten Haag and downplaying any thing Poch has done. And people listen to these contents everyday and are influenced by it.
I find it difficult to believe you support ManU.

Your reasoning is way different from them here.

None of them can name one reason they’ll choose Ten Haag over Poch. Absolutely no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:54am On Mar 20, 2022
ChristoBam:
We want Mourinho now!

Trash.

Poch is not man utd quality

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:55am On Mar 20, 2022
donstan18:

None of them can name one reason they’ll choose Ten Haag over Poch. Absolutely no reason.

Poch must continue with PSG with Pessi grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:16am On Mar 20, 2022
patrickmuf:

Lol. It took you this long to come to that realisation.

Time usually answers these questions. Whoever is right usually gets revealed in due course. Once a debate extends to days and then weeks there is no point in try any further to convince the other party.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:22am On Mar 20, 2022
TrebleChamp:
My point some weeks back, Rafiu should play Hannibal, Soretire and all the other exciting youth players for the rest of our EPL games...

Yeah. Hannibal, Shoretire, Iqbal from the Under-23s should get some minutes this season and then next season Hannibal should move into first team permanently while the other 2 go on loan.

I have actually been more impressed with Iqbal than with Soretire lately. Shoretire has physical advantages though.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2022
afrodoc2:

Yeah. Hannibal, Shoretire, Iqbal from the Under-23s should get some minutes this season and then next season Hannibal should move into first team permanently while the other 2 go on loan.

I have actually been more impressed with Iqbal than with Soretire lately. Shoretire has physical advantages though.

Omo this Garnacho boy is relentless.

He gives me the same vibes Chiesa does—running at the wingback all day and just being a menace in general. He just got a call to the Argentine senior men's team so he gets to train with Pessi, Dybala and Di Maria.

What do you think about Garnacho in terms of ceiling, prospects and developmental path?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:23am On Mar 20, 2022
DeadPresidents:

Omo this Garnacho boy is relentless.

He gives me the same vibes Chiesa does—running at the wingback all day and just being a menace in general. He just got a call to the Argentine senior men's team so he gets to train with Pessi, Dybala and Di Maria.

What do you think about Garnacho in terms of ceiling, prospects and developmental path?

He can get to the very top. He and Mainoo are the 2 players who have taken the biggest steps in the last 6 months in my opinion. In terms of technical ability Garnacho has all it takes to be a star.

Whether it would be at United is another story. As it stands he has Sancho, Elanga, Rashford blocking his path to the first team. Out of all of them only Sancho has his level of technical talent but Elanga's speed and work rate is an advantage. But crucially they are all bigger. stronger, and more matured senior players.

Anyway i don't think he would be ready for another 2 years at least. Argentina are just trying to hook him down cos of the obvious potential.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2022
donstan18:

Your problem is quite simple. You have poor reading and comprehension skills

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2022
I used to be one of the leading Poch fans here when he was at Poch but not after I noticed that he and Rodgers are in the same bracket, I quickly backtracked...Poch is just a level ahead of Ole, he will have you regularly make top 4 and pretend to compete for a trophy once or twice and that's it...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2022
obonujoker:

Trash.

Poch is not man utd quality

Quality? Do you guys even have that now?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2022
eph12:

Your problem is quite simple. You have poor reading and comprehension skills
How I wish whatever is written here can be translated a language of choice of each member of the forum. Some people should be reading stuffs in pidgin while others in French and some in Yoruba/Hausa/Igbo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Joezinho:

Ole Gollum? cheesy

Ruud Van Nistelrooy -- 219 games. 150 goals ( 5 seasons) Not a legend .

Ole gunnar - 366 games . 126 goals (11 seasons)- Club legend.

Because he scored a tap-in? Sheringham that scored the equalizer and nodded the ball for ole to tap-in is not a legend... Hhmmmmm

I have just one question for you:

What makes a player a legend for a club?

Once we understand where you’re coming from, we’ll know why you think one player is a legend and one isn’t.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2022
izzou:

Board :
God forbid grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Leyqute:

I have just one question for you:

What makes a player a legend for a club?

Once we understand where you’re coming from, we’ll know why you think one player is a legend and one isn’t.

*Fan favourite

*Achievement

*Ability

*Length of stay

*Club Loyalty

*Memories created...

For the longevity, Cantona spent just 5 years at utd. Cole spent 6 years same as CR7 before his return this season. Yet you mentioned them in your top 10 legends under SAF excluding Ronaldo's name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11680) (11681) (11682) (11683) (11684) (11685) (11686) ... (14268) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, eghos12(m), Shynaboy1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.