Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,135 members, 7,880,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8915930 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13605) (13606) (13607) (13608) (13609) (13610) (13611) ... (14229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Onkoolos: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
odizeey:
I see Brighton flogging us.

I hope for a victory though.

Our team moral is too low. So many unfortunate events.

Brighton will be the beginning of unbeaten run for Manchester united, that will last for 30 matches!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Onkoolos:

Brighton will be the beginning of unbeaten run for Manchester united, that will last for 30 matches!!!!

Amen o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
Onkoolos:

Recite your username three times grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2023
Onkoolos:

On Colos grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gammarays(m): 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Jadon Sancho dropped from Manchester United Squad till further notice 🙄🙄

https://fball.fun/jadon-sancho-dropped-from-manchester-uniteds-first-team/

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
I no even blame the Scamcho, bad as e bad, him £350k go dey enter steadily..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2023
@FabrizioRomano
Erik ten Hag doesn’t want to comment on Sancho: “I think everything is said on that case”. 🔴 #MUFC

“So the squad is strong, in good spirits and good mood going into the game”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Ten Hag: "Amrabat, he came back unfortunately with the injury, so he will not be available for tomorrow, but I think, on the short notice [soon], yes." [mutv]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
🚨🇳🇱 Ten Hag refused to refer to Jadon Sancho by name. Ten Hag said he inherited a "no-good culture" at #mufc when he took over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by toluxe0075: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2023
hensben:
His mother is even feeling the abuse, they should leave him to see his contract or sell him to a not too demanding club in terms of trophies.
He had a chance to leave and have a peace of mind, he choose to stay. Had it been that he had no option at all, the sympathy will be there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2023
hensben:
His mother is even feeling the abuse, they should leave him to see his contract or sell him to a not too demanding club in terms of trophies.
Awwwn mama defending her son embarassed, His mother is a better defender than him tbh undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2023
akwesenana:
Hat tricks after 30.
world cup after 30

messi-1

penaldo-0

let him keep stat padding against Luxembourg while be real legends like Messi win major trophies

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
Xavi will slap your useless bald head 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
ten hag has the habit of scapegoating when things are bad for him first de gea,now scamcho.

Scamcho is the least of your problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2023
8 balon D or loading you go wail tire cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
8 stolen Balon dor. Haaland is Messi latest victim of theft.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2023
Na wa o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

You mentioned Man city, you mentioned Real Madrid but forgot to mention the club you claim to support abi dem don disband Chelsea ni
I don't need to remind you of who your bosses are. Flogging you in front of your own fans in 2012 is enough evidence for me not to explain tire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I don't need to remind you of who your bosses are. Flogging you in front of your own fans in 2012 is enough evidence for me not to explain tire.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 12:27am On Sep 16, 2023
Jean-Clair Todibo (23) on Manchester United's interest:

"I didn't want to make the wrong choice. I know what I have at Nice, so why leave?" (L'Éq)

bro said "keep ya bag"💀💀💀 he would rather move to Brighton than doubling his wage at United

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 1:23am On Sep 16, 2023
When last did we win Brighton?
Since February 2022.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:49am On Sep 16, 2023
I hope this man tries to bring in Pellistri and McTom today..We need as much energy as we can get against this Brighton..

God help us today 🙏🙏..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 6:55am On Sep 16, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

When Man U was winning UCL's in the 90s and even up to 2003. Your sick club was battling relegation.

Man City has started taking beating your records and taking your fan base. Especially those that said blue is blue.

Your club is in the Mud
Chealshit no get loyal fanbase I swear, if na loyalty, I give it to united, Arsenal and Barca fans

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Ten Hag: “My decision is based on Jadon Sancho is only based on principles”. ⚠️

“That’s not about me. This is in favour of the team, my decisions are always based on that”.

“My answer on Sancho after #AFC game? I am always honest”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2023
odizeey:

Did he not decline joining westham?
He did cos you guys declined paying off the rest of his contract.
You want to sell him to Westham where the wage is lower but you don’t want to pay him off.

Thief!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2023
Will Sancho play for United again? Erik ten Hag: “With fans it’s the talk, with you it’s the talk, but with the players, it is not the talk. They want to perform”. 🔴⚠️

“For players who didn’t have so much opportunities, it’s chance to come into the team”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:29am On Sep 16, 2023
kokaneprodigy:

He did cos you guys declined paying off the rest of his contract.
You want to sell him to Westham where the wage is lower but you don’t want to pay him off.

Thief!!!!
Common sense requires that a player with lesser playing opportunities at a team takes a pay cut in order to be on a team where he'll be guaranteed more playing time.

Well, we don't expect you to be capable of comprehending such information, do we?
🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz29s: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2023
CrystalTiger:
I hope this man tries to bring in Pellistri and McTom today..We need as much energy as we can get against this Brighton..

God help us today
Dey play

10 hag that is going to play his dynamite trio gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz29s: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2023
Anything less than 4-0 flogging of dead manyoo by brighton is a defeat for me.

That failed midfielder that is parading as a goalkeeper must collect wotowoto tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2023
Na two big teams dey play today sha. Two teams in European competitions.
Minions should patiently await their relegation clash coming up later. smiley

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2023
dreamxhaser:

When Man U was winning UCL's in the 90s and even up to 2003. Your sick club was battling relegation.

Man City has started taking beating your records and taking your fan base. Especially those that said blue is blue.

Your club is in the Mud
Chealshit no get loyal fanbase I swear, if na loyalty, I give it to united, Arsenal and Barca fans
If only you knew how many former manyoo fans were cheering for apari in Wembley against you people in fa cup. You have not won champions league since 2008. You have not won premier league since 2012 so which loyal fanbase are you talking about when many of your guys have run to real madrid or apari just like raumdeuter ran away from his former club many years ago to bayern.
If you are talking about loyal fanbase call assnal, livarpool and Chelsea not even dead barka fans that many of them ran to psg when messi left before directing their route to apari or barka again after messi flopped and left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2023
Throwback to when Maguire called the referee for handball against his own player

Learn to be honest in life!

Be like Maguire.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13605) (13606) (13607) (13608) (13609) (13610) (13611) ... (14229) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.