Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9234340 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14414) (14415) (14416) (14417) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 4:09am On Oct 14
kushercain:
grin
I think say na only me don tire to dey see the head angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jamiuokolaa: 8:24am On Oct 14
mine3112:

Honestly, you have made my day. Bruno is the most useless and fraudster I have ever seen as a player.

You were probably amongst those fans chanting those insults cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA2580tKuux/?igsh=MXAzOXF1OXBxY2VjeQ==

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:19pm On Oct 14
patrickmuf:
Rangnick and this Austrian team are a joy to watch...

This is the kind of improvement you want to see from a team. Our terrorist here will be pointing to Caraboa and FA Cup. If he was Di Matteo e mean say we for no hear word again.
Shebi the same Rangnick coached us, why didn't we see the same improvement then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:03am On Oct 15
Ellexy:
Shebi the same Rangnick coached us, why didn't we see the same improvement then?
He gave a very detailed and firm assessment of what needed to be done to address the issues on the playing field but Erik Ten Hag came in and discarded it. He stuck with the same players that should have been moved on a year earlier, in other words, he wasted a full season.

I was never in support of the move to kick Rangnick out...If he was here in some management capacity, we'd have been better for it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:50am On Oct 15
Sacking Sir Alex is a ballsy move from INEOS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:28am On Oct 15
Leyqute:
Sacking Sir Alex is a ballsy move from INEOS.

Damn, They're going to have Fergie begging for matchday tickets.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15
grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15
patrickmuf:
He gave a very detailed and firm assessment of what needed to be done to address the issues on the playing field but Erik Ten Hag came in and discarded it. He stuck with the same players that should have been moved on a year earlier, in order words, he wasted a full season.

I was never in support of the move to kick Rangnick out...If he was here in some management capacity, we'd have been better for it.
This thing should be very clear to everyone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15
Useless INEOS

The bald headed Tinuburic coach dem no sack, na Sir then see...

Another Glazers be these ones
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:34pm On Oct 15
We have missed out on Tuchel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15
🚨NEW!!

Sir Alex Ferguson and the Manchester United football board have been asked not to enter the dressing room at Old Trafford – breaking a tradition that stretches back to the days of Sir Matt Busby [@MikeKeegan_DM]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15
Jokerman:
🚨NEW!!

Sir Alex Ferguson and the Manchester United football board have been asked not to enter the dressing room at Old Trafford – breaking a tradition that stretches back to the days of Sir Matt Busby [@MikeKeegan_DM]
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15
Jokerman:
🚨NEW!!

That is good. Sir Alex started dis whole mess by employing dt useless Moyes out of sentiment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14414) (14415) (14416) (14417) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.