Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9112052 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14334) (14335) (14336) (14337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:28pm
patrickmuf:
You need the EPL website to tell you whether or not Collyer is a midfielder?

I copied the list from EPL website sir.

I didn't say he's a defender
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:09pm
Ballzproblem2:

Sancho has made a significant financial sacrifice to escape a bad situation at United and secure a chance to kickstart his career.

[@TheAthleticFC]

United clowns keep coping
I wish him all the best kickstarting his career at Chelshit, make sure you tell Maresca never to call out Scamcho during pressers. Start boy does not like being disrespected....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:42pm
Look at that City goal. Scoring from opposition’s mistake high up the pitch. Bruno and co will win the game, get glaring chances, and then hit it straight into the GK or totally miss the goal.

Problem wa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:41pm
I hope one day INEOS consider that sadist coaching Barca..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:11pm
Leyqute:

Arsenal had like 3-4 1v1s after that red card in the second half. We didn’t create chances of that quality even with 11 men

And we didn’t score two offsides? Including one that went in off a player that didn’t intend to touch it?
Amad did not miss a sitter? Amad did not miss a chance to put Rashford one on one with the goalkeeper?

If na excuses he full ground

(1) (2) (3) ... (14334) (14335) (14336) (14337) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.