Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8922554 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14232) (14233) (14234) (14235) (14236) (14237) (14238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 7:37pm On Jul 06
I thought you are a man u fan. Watin Ronaldo do u ?? grin
Ellexy:
Zero goals, 2 cries
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 7:46pm On Jul 06
Gbanacho will be warming the bench like his idol during the world cup, so no need for him to come cheesy
obonujoker:
Lol... So ... Trey also went to England game again ..

If England loses, then he must go to Spain and Argentina to watch his boy Garnacho cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06
Ellexy:
A profile like that of Fabian Ruiz. We have many gidigbo players in that middle already with the exception of Mainoo and Eriksen whose legs are gone.

I donโ€™t really know the guy, just that he plays for PSG and is mostly a central midfielder.

How is he going to fit in?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:07pm On Jul 06
Leyqute:

I donโ€™t really know the guy, just that he plays for PSG and is mostly a central midfielder.

How is he going to fit in?
A player who can keep the ball and dictate play. He's been outstanding for Spain so far in this Euros.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:08pm On Jul 06
Ijustwantto:
I thought you are a man u fan. Watin Ronaldo do u ?? grin
Yes I'm a United fan, not a Ronaldo fanboy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 8:13pm On Jul 06
Wow! Dis is rare. Anyways, you are in a good fan base where you don't need to argue much with Ronaldo boys. Just show dem the world cup and they will start crying๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ellexy:
Yes I'm a United fan, not a Ronaldo fanboy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 8:14pm On Jul 06
Ijustwantto:
Gbanacho will be warming the bench like his idol during the world cup, so no need for him to come cheesy

No

Pessi will retire after this COPA after vinicius wins the COPA with Brazil that Neymar couldn't do, and then Garnacho and Dybala will get chance after Pessi retires
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06
Ijustwantto:
Wow! Dis is rare. Anyways, you are in a good fan base where you don't need to argue much with Ronaldo boys. Just show dem the world cup and they will start crying๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm a Barca fan, butt not a Pessi fan boy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:15pm On Jul 06
odizeey:

If it was easy to decide things like that, maybe you would have cooked some herbs for Martinez to stop being injured.

I am not a programmer, Na you claim to be programmer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oya program World Cup for your oga na. Hehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06
Jodera:

The crying goat grin grin

While one deh use goals and assists in final dey inspire him team win national trophies, this one dey use Cry to inspire him own teammates.

Not my Goat!!!

Wow, thank you for confirming that Mbappe already better than Henry for France
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06
afrodoc2:

I am not a programmer, Na you claim to be programmer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oya program World Cup for your oga na. Hehehe
I no claim to program world cup na.

Na text I dey program.

I no dey do native (spiritual) programming. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:21pm On Jul 06
odizeey:

I no claim to program world cup na.

Na text I dey program.

I no dey do native (spiritual) programming. cheesy

Then we are not impressed.

Program something that will make a difference in the life of your idolo. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 8:21pm On Jul 06
You are a barca fan but you quoted Andrew that mbappe will destroy him in laliga.
Dey play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You are just delusional like your idol๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น
obonujoker:

I'm a Barca fan, butt not a Pessi fan boy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 8:22pm On Jul 06
afrodoc2:

How can you be against a club legend that won everything for this club?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06
Ijustwantto:
You are a barca fan but you quoted Andrew that mbappe will destroy him in laliga.
Dey play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
You are just delusional like your idol๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

So as a Barca fan, I cannot support Mbappe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 8:24pm On Jul 06
Messi will retire as a world champion.
If he retires, gbanacho can still be benched if he doesn't perform, because Argentina squad is not man united where we welcome average players. We have too many talent ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
obonujoker:

No

Pessi will retire after this COPA after vinicius wins the COPA with Brazil that Neymar couldn't do, and then Garnacho and Dybala will get chance after Pessi retires

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 8:26pm On Jul 06
If you support mbappe as a barca fan which I know is not true, then you are not a football fan.
There's what we call rivalry in football cool
obonujoker:

So as a Barca fan, I cannot support Mbappe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:28pm On Jul 06
obonujoker:

How can you be against a club legend that won everything for this club?

I am not against him but when I see fans of the club supporting a single player against the whole club I have no other option but to laugh at their misfortune when their idolo stumbles. grin

In international football I have always supported France and Netherlands anyway. That is the way it has been for over 30yrs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06
afrodoc2:

I don't live to impress
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:45pm On Jul 06
odizeey:

I don't live to impress

Oh my bad, I thought you were trying to impress us when you were boasting about programs that would flood here with idolo propaganda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06
afrodoc2:

Oh my bad, I thought you were trying to impress us when you were boasting about programs that would flood here with idolo propaganda.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06
afrodoc2:

No I was trying to depress you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06
Ellexy:
A profile like that of Fabian Ruiz. We have many gidigbo players in that middle already with the exception of Mainoo and Eriksen whose legs are gone.
Go and watch PSG vs Dortmund and you'll curse the guy...Watch both legs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:57pm On Jul 06
odizeey:

No I was trying to depress you

So you live to depress?

What did you do to your idolo to make him cry like a little girl yesterday?
He appeared real depressed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06
afrodoc2:

So you live to depress?

What did you do to your idolo to make him cry like a little girl yesterday?
He appeared real depressed.
I don't have the kind of powers you have to influence lives, spiritually, oga afro doc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 9:37pm On Jul 06
Liverpool players performing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 9:39pm On Jul 06
Gakpos determinations to score that goal though... wow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:02pm On Jul 06
patrickmuf:
Go and watch PSG vs Dortmund and you'll curse the guy...Watch both legs.
I watched the 2nd leg and he wasn't bad although Vitinha was better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:18pm On Jul 06
Ellexy:
I watched the 2nd leg and he wasn't bad although Vitinha was better.
He missed some gilt-edge chances. I have not forgiven him since then...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06
Ellexy:
A player who can keep the ball and dictate play. He's been outstanding for Spain so far in this Euros.

Can he sit back and provide a base from which we can attack? We desperately need a player of that kind of profile in midfield. A better Amrabat so to say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06
Double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:28am
Leyqute:

Can he sit back and provide a base from which we can attack? We desperately need a player of that kind of profile in midfield. A better Amrabat so to say.

IMO in the EOL, he needs a mobile CDM next to him. He plays more like Mainooโ€™s position.

We can play a CDM, Mainoo, Ruiz and drop Bruno OR play a CDM, Ruiz, Bruno and drop Mainoo.
What we canโ€™t do is play Ruiz, Mainoo, Bruno.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14232) (14233) (14234) (14235) (14236) (14237) (14238) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.