Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,829 members, 7,962,724 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9190853 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14396) (14397) (14398) (14399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:31pm
Ellexy:
People just misunderstood what I said about Pep and Klopp and I don't blame them. Everyone is angry and fed up, me included.

Ten Hag wasn't a bad coach before coming here. All the coaches after Fergie came here and became ordinary. LVG even said he warned Ten Hag not to take the job and now Hag is finding out.

I mean Old Trafford now have a reputation of being a graveyard for both players and managers. Players come here and regress badly, they leave and suddenly rediscover their touch.

So make una calm down, I'll take Klopp and Pep in a heartbeat. Just tired of the many false dawns with new managers.
what do you think is the basic problem?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 1:45pm
ChristineC:

Walahi I don't know but clearly Ten Hag has to go because whatever the problem is, he's clearly not solving it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 1:50pm
Ellexy:
Walahi I don't know but clearly Ten Hag has to go because whatever the problem is, he's clearly not solving it.

Ten Haag should go, and they should pick who?

Remember you said Pep or Kloop cannot change anything.

So abeg, who should we pick? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MEND001: 2:01pm
Ellexy:
People just misunderstood what I said about Pep and Klopp and I don't blame them. Everyone is angry and fed up, me included.

Ten Hag wasn't a bad coach before coming here. All the coaches after Fergie came here and became ordinary. LVG even said he warned Ten Hag not to take the job and now Hag is finding out.

I mean Old Trafford now have a reputation of being a graveyard for both players and managers. Players come here and regress badly, they leave and suddenly rediscover their touch.

So make una calm down, I'll take Klopp and Pep in a heartbeat. Just tired of the many false dawns with new managers.
The sins of the father's. Consult that Chelsea prophet for solution.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:12pm
afrodoc2:

Last week Friday was a public holiday and a couple of my older colleagues just take extended break add this Monday join, so enough work dey for me today.

The days of me doing night vigil "just because it is Manchester United" are gone. As those useless boys are making their millions, me sef need to have rested mind and body to make my thousands. grin
I was going to ask how you manage to follow our games but now I know better grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:20pm
Ellexy:
Man United's decline started since the Glazers. as much as some people don't want to hear it, it's in air. sold quality, bought quantity, banked funds -"no value in the market". Slowly, but surely it went.
SAF kept the slope inclined at some angle in the interim but the falls was only delayed. maybe if he didn't support the hostile takeover publicly, maybe if planned his successor better, maybe maybe maybe .... the institution wouldn't be in this mess. I'm not questioning his integrity, but this is where we are.
The Glazer/Ratcliffe partnership is turning up as another combo with little ambition. everyone and their cats knew the best option was to get rid while the opportunity presented. their track record didn't offer much of a hope.
my view is that arrogance dragged us down, and nepotism may keep us in this mess for as long as it takes.
and yes ten hag need to leave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 2:22pm
ChristineC:

a curse.

Ferguson and his crooked ways brought 600 years curse on man utd. cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:26pm
afrodoc2:

Lol. You people are not aware of Time Zones abi?

Bruno's red card was 2.15am my time. I have work from 9am to 6pm and leave home by 8.30am. Imagine doing night vigil and sleeping 4hrs to watch rubbish. I put off the TV while Bruno was still on the pitch begging/complaining to the ref. cheesy

For the past few years, the only Man Utd games i do night vigil for are the ones we are playing well. Once i see the game going sideways i go to bed. That is why i have still not seen the 2nd half of the 7-0 Liverpool game till date.

You people can't understand the stress we go through to watch those late-night games. Only Obainojazz can relate.

And I thought it was the internet. Time Zone you do this one grin

But seriously, it’s not easy to watch United’s games as a fan these days. I can’t count the number of times I switched stations on Sunday only to switch back and watch the idiots concede the second and third goals.

If I see ETH for streets I go headbutt am with helmet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:51pm
Leyqute:

And I thought it was the internet. Time Zone you do this one grin

But seriously, it’s not easy to watch United’s games as a fan these days. I can’t count the number of times I switched stations on Sunday only to switch back and watch the idiots concede the second and third goals.

If I see ETH for streets I go headbutt am with helmet.

My friend in the UK was arguing with me that he suffers more because he goes to the stadium to watch the matches and travels 1hr to Manchester and 1hr back. I told him that staying up at night and sleeping only 4-5hrs is worse, but the guy disagreed.

Imagine sleeping 4hrs and going to work with hangover-like symptoms on the back of your team chopping 4-0. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 3:16pm
How was that a red card anyways..

He fuckin slipped

(1) (2) (3) ... (14396) (14397) (14398) (14399) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), Leyqute(m) and 41 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.