Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8921524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14205) (14206) (14207) (14208) (14209) (14210) (14211) ... (14236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:17pm On Jun 02
hensben:
Bale and modric changed Real Madrid to ucl dominance not cr7. He came 2009 and for four years they won nothing until bale and Modric came 2013 but his fan we want us to believe he carried Real Madrid just as they are saying he carried Portugal when it was Nani and Eder that did the job. Overrated bumps that stat pad against lower teams be it club or country.

I know you are dumb.

But answer this question, what did Bale and Modric win before coming to Madrid?

2. Which player won the silver ball, and Portugal best player at Euro 2016?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Candid2022: 5:42pm On Jun 02
Candid2022:
My fellow united fans, i need your help please. I am stranded in kwara state at the moment and i need to go back to my state(rivers state). If anyone is travelling that route, please help out. I don't have 25000 for transportation fare and hunger is killing me here. My phone numbers are below 08069516459 08021460559
Please someone should help me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02
So Pablo Sancho ended the season empty handed,if he had known him for don apologize
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02
patrickmuf:
Baba I just weak. One win and suddenly there's no other coach out there that's better than EBL...

A club as big as United should be able to price any coach that's not on the books of Real Madrid, Bayern, City, Liverpool, Barcelona and Chelsea. So, I don't get what they mean when they say what coach is available as if it is a crime to get a coach from another club.
Let them keep asking for available coaches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Yemike(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02
patrickmuf:
Baba I just weak. One win and suddenly there's no other coach out there that's better than EBL...

A club as big as United should be able to price any coach that's not on the books of Real Madrid, Bayern, City, Liverpool, Barcelona and Chelsea. So, I don't get what they mean when they say what coach is available as if it is a crime to get a coach from another club.
That's where you're missing it. Some of us have been sympathetic towards ETH before the final. Looking at the troubles at United, the quality of players, injury woes I'd say he's been harshly judged. You see those British media? They're very unprofessional when it comes to ETH matter. I even expect him to leave the job cuz he was suffocated by the media, fans and the ownership.
A whole lot of you guys forgets the man utd ownership saga that dragged on for months which makes it impossible to get transfers done on time.
Tell me, how can a team be pairing Casemiro and Evans or Casemiro and Kambwala or Evans and Varane or Casemiro and Varane (In short we made like 14 pairings at the back in the EPL with McTominay in front and Onana in goal and not ship in goals?
Up front, Rashford was out of form, Antony had his issues back at home, Hojlund finds it hard to adapt quicker, Amad was injured leaving us at the mercy of Ganarcho.
In the middle, Casemiro had his fair share when it comes to injuries, McTominay to, Mason? Thanks to Mainoo and Bruno that carry the team on their shoulders.

ETH isn't a saint either but not the devil you all are calling him and please it's not a must to follow your opinion stop calling those sympathetic towards ETH mad or whatever. We all want what's best for our club and you can't be shoving your opinion down people's throats.

A lot of us witnessed the glory days with the great Sir and also witnessing the pathetic state the club is in now but no matter what, I can't have a second club just like how I can't love two women.

GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:24pm On Jun 02
🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: UEFA will PERMIT Manchester United to compete alongside their sister club in Europe next season.

[@martynziegler]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02
Yemike:

That's where you're missing it. Some of us have been sympathetic towards ETH before the final. Looking at the troubles at United, the quality of players, injury woes I'd say he's been harshly judged. You see those British media? They're very unprofessional when it comes to ETH matter. I even expect him to leave the job cuz he was suffocated by the media, fans and the ownership.
A whole lot of you guys forgets the man utd ownership saga that dragged on for months which makes it impossible to get transfers done on time.
Tell me, how can a team be pairing Casemiro and Evans or Casemiro and Kambwala or Evans and Varane or Casemiro and Varane (In short we made like 14 pairings at the back in the EPL with McTominay in front and Onana in goal and not ship in goals?
Up front, Rashford was out of form, Antony had his issues back at home, Hojlund finds it hard to adapt quicker, Amad was injured leaving us at the mercy of Ganarcho.
In the middle, Casemiro had his fair share when it comes to injuries, McTominay to, Mason? Thanks to Mainoo and Bruno that carry the team on their shoulders.

ETH isn't a saint either but not the devil you all are calling him and please it's not a must to follow your opinion stop calling those sympathetic towards ETH mad or whatever. We all want what's best for our club and you can't be shoving your opinion down people's throats.

A lot of us witnessed the glory days with the great Sir and also witnessing the pathetic state the club is in now but no matter what, I can't have a second club just like how I can't love two women.

GGMU
I can't recognise this moniker. Those I'm on about know themselves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02
patrickmuf:

Probably a burner.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Yemike(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03
patrickmuf:
Alright. I'm just a ghost reader here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03
Yemike:

GGMU
Nothing can excuse the donut midfield ETH deployed last season. Thankfully someone spoke sense to him and his team played better in the last 3-4 games of the season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03
eph12:

Nothing can excuse the donut midfield ETH deployed last season. Thankfully someone spoke sense to him and his team played better in the last 3-4 games of the season

Only extreme stubbornness can make one continue with tactics that are producing terrible performances and terrible results to the extent that it culminated in the club’s worst ever season

The fact that he could have switched things up much earlier but stubbornly refused to , maybe to prove a point or whatever is testament to a strong character flaw for me. You are willing to let everything go to shit just because you can’t have all you want

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03
With the way INEOS are delaying the Ten Hag decision…una sure say these guys no be Glazers 2.0?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03
Leyqute:
With the way INEOS are delaying the Ten Hag decision…una sure say these guys no be Glazers 2.0?

They're Glaziers Nokia torch version...It might be too early but the signs are not good at all..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jamiuokolaa: 7:24pm On Jun 03
CrystalTiger:

They're Glaziers Nokia torch version...It might be too early but the signs are not good at all..

They are giving vibes of those that would "push" the manager to flood his squad with the likes of Dan James etc.

It's still early days sha - we watch!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03
Leyqute:
I am patiently waiting for Berrada and Ashworth to come. If the club's fortune doesn't improve afterwards, then i will finally accept that the United i love and worshipped is no more....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03
maik99:

Only extreme stubbornness can make one continue with tactics that are producing terrible performances and terrible results to the extent that it culminated in the club’s worst ever season

The fact that he could have switched things up much earlier but stubbornly refused to , maybe to prove a point or whatever is testament to a strong character flaw for me. You are willing to let everything go to shit just because you can’t have all you want
The amusing part is that people defending ETH are claiming that's ETH style and that's how his Ajax team played. He would have been sacked by now if he had not given himself brain and stopped playing that rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03
eph12:

The amusing part is that people defending ETH are claiming that's ETH style and that's how his Ajax team played. He would have been sacked by now if he had not given himself brain and stopped playing that rubbish

If e sure for am, e for empty midfield for fa cup final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03
CrystalTiger:

The apathy is too reminiscent of the Glazers. Hope we don’t chase our tails again this summer like we’ve been doing for the past decade.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03
TrebleChamp:
I am patiently waiting for Berrada and Ashworth to come. If the club's fortune doesn't improve afterwards, then i will finally accept that the United i love and worshipped is no more....

Ashworth’s legal case with Newcastle was supposed to start last week. That news trail has gone cold today. Hope they won’t use the whole summer to sort that issue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:48am On Jun 04
maik99:

If e sure for am, e for empty midfield for fa cup final
We would have ended up below 8 and lost the FA cup, that is for sure. And this is what people have been crying about all season, but let's blame injuries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:10am On Jun 04
[🌗] NEW: #mufc have submitted a proposal of £51m to Benfica for João Neves which they rejected.

Benfica wants around £85m to sell the midfielder. [@Record_Portugal]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:13am On Jun 04
Watching the latest episode of Stick to Football and walahi, Rooney is a very wild character. Man is really crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:10pm On Jun 04
Leyqute:
Watching the latest episode of Stick to Football and walahi, Rooney is a very wild character. Man is really crazy.

I just finished that episode. Very wild somebody. imagine pouring a bucket of water on your manager while he's taking a shit. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gucciboy: 1:08pm On Jun 04
Jokerman:
[🌗] NEW: #mufc have submitted a proposal of £51m to Benfica for João Neves which they rejected.

Benfica wants around £85m to sell the midfielder. [@Record_Portugal]

Benfica are pure scammers demanding such magnitude of money for unproven midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04
MRTA7:

I just finished that episode. Very wild somebody. imagine pouring a bucket of water on your manager while he's taking a shit. cheesy

Imagine having that kind of balls. cheesy

Man practically lives on practical jokes.

Gary said there’s no dull moments with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04
Gucciboy:

Benfica are pure scammers demanding such magnitude of money for unproven midfielder.

Can't blame them.. mufus plenty
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04
🚨🇵🇹 JUST IN:

Bruno Fernandes is pushing for a new contract from Manchester United that would take him into the top pay bracket with Rashford, Casemiro and Sancho, as the captain waits for clarity regarding the manager and the club’s long-term vision before deciding whether to seek a transfer. #MUFC [@JamieJackson___]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 6:56pm On Jun 04
#TrashHagOUT
#TrashfordOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 7:18pm On Jun 04
Gucciboy:

I don't rate him at all. Kobbie mainoo is better than the werey. They should keep their thing..bunch of scammers!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04
Bruno is deadly o

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04
Englishisamust:

I don't rate him at all. Kobbie mainoo is better than the werey. They should keep their thing..bunch of scammers!!!

Shebi na we dey fall for their scam. If we scout well we will get a similar profile for a lot less.

Once we ignore them this season and their player goes for peanuts later on, they will learn.

Na so we sign Scamcho Mkhitaryan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04
Hopefully this club will increase Bruno's wages

(1) (2) (3) ... (14205) (14206) (14207) (14208) (14209) (14210) (14211) ... (14236) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.