Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,999 members, 7,938,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9120123 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14355) (14356) (14357) (14358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:49pm
chrisley024:
It's the reason I don't like Eth tactics. Why is Mainoo's pair, who's supposed to help in transitioning the ball to our forwards, far away from him.

Makes more sense why he wanted McTom to remain. grin
I'm not sure what Mctom is supposed to do in this situation? The same mctom that always hide behind players? He will most likely be getting ready to run into the LFC 18
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 2:28pm
eph12:
There is a reason I have not even mentioned Casemiro name at all or any player. Slot and his team came with a game plan. Close down Case and Mainoo very fast with as many players as possible. What was ETH's plan? Anybody?

Only the third goal is a close down tho , no?
Easy to praise Slot for having a gameplan when we were making mistakes all over the place
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:37pm
eph12:

I'm not sure what Mctom is supposed to do in this situation? The same mctom that always hide behind players? He will most likely be getting ready to run into the LFC 18
you're right. My point is about his tactics, where most of the players go forward includng CM which suits McTom well, instead of transitioning forward as a team. One of the major issues of this is lack of passing options.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:42pm
Mrviktor:

Why attack only rashford and case while leaving out the other 9 player's.

Rashford as bad as we were created 2 chances for us to score.

Garnacho + Bruno + mainoo + the other players on d pitch didn't produce anything...

Amad tried but nothing to show for it..

We are always quick to blame individuals and not the team.

Fred is the problem.
Fred left.

Maguire is the problem.
Maguire was dropped

Degea is the problem
Degea left.

Sancho is the problem
Sancho left.

Mac is the problem
Mac has left.

Wan bisaka is the problem
Aaron has left

Now rashford and case are the problem remaining.
Case would leave by the end of the season or January

Lemme see who they would blame next...

Scapegoat FC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:47pm
Jamiuokolaa:

I think his point is that it could take quite a while before Mctom's replacement (Ugarte) reaches suitable fitness levels...

The man don dey take style dey use that one as excuse already grin
Ugarte is no Carrick or Rodri plus Kante, which is what the tactic probably demands; so I'm not expecting much grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:05pm
maik99:

Only the third goal is a close down tho , no?
Easy to praise Slot for having a gameplan when we were making mistakes all over the place
Maybe I have forgotten how the first goal happened. I remember Case had to pass and he chose to pass forward, which was intercepted.

I have not praised Slot gameplan. I only mentioned it because he spoke about it and we saw it happen. What can you say about your ETH's game plan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:07pm
chrisley024:
you're right. My point is about his tactics, where most of the players go forward includng CM which suits McTom well, instead of transitioning forward as a team. One of the major issues of this is lack of passing options.
Its confusing. Does he want to build play from the back or he wants to play quick transition football?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14355) (14356) (14357) (14358) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Semenyakenso, JayromWrites and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.