Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,437 members, 7,937,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9115573 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) (14351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:39pm
patrickmuf:
When it was certain he will be sacked toward the end of last season, he fixed our midfield, we became compact. Whenever he is comfortable, he fumbles.

They should offload the guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:40pm
I'm not blaming any single player. I cannot tell how good these players are anymore because I know for sure they have a poor manager.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:40pm
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸŽ™οΈ| Erik ten Hag on what he can change during international break:

β€œNothing. We have to wait for the players to return.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:41pm
obonujoker:
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸŽ™οΈ| Erik ten Hag on what he can change during international break:

β€œNothing. We have to wait for the players to return.”

What does this mean? His key players are injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jamiuokolaa: 6:43pm
nitrogen:

What does this mean? His key players are injured?

I am suspecting Hojlund and Mount's absence na im make us to dey play rubbish grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:47pm
I've still yet to see a United manager bring out the best in all the players he had to work with like Ole did. Since Fergie that is.

Fred, McTominay, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Rashford, Martial, Bruno Fernandez, Cavani, Luke Shaw, Mason Greenwood. Even Lingard and Dan James for some time. 90% of these players have been "upgraded" yet have not been performing any better, the ones that remain (which were the best of the lot) have regressed.

I want Ole with some proper structure behind him to go after his targets.

Made bums into one of the highest scoring and least conceding sides in Europe smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:50pm
melodyogonna:
I've still yet to see a United manager bring out the best in all the players he had to work with like Ole did. Since Fergie that is.

Fred, McTominay, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Rashford, Martial, Bruno Fernandez, Cavani, Luke Shaw, Mason Greenwood. Even Lingard and Dan James for some time. 90% of these players have been "upgraded" yet have not been performing any better, the ones that remain (which were the best of the lot) have regressed.

Made bums into one of the highest scoring and least conceding sides in Europe smh

How he didn't win trophies, is unexplainable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:53pm
melodyogonna:

Out of all the managers in the world it is Ole that you want? πŸ˜€
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸŽ™οΈ| Erik ten Hag: β€œThe team showed resilience until the end. We have to improve and step up.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:56pm
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸŽ™οΈ| Erik ten Hag on whether it feels the same as last season:

"I don't think you are right. You can see the xG we didn't concede as many goals. I don't think we are in the same pattern. It was sometimes open, and we took risks. But I don't want to talk about this after a 3-0 defeat to Liverpool."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:57pm
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸŽ™οΈ| Erik ten Hag: β€œThere are many games to play and I know where we will be at the end of the season. We will go for trophies. That will stand.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:58pm
πŸ”΄πŸ—£οΈ Erik ten Hag back in 2022 when he joined Manchester United:

β€œI admire both, Manchester City and Liverpool. They play fantastic football. But eras come to an end.” πŸ«£πŸ‘€
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:58pm
afrodoc2:

Out of all the managers in the world it is Ole that you want? πŸ˜€
Yes.
He is the only one we've had since Fergie that has made me feel things.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 6:59pm
obonujoker:
πŸ”΄πŸ—£οΈ Erik ten Hag back in 2022 when he joined Manchester United:

β€œI admire both, Manchester City and Liverpool. They play fantastic football. But eras come to an end.” πŸ«£πŸ‘€

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:00pm
obonujoker:

De Gea, and Maguire injury at a critical moment.

But under him we we competed for every trophy, we played Europa with academy players and reserves and walked over the competition until semis, twice. Same with carling cup and FA

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 7:01pm
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸŽ™οΈ| Gary Neville on Marcus Rashford:

β€œHe’s a young kid who’s coming through the ranks.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 7:03pm
raumdeuter:

Pogba Ronaldo Sancho Martial DeGea dey to blame na
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeeScan: 7:10pm
obonujoker:
πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸŽ™οΈ| Mo Salah: "An easy match? I was a little surprised. The match could have ended with a 5 or 6 goal difference."
it was suppose to they just kept losing the ball at the final third .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:14pm
I don't understand Ten Hang's structure sha. Casemiro is a better DM than McTom, Mainoo is a better 8 than Fred, Martinez is a better CB than Lindelof; Gernacho, Amad, and Anthony (maybe) are better than Dan James. Eriksen is better than Perreira.

Yet we somehow play with a worse shape. Open midfield every time, and against every team. Even when we win it's not in a manner that excites you.

I really don't understand, Ten Hang on paper should be better than Ole. I mean, we don't actually have to win every match but when we attack I would love to see us attack with intentions, when we defend I would love to see us defend with intensity. Nawa sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:16pm
Obviously Erik Ten Hang got to go..I cannot stomach this abysmal Performance from him and his goons.

Everything he asked for was giving to him by INEOS yet we play poorer than Kano pillars...smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:17pm
melodyogonna:
I don't understand Ten Hang's structure sha. Casemiro is a better DM than McTom, Mainoo is a better 8 than Fred, Martinez is a better CB than Lindelof; Gernacho, Amad, and Anthony (maybe) are better than Dan James. Eriksen is better than Perreira.

Yet we somehow play with a worse shape. Open midfield every time, and against every team. Even when we win it's not in a manner that excites you.

I really don't understand, Ten Hang on paper should be better than Ole. I mean, we don't actually have to win every match but when we attack I would love to see us attack with intentions, when we defend I would love to see us defend with intensity. Nawa sha

Honestly, it’s crazy, bar the cups he’s won, he’s looking like the worst ever United Manager post Fergie. We have no identity after spending over 700m. Absolutely unacceptable, and if Ineos don’t sack him now, then they are not serious!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Altern8tor: 7:29pm
With the results of City,, Arsenal,, Chelsea ,, Liverpool and ManU this weekend,,we can safely say that the difference btw these teams is that of leadership system and style... mancity are improving as always,, Liverpool with a new coach is like nothing much changed,,they are as good as always,, Arsenal of and on as always,, Chelsea are not yet ready,, ManU are still living on past glory.... it is just wat it is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:56pm
raumdeuter:

When INEOS taya, dem go sell to INNOSON. izzou shey you fit introduce Man utd to Cosmas Maduka abeg

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto(m): 8:06pm
Man yoonited fans and it's owners are really going through a lot.
Dead, useless, past glory club 🀑🀑

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Yemike(m): 8:06pm
God why? Why curse my darling club with ten hag?
This useless coach is making Ole look like a magician.
His mediocrity is even on another level "In the last two years only Pep won more trophies me" like he's won EPL or Champions League.
A whole Man Utd is now grateful for winning the Carabao cup wey wigan that was relegated won and an FA Cup that Pompey wey relegate win.
No standard again. God abeg o.
This season go long gan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:18pm
Mrviktor:
Yet some people say mount is just a pressing merchant..

Shey mount go play this kind nonsense football
Mount na DM?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:25pm
larride:

Position well for the thunder I'm about to send your way.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:29pm
YourBestWriter:
IF TEN HAG DOESN'T HAVE THE MIND TO SELL THESE AVERAGE PLAYERS LIKE FERNANDES, ZIRKZEE, RASHFORD, AND CO, THEN ANOTHER COACH THAT HAS THE MIND TO DO THE NEEDFUL SHOULD BE APPOINTED.

YES, AT THIS POINT, TEN HAG SHOULD BE SACKED.

THE PROJECT 10 YEARS LOOKS LIKE IT IS UNACHIEVABLE UNDER TEN HAG AND THE PRESSURE IS TOO MUCH FOR HIM.

THE TIME IS NOW. AFTER THIS MATCH.

Ahhhh. Your beloved should be sacked? No na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:32pm
nitrogen:

You are a joker as well. You wey I dey learn optimism from, you want to disappoint me.

I told you guys he will still succumb. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 8:35pm
TrebleChamp:
He won two titles, he is the best man for the job.
That man get loose mouth
He say fans are happy with him and after city na your club win trophy pass since he comes
After sacking him una suppose gather slap him useless bald head one by one

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:40pm
iamoyindamola:

That man get loose mouth
He say fans are happy with him and after city na your club win trophy pass since he comes
After sacking him una suppose gather slap him useless bald head one by one

🀣🀣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:41pm
obonujoker:

De Gea

(1) (2) (3) ... (14347) (14348) (14349) (14350) (14351) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Sheunma, daharry(m), kizolo(m), yokiti, melodyogonna(m), joezy23(m), odizeey(m), MonsieurCoder, eph12(m), bolu96(m), Jodera and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.