Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,857 members, 7,906,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8999176 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12147) (12148) (12149) (12150) (12151) (12152) (12153) ... (14274) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leyqute:

I expected more from Jesus jare.

The Sancho one was a gamble.

Eyes don open now.

Going to exchange Son for KdB too. Same price, different impact.

What do you think of Mitrovic?
Well, I still see Son to perform sha. I wouldn't fret just because of one match

Mitrovic to me would be a good signing. Fulham attack seems more concentrated towards him to score and that to me is the factor I'm looking at
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Leyqute:

And does Salihamidzic have Matt Judge as head of player transfers and a former banker as chairman?

How many ex players do you have at the top compared with Man Utd?

Jan Dreesen is a former banker
Herbert Hainer is the President and his closest to football was CEO of Adidas

On Bayern board you will see executive from Adidas Audi and Allianz

We have Salihamidzic and Kahn. Who are ex footballers like Fletcher

Murtough has been involved in football for over 20yrs

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... na so na. At least, make my boys dey make you smile small in these your club's trying times grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi nah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Englishisamust:

You see at this point. It is a spiritual problem that is fighting man u. We need prayer. Man u just fail in everything. Transfer zero, defends zero, coach zero, everything is just zero about this club. Analysing man u problem is like analysing how God created the sun. The best solution for this team is to relegate.
Just because of these Kain crisis you dey talk this kain thing? grin

Una no even do half of wetin Liverpool go through yet you don dey hope for relegation. Na wa ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
afrodoc2:
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChN1qLFLxJy/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
grin grin, but seriously whose idea was it to sign super Mario Martinez? I know Rangnick recommended Pao Torres, Gvardoil...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
TrebleChamp:
grin grin, but seriously whose idea was it to sign super Mario Martinez? I know Rangnick recommended Pao Torres, Gvardoil...

The same Rangnick you guys were mocking when he left or which one? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
See as Chelsea wan kill Tottenham for here.

To me it's not always only about coaching.. mentality dey too .

I no sure say for Tottenham players mind dem believe say dem go fit beat Chelsea or arsenal

Chelsea dey kill dem here..
Half field
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Just like pogba left and the midfield is still disgusting shit.

Ronaldo would leave by next year and we would still be shit.

Den Fred's contract will expire he would leave too and the midfield would be even worse shit.

Maguire will get fed up and leave and the defense would still be shit..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
eph12:

I know it should take 2+ years to build a new team that will play football the way ETH wants, but this transfer window should have been utilized too. As it stands, it’s one window missed. I know we still have like 2 weeks but it may be rushed or forced buying if we do any business as it stands
If he is saying "we are looking for the right type of players" a day to the start of EPL, it could only mean two things. It is either he doesn't know how to identify good player except his former players, or he is another puppet who will say anything to protect the board.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nnofaith: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2022
When we said Martinez was going to struggle in the EPLdem no allow us talk
Shey una eye Don clear?! Erik should better move him to CDM.

Erik Ten has 2 things going against him
1. He has never managed at the level of man utd before
2. He has never managed at the EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Expert17:
Dean Henderson just saved a PK.

Illimitable how far?

De Gea saved from Mark Noble this time last season too at West Ham stadium to actually give United 3 points.

De Gea was rubbish this weekend BTW and I will not hide from that. De Gea has carried this club for so long and that means he’s got loads of credits at the bank to have one rubbish performance.

Despite his stupidity yesterday, he still made good saves to keep the score line a bit more respectable than losing 8-0. I knew United were going to lose after seeing the usual suspects in the line up. Maguire and Shaw cannot protect any goalie.

They are clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Joezinho:

I got to New York at about 10:00am , immediately booked an evening flight to Atlanta to see my friend before school resumes.. Got into ATL 12:45am..

Heard a lota strange tales and I know I might pretty much experience them but thus far, my experience with USA has been pretty much an extension of the first conversation I had with the immigration officer at the Point of entry-- Warm, friendly, polite and respectful. Be it police officers or people.

USA has some of the most well behaved, friendly and polite people I’ve ever come across. Imagine asking a Nigerian for directions.. Nigeria can only be better when Nigerians are ready to make it a better place..

Of course, this is my personal experience thus and it could be biased.

My friend's neighborhood in ATL.... 09:24am in Atlanta...

My only advice for you is - don’t watch CNN. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

I wonder what anyone will blame the board for or the Glazers for

What exactly should they do that they've not. Should they come and play football by themselves or coach the players

They've spent more than most teams in Europe

Followed the advice of Ferguson and hired Moyes O Lule
Hired experienced coach LvG O lule
Hired Serial winner Mourinho O lule
Hired rookie coach Ole O Lule
Hired philosophy teacher RiffRaff O lule
Hired a tactical Ten Hag

What should the board do again

The only thing I can say I have a slight preference for Pochetinno over Ten Hag but that's just a personal preference

This isn’t true.

Mourinho didn’t fumble the bag. Mourinho won 3 trophies, gave the most honest and the most philosophical diagnosis of the disease affecting the club but he was ignored.

After Mourinho finished 2nd to City’s centurions, that was when United board should have thrown money at the problem but they were misled badly that Mourinho’s team was good enough to have won the title that season but Jose’s tactics held them back.

Mind you, if they had given Mourinho a winger(Perisic) that he asked for before he finished 2nd, the gap to City could have been much closer as Lukaku needed a genuine source to score goals, the board denied him Perisic because of £5m difference in the valuation of Perisic.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Illimitable:

or Fox News grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Illimitable:

Good advice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
obainojazz:
or Fox News grin

CNN is worse than Fox News.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
I am almost crying here watching Koulibaly boss the PL.

He was supposed to have joined United but Ole chose Maguire instead and spent £80m on the dross.

Koulibaly’s performance today has eclipsed everything Maguire has done in his PL career.

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Who are the other sporting director of various clubs
Who is Madrid Barca Arsenal sporting director and what are their credentials
Arsenal's TD is Edu Gaspar and his has being a TD for a Brazilian team before being appointed by arsenal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Tunchel is more toxic than Jose..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Illimitable:

This isn’t true.

Mourinho didn’t fumble the bag. Mourinho won 3 trophies, gave the most honest and the most philosophical diagnosis of the disease affecting the club but he was ignored.

After Mourinho finished 2nd to City’s centurions, that was when United board should have thrown money at the problem but they were misled badly that Mourinho’s team was good enough to have won the title that season but Jose’s tactics held them back.

Mind you, if they had given Mourinho a winger(Perisic) that he asked for before he finished 2nd, the gap to City could have been much closer as Lukaku needed a genuine source to score goals, the board denied him Perisic because of £5m difference in the valuation of Perisic.

Let's stop lying..we hated Jose and his toxic dressing room and team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrviktor:
Tunchel is more toxic than Jose..

If toxicity can win titles, I support it.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

Jan Dreesen is a former banker
Herbert Hainer is the President and his closest to football was CEO of Adidas

On Bayern board you will see executive from Adidas Audi and Allianz

We have Salihamidzic and Kahn. Who are ex footballers like Fletcher

Murtough has been involved in football for over 20yrs

Lol. Leave them. Everything is on the board. We should just find a football person to buy the club and bring ex-players to become board members.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Mrviktor:

Let's stop lying..we hated Jose and his toxic dressing room and team

We? Who are we? cheesy

Alex Ferguson smashed a football boot in Beckham’s face, had toxic relationship with Arsene Wenger that always brought Police to mediate the beef between them.

Serial winners don’t want to lose and if they suspect a slack here and there, they confront the slack with ferocity. That is why they win. If you want the Ole treatment where failure is rewarded and everyone smiles, maybe you should start supporting MFM team.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Illimitable:

He was supposed to have joined United but Ole chose Maguire instead and spent £80m on the dross.

Koulibaly’s performance today has eclipsed everything Maguire has done in his PL career.

We also have baily that can defend like him but racism and stupid coach we have been employing will not make man u to use him. They want to even sell him. Chaii man u. Nawaooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Illimitable:

You have Varane Lindelof Bailly and just spent 60m on Aki and pawpawp

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
raumdeuter:

You have Varane Lindelof Bailly and just spent 60m on Aki and pawpawp

A fit Bailly can actually do what Koulibaly brings to the table but he’s always injured.

Lindelof should be playing women football.

Varane is world class but he’s always injured too. His pattern of injury can never ever allow the consistency needed to form a partnership.

Englishisamust:

We also have baily that can defend like him but racism and stupid coach we have been employing will not make man u to use him. They want to even sell him. Chaii man u. Nawaooo

Maguire is undroppable. One stupid manager made him a captain and the 2 successive managers have no balls to demote Maguire.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Illimitable:

cheesy cheesy okay baba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ishilove:

Very pretty and neat.

Nigerians are very friendly people too, we are just not well behaved. The average Nigerian is averse to order. It's corruption and poverty that is killing this country.

Exactly.. Even while driving, disorderliness ensue and eats up the time.. cheesy

Even when dustbins are provided in various strategic location, it's either the officer in-charge let's it get overloaded with debris or the citizens do not obey the laws or outrightly steal it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Joezinho:

cheesy cheesy okay baba

Which of the states would you be doing your study?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
izzou:

See neatness

No sight of Agege bread and Ewa Agoyin hawkers.

Chai embarassed

I dey tell you baba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Illimitable:

Which of the states would you be doing your study?

New York.. School resumes on the 6th of September. Just wanna chill for a week with my hommie in ATL before heading back to Brooklyn next weekend to start the next phase..

(1) (2) (3) ... (12147) (12148) (12149) (12150) (12151) (12152) (12153) ... (14274) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.