Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,814 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8943900 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14250) (14251) (14252) (14253) (14254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:06pm
afrodoc2:

I like him. Very intelligent and has decent technical ability but does not have elite physical ability.

Prefers LW but played RW at a good level when he and Garnacho were in the Under-18s.

He had a long term injury 2 seasons ago (Garnacho’s breakout season) but seems to have done well last season in the Under-23s, but I am not sure as MUTV rarely shows them these days.

Not going to be easy for him to survive with Garnacho and Rashford ahead of him and Williams on his heels.
is the Joshua guy that just got signed for the first team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:10pm
afrodoc2:

Yes the youth wingers should get a good opportunity to showcase their level. I am talking about Williams, Mather, Ennis. One of them should start on the right, with Rashford on the left, while Wheatley leads the line.

Who amongst the 3 has/have a future at United?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:11pm
bisqit:
Antony hasn't been sold?

grin

He still dey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:13pm
cool

Lazio offers €25m plus add-ons and 50% sell-on clause for Greenwood. A good deal?!

Napoli, Juventus and Marseille also want him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrcapability7: 3:28pm
Oasis007:
cool

Lazio offers €25m plus add-ons and 50% sell-on clause for Greenwood. A good deal?!

Napoli, Juventus and Marseille also want him.

Thought he is going to France?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:40pm
Mrcapability7:

Thought he is going to France?

.....all offers are being considered, no decision mase yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:56pm
ChristineC:

is the Joshua guy that just got signed for the first team?

Of course. He is even older than Rasmus.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:10pm
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:12pm
Ibragimov is not in the squad. Hope he isn’t injured or something? I’d like to see him go with the team on tour.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:13pm
Oasis007:

Who amongst the 3 has/have a future at United?!

I don't have a crystal ball so it is hard to tell. Ennis is the most aggressive and the best dribbler of the 3 but he plays with his head down a bit too much. The last time i saw him play was 3 seasons ago and he was quite prolific. Then he missed about 18 months with ACL injury.
He prefers RW even though he is right footed.

Mather missed most of the season 22/23 like Ennis as well, although his injury does not appear to have been as bad as that of Ennis.
I have not really seen either of them well since they returned from their long team injuries.

Williams is sometimes too laidback but his ability to manipulate the ball, cross, and shoot with both feet will always give him a chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:17pm
Oasis007:
Lineup

That is almost the line up i predicted. The only surprise is Sam Murray ahead of Amass, but he is the more senior player, so it is understandable.

Most likely means Williams is playing on the right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:20pm
Jelle ten Rouwelaar has joined Manchester United as first-team goalkeeping coach.

The Dutchman was previously in the same role at Burnley since 2022, working under former manager Vincent Kompany, with whom he previously worked at Anderlecht.

Jelle has also coached for the Dutch Under-20s national team, and at the Eredivisie club where he spent nine years as a goalkeeper, NAC Breda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:21pm
afrodoc2:

That is almost the line up i predicted. The only surprise is Sam Murray ahead of Amass, but he is the more senior player, so it is understandable.

Most likely means Williams is playing on the right.

Do you prefer Amass to Murray?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:25pm
Oasis007:

Do you prefer Amass to Murray?!

100%.

Murray is 2.5 years older, and i think Amass is already better.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:29pm
It seems Shoretire will be leaving as a free agent this window after rejecting a new contract. The people in charge of the boy's development should be flogged with transformer cable.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:41pm
afrodoc2:

100%.

Murray is 2.5 years older, and i think Amass is already better.

Hope he gets some minutes too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:42pm
afrodoc2:
It seems Shoretire will be leaving as a free agent this window after rejecting a new contract. The people in charge of the boy's development should be flogged with transformer cable.
Never really saw anything special from him whenever I saw him play, even while on loan at Bolton, he never really stood out. All the best to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:47pm
Oasis007:
Jelle ten Rouwelaar has joined Manchester United as first-team goalkeeping coach.

The Dutchman was previously in the same role at Burnley since 2022, working under former manager Vincent Kompany, with whom he previously worked at Anderlecht.

Jelle has also coached for the Dutch Under-20s national team, and at the Eredivisie club where he spent nine years as a goalkeeper, NAC Breda.

All shades of wrong. ETH has too much influence in these dealings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:02pm
Ellexy:
Never really saw anything special from him whenever I saw him play, even while on loan at Bolton, he never really stood out. All the best to him.

The potential was there initially but they mismanaged his promotion and position early on. By the time he got to Bolton last year the die was cast.

He is not a big sized boy and at 14 he was playing Under-18 and Under-19 and at 16 he was playing Under-23, and many times playing out of position. If they had developed him patiently with his age group, he might have honed his skills and confidence a bit better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:06pm
These new jersey’s shorts don’t look good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:40pm
Nice shot, Wheatley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:41pm
Leyqute:

All shades of wrong. ETH has too much influence in these dealings.

We are already Dutch FC

Nobody go sha talk say them no support the bald man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:51pm
larride:

We are already Dutch FC

Nobody go sha talk say them no support the bald man.

He’s surrounded by a robust support system now. He has no excuse not to play well and/or deliver.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by princeabdul(m): 6:06pm
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 6:34pm
Argentina didn't concede any goal at the Copa America when Lisandro Martinez was on the pitch.

He started in 5 out of 6 games and wasn't subbed off.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:45pm
bisqit:
but if it's Messi, you will not extend your felicitation

Of course... Pessi no wan make we rest... So no joy 😹
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:54pm
Only Vitek impressed me today. Others are still trying to catch up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:55pm
We need to improve on our scouting, most of these academy players are gabbage. We should be looking to getting youngsters like we did Jurado, Garnarcho and Fernandez. These kinds of deals have higher sucess rate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:59pm
Another loss.

Hopefully we'd do better next match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:18pm
Erik ten Hag after Man United defeat in first friendly game vs Rosenborg:

“The result is not secondary”.

“Our performance as a team is by far not good enough. This is not the standard of top football”.

“We are Man Utd, we should perform better

Una better warn this nigga, no be this same thing we wan dey hear this season undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:24pm
Season never start person don dey weep from all angles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:25pm
odizeey:
Season never start person don dey weep from all angles.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14250) (14251) (14252) (14253) (14254) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Geestunnar(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.