Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8893856 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13650) (13651) (13652) (13653) (13654) (13655) (13656) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by swiz123(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
Raumdueter, is Sven Ulriech a full time goal keeper?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
main24:

lol, fans though. Comparing Case to Hannibal or Mainoo 🤣🤣

You are a clown... at least learn to read properly. I was referring to McT. Now go count rocks.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
TLona1:
"we tried" even after losing a match. Tells you how low this club has sank.

Bosd, injury is our problem now

But I believe we can make it to QF

Arsenal can make it to semis

City are still the favourites

Let's shut will this Liverpool and Chelsea haters up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thank God it was not a humiliating loss sha. smiley

But with the way bayern played today, Liverpool or even Brighton fit go toe to toe with them.

Onana lipsrsealed I reserve my comment for now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
main24:

lol, fans though. Comparing Case to Hannibal or Mainoo 🤣🤣
United fans ehhn😂. You go just weak. Say na why we no sell am.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
eph12:

7-1 low?
Did they even score 1?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz29s: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Expert17:

Onana will beat opponents press ( taking out 2-3 players) then making decisive passes to the midfield/attack.

You are welcome.
Chaiii gringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2023
Na players dey defend corner now.
No be keeper dey claim ball again.
Wonderful. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
ChristoBam:

United fans ehhn😂. You go just weak. Say na why we no sell am.

😂😁🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
main24:

Were you thinking of winning Bayern without structure and style of play?
This is a weak Bayern side
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2023
We still can't press effectively...We tried pressing and each time, Bayern will play through our press...I don't know if our players take delight in watching the opponent play like there's nothing to play for.

Also, it seems our players are always in a hurry to release the ball...There are instances where our defenders will boot the ball even when we have the numerical advantage. You'd see 3 defenders unable to keep the ball when one forward player of the opponent charges at them...It is a big concern...

Again, I do not know why do not go after players who can dribble their way past a couple of opponents. Pace alone won't cut it as we have seen with Adama Traore and now, Rashford. Watch Doku a City and see how effortlessly he rides challenges...City signed him for £55m.

And then, there's ETH whose decision-making you have to question. Why was Hannibal not introduced at all even when it was obvious that Eriksen had gassed out?
McTom was poor against Brighton, why did he opt for him instead of Hannibal?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
BARAJ92:
This is a weak Bayern side

and this is a very strong organized Man u side 😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2023
everton4life:
Thank God it was not a humiliating loss sha. smiley

But with the way bayern played today, Liverpool or even Brighton fit go toe to toe with them.

Onana lipsrsealed I reserve my comment for now.
See how you talk about Liverpool like they're a small team. Liverpool will go toe-to-toe against Bayern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eleshin(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
eph12:

But its Burnley
Every opponent this season ran thru that midfield like ogbono soup. Eriksen is a liability. Case is getting old but dude is always attempting to mark and cover for others. Eriksen jugs all thru his duration on the field, he plays like nothing is at stake. Mctominay is just tall for nothing, he does not even add physicality to that midfield, very useless player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
at least Manchester United is scoring,I still believe they'll do well in epl, they're facing all their hard fixtures now, can't say the same for Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2023
patrickmuf:
See how you talk about Liverpool like they're a small team. Liverpool will go toe-to-toe against Bayern.
Liverpool fit win them sef grin grin But football is very funny nowadays grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
patrickmuf:
We still can't press effectively...We tried pressing and each time, Bayern will play through our press...I don't know if our players take delight in watching the opponent play like there's nothing to play for.

Also, it seems our players are always in a hurry to release the ball...There are instances where our defenders will boot the ball even when we have the numerical advantage. You'd see 3 defenders unable to keep the ball when one forward player of the opponent charges at them...It is a big concern...

Again, I do not know why do not go after players who can dribble their way past a couple of opponents. Pace alone won't cut it as we have seen with Adama Traore and now, Rashford. Watch Doku a City and see how effortlessly he rides challenges...City signed him for £55m.

And then, there's ETH whose decision-making you have to question. Why was Hannibal not introduced at all even when it was obvious that Eriksen had gassed out?
McTom was poor against Brighton, why did he opt for him instead of Hannibal?

The last time he explained his reasons why Sancho was dropped, we still dey settle that matter now lipsrsealed.

Trust the coach, ride the bus with him. That's all we can do. 😎

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Mount is not what we need rather Amrabat, is someone who will help out Case and occasionally free him to go forward and attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
eleshin:

Every opponent this season ran thru that midfield like ogbono soup. Eriksen is a liability. Case is getting old but dude is always attempting to mark and cover for others. Eriksen jugs all thru his duration on the field, he plays like nothing is at stake. Mctominay is just tall for nothing, he does not even add physicality to that midfield, very useless player.

I believe once ETH gets that Midfield right, it will usher us into a new dimension.

But it's like Mctominay is joining the Harry Maguire's club lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
TLona1:
"we tried" even after losing a match. Tells you how low this club has sank.
Says the one who lost 8-2 in a single leg with his goat in attendance. Run along, boy. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fkhalifa(m): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lana1:
Nothing Casemiro with DM these days. As soon as Amrabat is fit he should be starting.

Case -- Amrabat -- Bruno

I no wan see that Eriksen
How ETH doesn't understand this is what I don't get.
Even Tominay will pair well with Casemiro in midfield...Bruno, Mount and Erikson should never be together in the same starting 11 except when chasing a game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Lmao
. Manchester United played well keh?
How many balls hit bar?
How many shots bayern take?😂

Yall were trash
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Looks like recently, the next game is always the worst game for Bruno
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fkhalifa:

Even Tominay will pair well with Casemiro in midfield...Bruno, Mount and Erikson should never be together in the same starting 11 except when chasing a game.

No be Mct wey dey fall upandan today?

Last match against Brighton where was Mctominay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
swiz123:
Raumdueter, is Sven Ulriech a full time goal keeper?

He is the only goalkeeper we can get who will agree to become a full time backup for Neuer. He knows that the moment Neuer comes back he will go back on the bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
Thank God I didn't even bother myself to watch after I saw the lineup..

Midfield trio that's been constantly overrun was still the same thing he went for expecting a different result..

ETH goes to the barbershop to get a sense-cut not haircut..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fabrizio Romano

🔴 André Onana requested to speak after the game…

“It’s my responsibility, because of me we didn’t win — and I have to learn from it”.

“I have a lot to prove, because to be honest my start in Man United is not so good”.

“It was me who let the team down”.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fkhalifa:

Which McTominay? The same one we watched play with Casemiro 4 days ago? Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Fkhalifa:

Even Tominay[b][/b] will pair well with Casemiro in midfield...Bruno, Mount and Erikson should never be together in the same starting 11 except when chasing a game.
Remove Casper the Ghost from that list ASAP!!! angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
Just watched the YouTube highlight, the ease with which opposition players arrive in and are free around our 18yard box is baffling.. Another goal conceded today by it..

I don't think ETH tinkered with last season's formation, the difference is DDG and Fred..I think Fred covered more ground and blocked most of these opposition players..

The less said about Onana, the better..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2023
Lana1:
Which McTominay? The same one we watched play with Casemiro 4 days ago? Dey play.

This same McTomminay o.

https://twitter.com/utdplug/status/1704626456003846219?s=46

It’s not as if he started the game. He came on with 20 mins to go and then put on this lethargic irresponsible display.

Useless british players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 1:01am On Sep 21, 2023
Lana1:
Dont you people have interhouse sport to prepare for tomorrow?
you will soon join the inter house sport tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13650) (13651) (13652) (13653) (13654) (13655) (13656) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.