Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9050485 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14295) (14296) (14297) (14298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:12pm
afrodoc2:

The problem right now is that if Dalot and Mazraoui both start, there is no senior full back (right or left) on the bench.

I am suspecting Dalot, Maguire, de Ligt, Licha to start, with Evans and Mazraoui on the bench.

Licha at LB, shey?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:25pm
adebayo201:

Licha at LB, shey?

Yes. That is what i suspect is going to happen. We need a new LB desperately. We should go into the season with the assumption that both Shaw and Malacia are not in the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 7:12pm
afrodoc2:

Yes. That is what i suspect is going to happen. We need a new LB desperately. We should go into the season with the assumption that both Shaw and Malacia are not in the squad.

I believe Licha is a very good player and he's one of my favorite players. However, I don't see him as being a good LB, especially for the way we want to play. I hope I'm wrong and he actually do a good job there when called upon

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:16pm
afrodoc2:

The problem right now is that if Dalot and Mazraoui both start, there is no senior full back (right or left) on the bench.

I am suspecting Dalot, Maguire, de Ligt, Licha to start, with Evans and Mazraoui on the bench.

...if you are good enough, you are old enough. I believe Amass can be trusted on the bench. I really don't wanna see any of Maguire or Evans starts the Match.

We need to start building the CBs chemistry with Fulham game, a good start In my opinion will be the Match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:21pm
Oasis007:

...if you are good enough, you are old enough. I believe Amass can be trusted on the bench. I really don't wanna see any of Maguire or Evans starts the Match.

We need to start building the CBs chemistry with Fulham game, a good start In my opinion will be the Match.

It's too early for Amass. There are aspects of his game he still needs to work on. We can't throw him in just like that. We have to ease him in and take him level by level. He can be a reliable LB by November if things are done the right way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 7:28pm
Erik Bin Excuses πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just don't lose to Fulham embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:32pm
Leyqute:

It's too early for Amass. There are aspects of his game he still needs to work on. We can't throw him in just like that. We have to ease him in and take him level by level. He can be a reliable LB by November if things are done the right way.

Its unlikely for him to even play at all in the game, just to be on the bench as possibly the last option. I know he needs improvements but he ain't gonna get it away from first team experience.

Its Fulham we are playing at Old Trafford, I think it shouldn't be that hard to have him on the bench. Maguire is really annoying, I don't wanna see him at all at United again. Man is damn slow and needs like 5secs to think before making decisions, not even good decisions most times but horrible decisions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 7:34pm
🚨 Erik ten Hag:

β€œThe team is not ready but the league starts. We can’t hide from it. We have to deal with it.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:35pm
Harry Amass on Alejandro Garnacho and Kobbie Mainoo:

"I think them coming through [the academy] shows there's a pathway at the club. Hopefully, I can be the next..."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:15pm
obonujoker:
Erik Bin Excuses πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Just don't lose to Fulham embarassed

He won’t lose to Fulham. I see man utd trashing Fulham 3-0.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 8:25pm
Joezinho:

He won’t lose to Fulham. I see man utd trashing Fulham 3-0.

Hopefully.

Coz if he doesn't ehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:33pm
afrodoc2:

Licha can't play that left back, he really struggled playing that position against City. Any of Dalot or Mazraoui will fair better in that position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14295) (14296) (14297) (14298) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), Lana1(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Ellexy, PendragonVII and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.