Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8905773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11758) (11759) (11760) (11761) (11762) (11763) (11764) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Put address for this mail nah cheesy

FirstbornWds:
F....uck... Barca should have brought Xavi in since... This league would have comfortably been ours !!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 1:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

But a certain comrade of yours was boosting the other day that only City will be able to defeat Barca in the entire Europe and you guys where beating your chest after defeating Madrid that if Xavi had come earlier, you would have won the league.
Wrong, he said only city/Liverpool would defeat us clearly while the other european Giants would be 50/50 abi isn't that what you said andrewbaba44
And yes we saying if Xavi had come earlier would make us challenge for the league still doesn't make my squad balanced, There's a reason why we had to get attacking reinforcements in the January transfer window and are still chasing more transfers especially in CDM and defence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

But a certain comrade of yours was boosting the other day that only City will be able to defeat Barca in the entire Europe and you guys were beating your chest after defeating Madrid if Xavi had come earlier, you would have won the league.

Xavi has done good work with this team. The chest-beating was most likely a means to brag and it sure must have come in a moment of excitement. We are still in the moment of transition, but the good thing is, that it happened faster than we all thought. So, it's excusable to chest-beat.

But the same cannot be said for you lots.... The massive fall from grace to pit is completely laughable, despite parading the most expensive team. C'mon, you guys even got a certain Ballon d'Or winner to join y'all ranks yet the biggest peat your team has managed to achieve this season is to qualify for the round-of-16 of the CL fixtures before being bundled out like a bag of beans by ATM.

So pardon us when we come to dispose of waste on this thread because it is what it has become; a dumping ground.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

But a certain comrade of yours was boosting the other day that only City will be able to defeat Barca in the entire Europe and you guys where beating your chest after defeating Madrid that if Xavi had come earlier, you would have won the league.

So that thing pain you ?

Well I said only city and Liverpool I will agree that can beat Barca ,these are the 2 best teams in the world ,maybe you are angry that I didn’t mentioned manure cheesy

And yes if xavi had come earlier we would have won the league ,what’s wrong in that if I may ask ??

So because Barca lost to Frankfurt means they aren’t good or what cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Xavi has done good work with this team. The chest-beating was most likely a means to brag and it sure must have come in a moment of excitement. We are still in the moment of transition, but the good thing is, that it happened faster than we all thought. So, it's excusable to chest-beat.

But the same cannot be said for you lots.... The massive fall from grace to pit is completely laughable, despite parading the most expensive team. C'mon, you guys even got a certain Ballon d'Or winner to join y'all ranks yet the biggest peat your team has managed to achieve this season is to qualify for the round-of-16 of the CL fixtures before being bundled out like a bag of beans by ATM.

So pardon us when we come to dispose of waste on this thread because it is what it has become; a dumping ground.

So ATM bundled them out like a bag of beans

Same ATM that couldn’t stand Barca and a 38 year old Daniel alves dominating them cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

[s] So that thing pain you ?

Well I said only city and Liverpool I will agree that can beat Barca ,these are the 2 best teams in the world ,maybe you are angry that I didn’t mentioned manure cheesy

And yes if xavi had come earlier we would have won the league ,what’s wrong in that if I may ask ??

So because Barca lost to Frankfurt means they aren’t good or what cheesy [/s]
K

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

K

No Dey cancel your destiny

Shebi you been get mouth to talk before now Na k cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Wrong, he said only city/Liverpool would defeat us clearly while the other european Giants would be 50/50 abi isn't that what you said andrewbaba44
And yes we saying if Xavi had come earlier would make us challenge for the league still doesn't make my squad balanced, There's a reason why we had to get attacking reinforcements in the January transfer window and are still chasing more transfers especially in CDM and defence
Did you caution him when he was boosting around Nairaland that your team was not balanced so he should shut up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So that thing pain you ?

So because Barca lost to Frankfurt means they aren’t good or what cheesy

The thing really day pain them. They want someone to roll in the mud with so they can't stand that they are alone in the scummy line.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

[s] No Dey cancel your destiny

Shebi you been get mouth to talk before now Na k cheesy cheesy cheesy [/s]
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

Did you caution him when he was boosting around Nairaland that your team was not balanced so he should shut up?
Why should I? Is everyone not free again to make his or her own statements? Some of your comrades were boasting you'll win the league when Pendu was signed, Did you caution them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

How can a team that is in transition and very unbalanced win a league like la Liga comfortable like you said would happen if Xavi had come earlier?

FirstbornWds:
Bleep... Barca should have brought Xavi in since... This league would have comfortably been ours!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Why should I? Is everyone not free again to make his or her own statements?
So you agree he was talking nonsense?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

So you agree he was talking nonsense?
Nope cause we put in good performances and were in form but it still doesn't mean my squad is balanced
Now answer mine, Did you agree your fellow supporters were talking nonsense here?
Kilishihunter:

Some of your comrades were boasting you'll win the league when Pendu was signed, Did you caution them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

cc LostMyZeal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

How can a team that is in transition and very unbalanced win a league like la Liga comfortable like you said would happen if Xavi had come earlier?

And for you to have seen it in a rival thread.. Is a clear indication that it was for the fun of it.

And yes... We could have easily won the league with the tempo Xavi brought to the team. Since he came, we've accrued more points than any other team in La Liga. So, I don't think I am wrong to have said that.

The same cannot be said for you lots that bragged here to be title contenders and even thought you stood a higher chance of winning the UCL because you got an expensive team. What manner of fvckery should we label that as?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

Saying only mancity and Liverpool will beat Barca is not boasting

Napoli ,ATM ,Madrid Sevilla all lost to Barcelona ,aside mancity liverpool chelsea ,no epl teams are better than these teams I mentioned

I guess those teams are at the level of watford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Fight to the finish grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
This elanga boy no suppose dey start match abeg.

E better make dem play 442 or 541

The boy dey taya me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Another afternoon of low block.

Versus impotent attack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mrviktor:
This elanga boy no suppose dey start match abeg.

E better make dem play 442 or 541

The boy dey taya me.
This might not age well today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Bombblacks:

Don't mind them. They were making mouth all over the place.

Even saying they're no longer in the whatsApp group with United grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

[s]Xavi has done good work with this team. The chest-beating was most likely a means to brag and it sure must have come in a moment of excitement. We are still in the moment of transition, but the good thing is, that it happened faster than we all thought. So, it's excusable to chest-beat.

So pardon us when we come to dispose of waste on this thread because it is what it has become; a dumping ground[/s].

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ellexy:

They should try Elanga on the left and Sancho on the right for a good run of games instead of the current positioning with Sanch left and Elanga right.
They are both better on the left but Sancho is manageable on the right compared to Elanga that struggled on the right even at academy level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
LostMyZeal:

cheesy

What you see here is passion... Something none of man united players have!! Rather, they break phones.

Try another one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

What you see here is passion... Something none of man united players have!! Rather, they break phones.

Try another one

Somebori help me with that L signing meme please cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
afrodoc2:

They should try Elanga on the left and Sancho on the right for a good run of games instead of the current positioning with Sanch left and Elanga right.
They are both better on the left but Sancho is manageable on the right compared to Elanga that struggled on the right even at academy level.

Same thing is affecting Rashford. He's better on the left than on the right. In fact he's always poor on the right.

Thank Jah Ralf Reign is coming to an End soon. He's just full of talking gibberish. Theoretically he's a great Manager, practically? He's as good as Sean Dyche.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
So Spurs lost today, we would have given top 4 a real shot had these useless players not given up on the season angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Conte this conte that.

All of dem are d same with semi average players.

It's not about the coach.
But the players.

Same with United.
Half of d squad needs to leave..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
afrodoc2:

I noticed that when Rashford and Sancho is on the pitch, they always switch sides time to time but Elanga just stays on the right permanently. I wonder if it's Ralf's instruction or Sancho doesn't care about switching with Elanga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
grin

Protest ongoing at OT. Its gonna hasten the unveiling of a new Manager to cool down temper.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ellexy:

Even if he scores 70 goals today I still stand by my point.
He should not be starting.

Im only happy for lingard today.. I miss that boy football.

But pogba nd lingard in midfield I wonder how

(1) (2) (3) ... (11758) (11759) (11760) (11761) (11762) (11763) (11764) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), kizolo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.