Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8915754 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13360) (13361) (13362) (13363) (13364) (13365) (13366) ... (14229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
My FPL. My plan is to rely heavily on my tested and trusted midfielders, and Kane. Wanted to add Haaland to the mix and sacrifice Odegaard and Pereira for two sub-par midfielders.

Hopefully this combo can guarantee me 45-50 points weekly.

Plus, do you reset at the end of each season?? Like you lose all your players and have to re-select all over again with the £100m??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2023
kozmicity:

grin
With which money?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by enemyofprogress: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
kozmicity:

You will get hate for this post o
I have a very thick skin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leyqute:

Maybe United is waiting to see what Levy's price is. Once Bayern bids an amount he's okay with lUnited might swoop in, match that bid (or go above a lil bit) and hijack the deal just like they did with Malacia last summer.

I don't believe we have £100 to sign Kane this summer.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
kozmicity:

grin
With which money?

We go take loan.

No be on loan sef the Glazers dey run the club? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
kozmicity:
My FPL. My plan is to rely heavily on my tested and trusted midfielders, and Kane. Wanted to add Haaland to the mix and sacrifice Odegaard and Pereira for two sub-par midfielders.

Hopefully this combo can guarantee me 45-50 points weekly.

Plus, do you reset at the end of each season?? Like you lose all your players and have to re-select all over again with the £100m??

First-time FPL player? smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michigang: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leyqute:

Maybe United is waiting to see what Levy's price is. Once Bayern bids an amount he's okay with lUnited might swoop in, match that bid (or go above a lil bit) and hijack the deal just like they did with Malacia last summer.
if kane goes to man u, then he's a fool and a big one at that. Bayern is his best chance of winning a major trophy. Man U is a team in transition despite winning EFL cup last season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
TeslaFC:

First-time FPL player? smiley

Technically. I usually abandon my team after the first 10 weeks thus the questions. I want to say I won't abandon this one, but I know I'm lying grin

I've never finished a FPL season, I don't even think I've ever gone more than a third of the way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Trevor012:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy
King Bruno, it's been a while, abi you dey wait make season start?

This season is Bruno's season oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 12:29am On Jul 10, 2023
Where is PatrickMuf who was advising us to go and get Tonali? That boy has been in Newcastle for two weeks and he’s already homesick grin

Avoid Italian players. They get homesick too easy. That’s the real reason they prefer playing in Serie A.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:02am On Jul 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:
Where is PatrickMuf who was advising us to go and get Tonali? That boy has been in Newcastle for two weeks and he’s already homesick grin

Avoid Italian players. They get homesick too easy. That’s the real reason they prefer playing in Serie A.

South American players are worse in this regard..

Most of them in the EPL - na manage them dey manage.

The main complaint is usually the weather and the food
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2023
kozmicity:

Technically. I usually abandon my team after the first 10 weeks thus the questions. I want to say I won't abandon this one, but I know I'm lying grin

I've never finished a FPL season, I don't even think I've ever gone more than a third of the way.

Oh grin try finishing this new one, might end up winning Nairaland FPL cheesy

Also, your squad resets at the end of each season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Lol...My argument was more about the playing style. It could have been any other player but in general, I prefer someone with similar qualities to Eriksen. I do not think Mount can effectively play that role unless, of course, ETH was to tweak our gameplay which will come as a surprise to me seeing how our ETH depended on Eriksen last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2023
TeslaFC:

Oh grin try finishing this new one, might end up winning Nairaland FPL cheesy

Also, your squad resets at the end of each season.

cryFor this sarcasm wey you make me read this early morning, I go win am.

How's the prize?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2023
Guys

I am about to lunch my first youtube video.

I need all the support i can get from you fam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2023
dreamxhaser:
Guys

I am about to lunch my first youtube video.

I need all the support i can get from you fam

Do giveaway
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2023
odizeey:

Do giveaway

Omo i no get money for givaway ooo

I just need your views, subs, likes and comments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:41am On Jul 10, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Omo i no get money for givaway ooo

I just need your views, subs, likes and comments.

Okay o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29am On Jul 10, 2023
odizeey:

Do giveaway

Spoken like a true De Gea disciple grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2023
Leyqute:

There's news making rounds that they're proposing a swap deal with Scamcho, it sounds ridiculous to swap a 22 yr old with a 30 yr old but the reality is that I don't see scamcho coming good for Utd anytime soon. My opinion no matter to Joel, Avram or Daniel Levy but I approve this swap grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2023
It seems the spirit of fraudzard have been transferred to Jadon sancho

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2023
Leyqute:

Spoken like a true De Gea disciple grin
At least, he went out with All trophies to be won in England. A true legend. Let's pray some people's MCM will achieve same. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Onana is a big guy his muscular stature probably masked it. Plus when you're playing with centre-backs who are roughly 6ft 4 for the most part it's easy to look smaller. Being Cameroonian again it was always likely he was tall.

raumdeuter:
I was surprised when I Googled Onanas heigh and weight and saw he is 6ft 3

I thought he was shorter and looked stocky to me on TV

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:
It seems the spirit of fraudzard have been transferred to Jadon sancho

That's how you know a poorly motivated player. The earlier we bin him the better. Imagine going on "igbo" induced sabbatical for a good portion of the season and come back looking like he didn't get off the couch since the end of the season. No be him fault na the clowns wey give am a roughly 250K per week wages I dey parra for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
olabode89:

That's how you know a poorly motivated player. The earlier we bin him the better. Imagine going on "igbo" induced sabbatical for a good portion of the season and come back looking like he didn't get off the couch since the end of the season. No be him fault na the clowns wey give am a roughly 250K per week wages I dey parra for.

Mehn I don’t understand what happened to sancho oo

United got a beast from Dortmund ,baba sabi Score sabi assist ,I don’t just understand what went wrong

If sancho can’t come good under ETH I wonder which coach he will come good for
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nigeriagood(m): 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Barca no weak. We just have a dumb & useless coach in Xavi. Sack xavi, bring back Enrique or Pep & watch barca rape manure home & away.
dumb and useless coach ..smh I pray you hire potter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nigeriagood:
Just imagine the audacity grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2023
dreamxhaser:

If we knack barca for UCL, toh i dey sure say we don improve.

You go collect woto woto for ucl

Since winning Barca is a trophy to you ,it won’t give you those 2 ucl final you lost

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Stop dey decive yourself. Barca na just hype now, nothing dem dey play for that useless club. Overhyped players.

Overhyped team winning league ahead of the Real Madrid you lick their ass for a living grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Even dead chelsea and arsnal fit beat barca.

Barca na team?

In fact epl top 4 fit beat barca

Delusion and imagination wan kill this one

Pains from loosing 2 ucl finals no mean say make you put your brain inside dustbin grin

If them ask you if you fit beat Madrid you no go gree ,but you fit beat barca wey beat Madrid 3 times this season

We all saw how a 13 place Laliga team disgraced your useless club who spent billions for 7 years before you could smell an energy cup

There is no time you are on Barca level. Their best or their worst moment you aren’t close ,you remain a baby ,you can only flex an Europa league win where you couldn’t even smell the trophy

Warra 4th and 5th ucl for Gbachester united

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2023
Nigeriagood:

Barcelona fans deserve potter and lampard trust me

Lampard should be the coach and potter should be the assistant

The fans of my club is the most annoying fan base ,once your name isn’t pep or Luis Enrique you can never please them even at your best they will look for fault

(1) (2) (3) ... (13360) (13361) (13362) (13363) (13364) (13365) (13366) ... (14229) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.