Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,542 members, 7,917,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9031032 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14290) (14291) (14292) (14293) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pegasus01: 11:41am
El Magnifico

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:48am
afrodoc2:

Don't forget AWB. Don't ever forget him.
Damn! Money laundering, nothing anybody go tell me.

Just like Beohly dey use Chelsea launder money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:57am
Interview in The Times with Sir Jim Ratcliffe today. Piece says he is keeping a video diary for future documentary. On all the changes: "You can't put your head in the sand, you have to face facts. It needed a fresh start so that's what we have done." Says Manchester United had 'clearly lost its way'. On Erik ten Hag: "He is a good guy and had been doing his best but doing too much. He was trying to sort out the squad and fix leaks in the roof at the same time."

- Simon Stone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michigang: 12:05pm
Joezinho:
Honestly, this Onana is just a bum.

Mf is full of unseriousness. Does this clown thinks he’s in a choreography class?

Onana is worse than David De Gea ever was for us Mhenn, it’s going to be a longgggg season!!!
i thought i was the only one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michigang: 12:07pm
Leyqute:

He did save one penalty tho. De Gea finds that difficult
stop condoning mediocrity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michigang: 12:09pm
spillo1:

Its called mind games to put off your opponent. Nothing wrong with that
who is this person
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:13pm
DeeScan:
man.u seemed really deadly in the cup game yday ..

ya'll looking promising.. go through with this kind of performance through the season and top 4 sure for Una ..
Thank u bro.We played well.Penalty is nobody game.let c if they will increase d momentum against Fulham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:26pm
Oasis007:
Interview in The Times with Sir Jim Ratcliffe today. Piece says he is keeping a video diary for future documentary. On all the changes: "You can't put your head in the sand, you have to face facts. It needed a fresh start so that's what we have done." Says Manchester United had 'clearly lost its way'. On Erik ten Hag: "He is a good guy and had been doing his best but doing too much. He was trying to sort out the squad and fix leaks in the roof at the same time."

- Simon Stone

Leaking roof? In our excellent stadium? shocked shocked shocked

Can never be.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:41pm
patrickmuf:
Of course I know. Sometimes, na vex dey make us make demands wey dey impossible...

I wouldn't mind if Garnacho and Amad stepped in as our starting wingers until Rashford rediscovers himself. The coaches can't keep starting him ahead of other young players who are better at the moment in the hope that he will pick form.

As an aside, how did Mount perform yesterday?

Rashford needs to be benched. Amad and Garnacho has come of age. I love the way ETH no de send Antony again. Rashford needs that same treatment. How I wish we swap Rashford for Nico Williams. We can only dream
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:43pm
afrodoc2:

Mount did okay IMO but that is neither here nor there. His best position is our captain's position.

We paid 50m for a squad player whose job is to be a sub for our iron man captain who never gets subbed off. This squad player was our marquee signing of the window. Then we gave him the No7 shirt.

If ETH comes back in another lifetime, he will still be owing punishment for that Mount deal. Not to talk of the Antony deal.

ETH needs to be flogged thoroughly for Signing Antony and Mount
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 1:04pm
Pegasus01:
El Magnifico

Keeping Bruno might be our best business this summer.. Zero pre season minutes and still performed as usual..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:11pm
Oasis007:

- Simon Stone

Fix leaks in the roof at the same time ke. Wtf was the Glazers, Arnold and the likes doing then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:14pm
CapitalCee:

Rashford needs to be benched. Amad and Garnacho has come of age. I love the way ETH no de send Antony again. Rashford needs that same treatment. How I wish we swap Rashford for Nico Williams. We can only dream
Bilbao only sign players from the Basque region so, that's not even tenable.

Let Erik ten Hag just bench Rashford for now. He can come in from the bench but I am not sure he will bench Rashford especially when you hear him say Zirkzee will be eased into the action. Someone that didn't play a lot of minutes at the Euros o! You'd think Zirkzee was out injured for a long time or was deeply involved in the Euros.

EtH should give himself brain o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14290) (14291) (14292) (14293) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.