Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8917985 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12805) (12806) (12807) (12808) (12809) (12810) (12811) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mrviktor:
Like say Rashford na better person..
He supposed score hat trick today.

Had 3 very clear simple chances to score..

Scored only one..

Even Messi won't score every chance. It was such a tight game and he scored the winning goal. Praise him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Chelsea are the new maga of transfers.
Na here our problem take start --- "We can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of. Watch this space."
cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2023
Blake755:
if everything goes as planned, Mudryk will be in Chelsea training on Tuesday as the squad have Monday off. The medical will be tomorrow or on Monday. Player set to fly to London..
Chelshit wan sign everything cheesy grin cheesy
Tears for arsenal fans cheesy grin

We no dey cry. Personally, after the deal was taking long to be concluded, I lost interest and never wanted Arsenal to sign him.

But if Arsenal fans slanders him online, it’s well deserved. For all the time he’d wet the fans appetites.

Wish him luck. Na we still dey top.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Ellexy:
cry

You need to find somewhere in the deep recesses of your heart to forgive yourself, forget and let go. Live and light through this difficult time.
I have made peace with myself...Martial will never be that guy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:57am On Jan 15, 2023
cool

Bruno clarified things... snaky though... grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:08am On Jan 15, 2023
patrickmuf:
I have made peace with myself...Martial will never be that guy...

That is what they call equanimity.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Alfred74: 5:31am On Jan 15, 2023
Trevor012:

You can post it anywhere you like. Ronaldo is chilling in Saudi Arabia with a 200million per year deal which is the biggest in world football history. Even in retirement he is creating records. It's called Goat moves.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2023
patrickmuf:
Same Martinez that was introduced when City were chasing the game? So much for height disadvantage...

You and I know that Erling would've bullied Lisandro today, he didn't get the chance with Luke sha and it's because Kevin was on lockdown. In a game as serious as this, why won't ETH start his normal defenders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2023
Manchester United have won nine consecutive matches in all competitions, their longest run since a run of nine between December and January in 2016-17 under Jose Mourinho. #MUFC grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2023
kozmicity:

You and I know that Erling would've bullied Lisandro today, he didn't get the chance with Luke sha and it's because Kevin was on lockdown. In a game as serious as this, why won't ETH start his normal defenders?

I don't think it's because of haaland, cause obviously the game plan was to suffocate KDB from creating anything, from the Chalton game I knew Martinez wasn't making the starting XI, he seem to be still a bit far from being match fit, if Charlton was a bit better they would have punished us from his mistakes, I pray he's better enough to make crystal Palace game, as much as I hate it I'd like a pairing of maguire and him cause of arsenal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2023
Jokerman:
Manchester United have won nine consecutive matches in all competitions, their longest run since a run of nine between December and January in 2016-17 under Jose Mourinho. #MUFC grin

Guess what we won at that time, you're right league Cup and europa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2023
[quote author=Alfred74 post=120043482][/quote]
Nobody offered Messi anything. Pessi fans started those fake rumour.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2023
Cyberrex:

No worry,na we get this Calabar cup too grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2023
That Haaland of a guy sha, na real goal threat
I remembered the time Haaland saw a free shot and like 2 of our players (Casemiro and ....) block the shot.
Thank goodness say we get players wey fit put body for any stray shot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2023
Cyberrex:

Hopefully we can win a trophy this season too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2023
Ronaldo for juventus during his 3 years with them
��:most goals
��:Most key passes
��:Most dribbles
��: Most goal created
��:Most shot created

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:10am On Jan 15, 2023
Jokerman:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na wa ooo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2023
chrisley024:
It's so cool! Pellistri, judging by his last performance, looks like another from the RW cool
He just needs some consistency with his decision making. Hopefully he comes good so we won't need to panic buy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2023
odizeey:
Chelsea are the new maga of transfers.
Na here our problem take start --- "We can do things in the transfer market that other clubs can only dream of. Watch this space."
cheesy
Lmao we learned the bitter way. Plus stupid undeserved contracts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2023
eph12:

Lmao we learned the bitter way. Plus stupid undeserved contracts

Our biggest mistake was putting a mid coach Moyes after an elite coach. Na there we crumble.
Chelshit about to experience such senerio.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2023
ChristoBam:

Even Messi won't score every chance. It was such a tight game and he scored the winning goal. Praise him.

Messi would score those first 2 chances 10/10

Rashford go play knuckle shot every other game..

e reach mancity..
He don commot keeper.. Oya knuckle am with all your strength.. He wan use small pass score.. Nawah oh

And the second chance.. A better second touch and it's a sweet goal.. But he go overkick ball

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Lol..
Why Bruno like to dey shout..

Akanji: "The first goal is a joke. He [Rashford] runs until the last second and he stops when the ball is in front of him because Bruno Fernandes is yelling at him."

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Jokerman:

Most Key passes? Most dribbles? Goals created?

Are we still talking about Pendu here? grin cheesy

The only thing Pendu was good at in Juve was scoring tap in, diving and scoring penalties to increase his goal tally. Even the real Penduist won’t believe this fake stats.

Or better still, drop the real figure and source, make we go confirm. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2023
BlackAIIDay:
I'm no prophet of God or Allah or Jesus or Mohammad, but believe me when I say Lionel Messi ain't going to be alive pass this year August 2023, like Paul walker and Michael Jackson, he will be gone and forgotten before August 2023.

Hate me, report my account but you all will remember this day

As long as Messi have a pure heart. Whatever Penduists wish him will always be their portion in triple fold.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tumblr: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2023
HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Fake
Rigged
Cheat
Penalty
FIFA Boy
He’s still not the goat

The most important thing is the best human to ever kick a football win the highest football tourney trophy and medal.

The most important thing his he disappointed his haters, detractors and the Penduists.

The most important thing is he wrote his name in gold forever.

Word fails me, but the most important thing is Everybody loves you, including those who think they hate you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2023
Varane was a beast yesterday, the guy nodded out almost every cross from City bar the goal and Casemiro too was sick...See how he pinched that bal from Haaland...

Malacia surprised me, he was up for it as was Shaw...We can now say Shaw is competent replacement for Martinez...

Also, I am thinking going forward we should keep AWB...He has shown readiness to fight for the RB slot. I just love the fact that there's competition in the team bar a few positions which should be addressed soon...

Sancho though, what is wrong with him?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2023
patrickmuf:
Varane was a beast yesterday, the guy nodded out almost every cross from City bar the goal and Casemiro too was sick...See how he pinched that bal from Haaland...

Malacia surprised me, he was up for it as was Shaw...We can now say Shaw is competent replacement for Martinez...

Also, I am thinking going forward we should keep AWB...He has shown readiness to fight for the RB slot. I just love the fact that there's competition in the team bar a few positions which should be addressed soon...

Depression.

A sickness worse than cancer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2023
patrickmuf:

Do you know that if Casemiro needs a midfield partner for a big game and the usual suspects are injured, Shaw will do a good job there. The guy is just a natural baller. Casemiro-Shaw partnership will dominate.

Casemiro was very good defensively yesterday but he was a bit sloppy on the ball.

Malacia surprised, particularly with how he knew when to jump in with his tackles and when to be patient.

Yeah AWB has improved on the ball, but his far post glitches still continues now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:41am On Jan 15, 2023
JayromWrites:

Depression.

Not worse than cancer. Trust me.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2023
JayromWrites:

Depression.

He is a mad man. He is depressed but is still receiving weekly alerts...

He should better buckle up and fight for his career...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Do you know that if Casemiro needs a midfield partner for a big game and the usual suspects are injured, Shaw will do a good job there. The guy is just a natural baller. Casemiro-Shaw partnership will dominate.

Casemiro was very good defensively yesterday but he was a bit sloppy on the ball.

Malacia surprised, particularly with how he knew when to jump in with his tackles and when to be patient.

Yeah AWB has improved on the ball, but his far post glitches still continues now.

I swear Shaw will do well in a double pivot...His line breaking passes is just as good as that of Licha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2023
patrickmuf:
He is a mad man. He is depressed but is still receiving weekly alerts...

He should better buckle up and fight for his career...

LOL so because he is suffering from Depression he should refuse his salary?

Do players who are out for the season with ACL injuries stop getting paid?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12805) (12806) (12807) (12808) (12809) (12810) (12811) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kissoflife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.