Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8933304 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13619) (13620) (13621) (13622) (13623) (13624) (13625) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2023
eph12:

Expert said it's transition football

The same Expert said Degea was the impediment to our possession football last season. Or transitional footie is synonymous to possession footie ni.?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by cuffee: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
My wife is a Man U fan. I can't fùck this nite becos she's hurt. Ballzprobem2, jokerman, nitrogen, what should i do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Searchingvictor:

The same Expert said Degea was the impediment to our possession football last season. Or transitional footie is synonymous to possession footie ni.?

The same expert said De Gea, Martial, Maguire, Sancho, Werghost and Fred are useless players. 🤣🤣

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2023
Searchingvictor:

the way expert's mind work is very strange
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2023
eph12:

the way expert's mind work is very strange

Very strange, imagine calling Golden glove winner useless and he ended up not getting a club in the same summer Bono, Mendy, Kepa and 50+ goalkeepers changed clubs

Very strange mind 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Christobam go show later in the day to drop epistles 🙊
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

5 epl games 3yellow cards so far for Bruno...
More two yellow card na suspension straight.
Captain jack Sparrow 😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:
You go explain tire

Onana to Mount..
zero evidence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2023
🚨🚨🎙️| Ten Hag: “All the teams have spent a lot of money. Brighton have spent money. When #mufc come, it inflates the price. That is also true.” [@sistoney67]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
That kingoffoolishness will not come out nw. When I was telling him that, onana is just a flopped man u no suppose like in side at all. They were doing strong head!!! Gnashing their mouth. When you point out any mistake they believe you are supporting one player. Onana is just another useless keeper.!!! Nothing has change in this team!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:

God bless you bro.

Agenda will make people type rubbish despite seeing the well placed free shots

That's the point, last season the attackers where also allowed to do same. I not saying overall onana doesn't have his strengths, De Gea faced the same treatment and got the golden gloves. Respeck x 3

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2023
Itsrm:
In your private moment, even you will agree that Onana is a serious downgrade from De Gea.

You can continue blaming the defence on Nairaland to save face.
What they did last season will hunt them.

Last season made me wonder what type of fans some of these guys are

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Trevor012:
Christobam go show later in the day to drop epistles 🙊

Is long epistles as usual grin grin grin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Erik Ten Hag: "The new system worked? Absolutely. The first 20 minutes were very good. We have to stick to the plan [despite the goal] because it worked well. We had quite a few chances." #MUFC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
🚨🎙️ | Ten Hag: “We have to analyze this match and see where we need to improve and then we will think about the next match.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2023
Gambit001:

That's the point, last season the attackers where also allowed to do same. I not saying overall onana doesn't have his strengths, De Gea faced the same treatment and got the golden gloves. Respeck x 3

Martinez, Varane, Shaw and Casemiro won the Golden glove....I can remember De Gea performance in our first 4 games before we signed Casemiro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
odizeey:

What they did last season will haunt them.

Last season made me wonder what type of fans some of these guys are

Why is Kepa at Real Madrid??

Why is De Gea clubless in late September??

Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
kozmicity:

The hypocrisy stinks. I want Onana to do well... But you have to use the same standards for everyone.
Just simple. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

It's just shameful

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
🚨 Manchester United fans chanting ‘VIVA RONALDO’ during the defeat vs Brighton.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jokerman:
Erik Ten Hag: "The new system worked? Absolutely. The first 20 minutes were very good. We have to stick to the plan [despite the goal] because it worked well. We had quite a few chances." #MUFC
Sancho suppose use stick flog this man bald head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Jokerman:

🚨 Manchester United fans chanting ‘VIVA RONALDO’ during the defeat vs Brighton.

😁😂

If you want us to stop, then tell 7hag to play good football and win games...😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2023
Trevor012:

Sancho suppose use stick flog this man bald head.

🤣🤣... Lol... Shey the Ikorodu Pep 😩
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:

Martinez, Varane, Shaw and Casemiro won the Golden glove....I can remember De Gea performance in our first 4 games before we signed Casemiro.

It was two games chief. Brighton and Brentford.

See wetin agenda dey make you do 🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
chrisley024:
do we Cuz this doesn't make sense.
DDG was blamed for his gaffes. I can show pictures since you're now acting like you don't remember anymore🙂
Besides, dude was also on a 375k/week
De Gea blamed for his gaffes?

City final. All goals were pinned on De Gea here.

Almost all Sevilla goals pinned on De Gea. Even the Maguire dispossession.

De Gea made errors but he was criticized for practically almost all goals that went it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2023
Upgrade De Gea chopped 4 against this same Brighton with 2 individual errors

🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
Onana says y’all scummies and scumtwats can say what y’all want he doesn’t care

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
odizeey:

De Gea blamed for his gaffes?

City final. All goals were pinned on De Gea here.

Almost all Sevilla goals pinned on De Gea. Even the Maguire dispossession.

De Gea made errors but he was criticized for practically almost all goals that went it.

Show us Onana individual error today?

Leave epistle for Eramus 🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2023
Stivoh:

God bless you my brother. It will be well with you and everything that concerns you.

They gave the props to the defence when De Gea won golden gloves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
De Gea made mistakes against Sevilla and Man City.....agenda will make old men to lie on Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:

At least I'm defending someone with a club. 🤣
Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17 if to say our defenders fit defend like you, Onana no go concede like this grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2023
Expert17:

Why is Kepa at Real Madrid??

Why is De Gea clubless in late September??

Lmao
Dey ask questions wey no get head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13619) (13620) (13621) (13622) (13623) (13624) (13625) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.