Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,953 members, 7,927,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9079823 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14263) (14264) (14265) (14266) (14267) (14268) (14269) ... (14309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20
Hugill as lways scores fantastic goals in Preseason but when season start he go loss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20
grin

Dem boys dey cook.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 20
Leyqute:
2-0

Hugill with a smasher! You can tell he’s been waiting to get a chance all day.

Why is he not always doing well during the season proper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20
afrodoc2:

They are pained.

We need a RCB anyway. I suspect Yoro is not ready to be first choice.
Same here. We don't need to throw him into the thick of things and even if we do, we need a top level option in the waits so that the pressure doesn't get to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20
Afrodoc2. Abeg bro, i been ask you before about this Oyedele boy, he looks tidy to me today. He might not be first team quality now, but who knows about tomorrow ? And we can loan and sell for big money in years to come ala Cheasea and City

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20
CapitalCee:

Why is he not always doing well during the season proper

🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:49pm On Jul 20
CapitalCee:
Afrodoc2. Abeg bro, i been ask you before about this Oyedele boy, he looks tidy to me today. He might not be first team quality now, but who knows about tomorrow ? And we can loan and sell for big money in years to come ala Cheasea and City

He is okay but is behind in the pecking order. That midfield pathway is getting choked for academy players. With Mainoo and Collyer ahead of him we need more experienced players to complement them in the team. I agree a loan is best for him at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20
metodman:

It just seems like they Mount and Bruno don't play same position, yet they do.

My pray is that a team buys AWB...I really don't like his play at all, regardless of the match being a pre-season match. He's also not the smartest chap.
That's why I am holding out for a LB (Shaw can't be trust), RB (Deputy for Dalot), 2 CM who are adpet at playing the DM role or DM who is adept as a CM (McTom, Erikson and Casemiro should be sold).

Casemiro has to good because he is on high wages. Erikson is old and McTom is not comfortable on the ball enough to be an option from the bench. Collyer can take Erikson's place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20
CapitalCee:

We have more players to sell rather than Mctomminay I swear. Eriksen, Casemiro, Hannibal and Lindelof. For me I will want Mctominay to stay. He stays in the bench comfortably and pops up with occasional clutch goals.
As for Collyer, if am ETH, the boy is fully participating this season
McTom should be sold too especially now we can get some good money from his sale. The odd goal isn't enough to mask his performance over the course of a season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:33pm On Jul 20
Sancho go dey bench this season tire if he no take time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20
Bjteensdes24:

Koni ye anybody that wants to retain this guy nansense
Mctominay is an important squad player, I wont advice the team to sell him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20
3 major signings for Ten Hag already.

No way he won't win the league this season.

NO EXCUSES.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 7:36pm On Jul 20
😂😂
obonujoker:

NO EXCUSES.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:04pm On Jul 20
obonujoker:

NO EXCUSES.
Who be the third signing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20
grin Oponu beer parlour talk grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pegasus01: 8:32pm On Jul 20
Carot:
Are you in Saudi Arabia?
Nope, saw the stream link from a twitter account
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20
THIS HAS TO BE AMAD’S YEAR

“We have to see Amad in a different way. Of course, he’s still young but he is not inexperienced any more. Last season he had bad times with bad injuries. Before that he was in the Championship and he had a great season.

At the end of last season, he had a very good time in our first team and played some good games. Now for this season, this has to be the year. It’s great that he starts like this.

On Monday he couldn’t play, he was not allowed to go into Norway, but today he could play and he played a very good game.”

- Erik Ten Hag
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20
patrickmuf:
Who be the third signing?

Ugartte
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20
kingofcasting:
grin Oponu beer parlour talk grin grin grin

Have faith bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:53am On Jul 21
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:14am On Jul 21
obonujoker:

Ugartte
Not official.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:17am On Jul 21
obonujoker:

Ugartte
Na you sign am?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:39am On Jul 21
Erik ten Hag: "I am still convinced that Antony has the potential to play at this club".

"He certainly showed that potential in the first month: he scored three times in his first three games. After that it became more difficult, last season was not good."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 10:25am On Jul 21
🔴 Erik ten Hag: "A lot has been taken away from me in scouting and recruitment. That is necessary", told AD.

"You need a very strong structure in scouting/transfer policy".

"The club has acquired incredible know-how and knowledge of the market that helps me. Very good signs".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:41am On Jul 21
obonujoker:
🔴 Erik ten Hag: "A lot has been taken away from me in scouting and recruitment. That is necessary", told AD.

"You need a very strong structure in scouting/transfer policy".

"The club has acquired incredible know-how and knowledge of the market that helps me. Very good signs".
As it should be...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:16am On Jul 21
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:28am On Jul 21
Casemiro nearly injured Collyer with a needless sliding tackle yesterday. At this stage the guy disgusts me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:32am On Jul 21
Ellexy:
Ugarte vs Newcastle in the CL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b-m1Pwsr88?si=Iafz4JgY2CTa8efN

Was this an unusually poor game for him? The guy was coughing up the ball under pressure like a TB patient.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 11:41am On Jul 21
afrodoc2:
Casemiro nearly injured Collyer with a needless sliding tackle yesterday. At this stage the guy disgusts me.

I watch am too but I no go lie him no mean am..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:54am On Jul 21
ouzo1:

I watch am too but I no go lie him no mean am..

If we strengthen our defence with Yoro and De Ligt, we don’t need a CDM that can’t progress the ball or keep possession under pressure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 21
afrodoc2:

If we strengthen our defence with Yoro and De Ligt, we don’t need a CDM that can’t progress the ball or keep possession under pressure.

That is true Doc....but until them make we still manage our Grand pa Cas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:13pm On Jul 21
ouzo1:

That is true Doc....but until them make we still manage our Grand pa Cas

E no mean the tackle that injured Mainoo last season’s preseason tour also.

He was a factor in our midfield being overrun because he does not have the legs to cover ground anymore.

When he is not slide tackling opponents and teammates he is pulling opponents shirts and picking up early bookings.

He is done at EPL level and needs to be moved on ASAP, not only for his poor play but also to get his huge wages off our books.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14263) (14264) (14265) (14266) (14267) (14268) (14269) ... (14309) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24, Stivoh(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.