Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,661 members, 7,892,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8951199 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14254) (14255) (14256) (14257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:09pm
patrickmuf:
Let them keep Braithwaite, they'll learn the hard way. Crystal Palace and Zaha episode about to be repeated.

Big clubs have leanrt their lessons now, no Club will pay ridiculous fees now for unproven average players from Midtable teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:15pm
patrickmuf:
I don't want another Ronaldo episode all over again in 4 years time when he is about entering his prime. Left for me, the club should have backed out when it became obvious he preferred Madrid unless it was all stories cooked up by the media.
Nah this is a real statement of intent from the club. Madrid felt they can't be challenged once they're interested, but United had other plans, very good optics for the club going forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:17pm
CapitalCee:

We need to offload Lindelof and/or Maguire and get on more talented defender. DM is a must Casemero needs to move to Saudi to create space, + Fiorentina agreeing to another 1 year loan for Amrabat and obligation to buy him for 5m Euros next season then deal.

Not bad at all. Amrabat can’t be totally useless. He can be an option when the going gets tough and we need to rest players.

Maguire/Lindelof moved on. Same with McTom n Antony.

The goal this window is to raise the floor. So we should be getting rid of players with little to no technicality.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:19pm
CrystalTiger:
Why are they not sacking people from that our medical department ffs?

No be when season start now, injuries go yakpa.
We have new medical personnel, the old ones were sacked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:34pm
🚨 West Ham are in advanced talks with #mufc over a move for Aaron Wan Bissaka. United are willing to sell Wan-Bissaka this summer and are looking for a fee of over £15m.

[@talkSPORT]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:34pm
This Yoro better be the reincarnate of Varane because we seem to have gone all in on this 18 year old with little experience.

I really hope he fulfils his potential here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:13pm
MRTA7:
This Yoro better be the reincarnate of Varane because we seem to have gone all in on this 18 year old with little experience.

We battled Madrid for Varane when he was in France. I wish we had gotten him then. I hope Yoro is some sort of recompensation for us from the gods of football for losing out on Varane in the time past.

De Ligt, a LB and a technical DM. If we mange to offload players who are not needed, I wouldn't mind if we add a RWF, I don't want to suffer the pain of watching Antony for another season unless Amad will feature prominently.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:26pm
MRTA7:

We got Ferdinand when he was very young for a huge fee. He was a massive talent and he played a huge part in our subsequent success. His replacement was Varane but we didn’t get him. That’s what makes the Yoro deal very crucial.

If we can get the deal over the line, he’s surely going to play a role in future successes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:33pm
patrickmuf:
We battled Madrid for Varane when he was in France. I wish we had gotten him then. I hope Yoro is some sort of recompensation for us from the gods of football for losing out on Varane in the time past.

De Ligt, a LB and a technical DM. If we mange to offload players who are not needed, I wouldn't mind if we add a RWF, I don't want to suffer the pain of watching Antony for another season unless Amad will feature prominently.

I remember Sir Alex losing out on Varane to Real. Hopefully we win on this one because I'm always skeptical on young CBs from abroad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:34pm
Leyqute:

We got Ferdinand when he was very young for a huge fee. He was a massive talent and he played a huge part in our subsequent success. His replacement was Varane but we didn’t get him. That’s what makes the Yoro deal very crucial.

If we can get the deal over the line, he’s surely going to play a role in future successes.

Tbf Rio was like 23 and had played at the semis of the CL so he was pretty much a sure thing at the time. I havent seen anything about Yoro on a big stage to say how good he can be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14254) (14255) (14256) (14257) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Baldg and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.