Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,389 members, 7,964,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9201522 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (14401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
elampiro:

This is another report stating Rooney did not play 10 against West Ham.

Now it coming out the interview Coogar submitted was given in October 2013 when Rooney was happy playing one of the two forwards positions under Moyes - number 10.

The problem is Coogar is relying on formation charts and I am relying on my memory.

So we should go for your memory over obtainable FACTS? shockedshocked

Coogar has posted 4 pictures and all showed Rooney behind the striker and not in the wing or DM. If Coogar is lying, are the various sites lying too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
suxxman:

Lol..... I was actually gon'n ask bout Muller next....

If we get muller, we'll be unstoppable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
tess1:

This is from another site

valencia, rooney & kagawa were all on the same horizontal line. elampiro should come & explain to us how rooney is more advanced than any of valencia & kagawa in a 4-2-3-1 system. cheesy

tess1:

I know the argument nah! I have been involved in the argument two times but he keeps on telling us there was one big HOLE in 4 4 2 formation where Rooney lived in 2011/12 season and scored so much goals with less assists.

rooney had 4 opta-rated assists that season. how can a player in the hole supply only 4 assists in 30+ appearances? what was he doing in the hole? we told him united played 2 upfront, elampiro lied a billion times that rooney was in the hole.

if rooney was in the hole in 11/12 and he scored 27 goals or so from that position, why would he be angry in 12/13 from the same position? that's the question elampiro cannot answer cheesy

Rooney must be THUNDER BALOGUN(remember his story when were younger) whose shot was so hot that he can score so much from anywhere in that hole.
That's just it. When you tell one lie, you have to manufacture so many other lies to make sure the first lie stands.

lol!
na real thunder balogun. rooney was obviously scoring from 60 yards that season. whether as a striker or as a number 10, rooney is not good enough to lead us to a title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinizia:

Coogar has posted 4 pictures and all showed Rooney behind the striker and not in the wing or DM. If Coogar is lying, are the various sites lying too?

maybe i am the owner of those sites. cheesy
one would show him factual evidence of formation and where passes were received & elampiro would quote the opinion of a journalist. on what planet is opinion more truthful than facts?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
coogar:

rooney played number 10 against west ham. the controversy that followed was because rooney wanted to play 4-4-2 alongside van persie instead of playing behind him. you think the opinion of a journalist who is obviously on rooney's payroll matter to me?

i have the facts that many UK journalists aren't even privy to. these were the passes rooney received against west ham - he was mostly in the central role. kagawa's received passes were geared towards the left channel. facts are different from opinions, my friend.

argue with opta images...

Charts can be misleading.

So now you say Rooney wanted to partner Van Persie and not displace him from the number 9? This shit alone is a victory to me.

Rooney did not mention 4-4-2. Rooney said he was happy playing in number 10 under Moyes, the same position he wanted to have consistent run of matches the previous season, his natural number 10 position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
dopeJemi:

Asin, the boy is a complete illiterate, I made a mistake, he actually stays in Congo
Illiterate dey call another person illiterate. smh. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinizia:

Your problem is you don't have an iota of brain at all. Ignorance flows through your veins.

We were talking about BUYS in a coach's FIRST season not SALES. All those useless names you mentioned, were they in 2005? Are you too dumb not to know that's MOANrinho's SECOND season? WTF is wrong with you? Stop comparing apples to agbalumo!! Man Utd has not spent quarter of what Chelshit spent since Abrahimovic bought Chleshit.

Manyoo has definitely spent more than a quarter of Chelsea has spent since Abramovich hit the scene.
In fact, the difference in netspend is only around 14million pounds per season.
That alone shows why such heavy spending was and still is required by Chelsea and City.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
hensben:
Bla bla bla as usual...[b]Nothing is impossible, [/b]Turan play CM for turkey national team most times. Lampard(natural AMF) played box-to-box in his later stage at chelsea..mUgU. cool

Sums up the fact that you never knew what you were saying, and I lack football knowledge, ironic

Shift
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinizia:

Which facts? The charts that saw Ozil in the hole against Bayern? They saw Kagawa in the hole against Newcastle? They saw Kagawa in the hole against Swnasea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
elampiro:

Charts can be misleading.

charts can only be misleading when the facts are incomplete. it's easy to know where a player played when you can get where he received his passes. that's just common sense.

So now you say Rooney wanted to partner Van Persie and not displace him from the number 9? This shit alone is a victory to me.

how is it victory to you? grin

Rooney did not mention 4-4-2. Rooney said he was happy playing in number 10 under Moyes, the same position he wanted to have consistent run of matches the previous season, his natural number 10 position.

when you are one of the 2 centre forwards, isn't that a 4-4-2 formation or any formation that puts 2 strikers up front. rooney told gary neville his favourite position is a striker. he told van gaal his favourite position is as a striker.

why else are you dragging this issue? you nor dey shame?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
dopeJemi:

Sums up the fact that you never knew what you were saying, and I lack football knowledge, ironic

Shift
You said its not possible for turan to play CM then i said nothing is impossible in game of football, Turan play CM for turkey national team hence my opinion on him playing beside matic.

Shey u dey find my attention since yesterday, i don give you now, u dey run.

mUgU cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
tess1:

This is from another site

All these are are sourced from opta prepared assummed line out.

Rooney played behind Welbeck, Chicharito in 2011/12. Don't just reopen already settled matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
hensben:
Bla bla bla...were in your post i quoted you mentioned 2005 huh, you ought to know mou have spend two seasons already... you are really a manure urinated fan. cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1961923_cheeers_jpeg37be4f6e82c09d1eb3159508b131a103

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
coogar:

one would show him factual evidence of formation and where passes were received & elampiro would quote the opinion of a journalist. on what planet is opinion more truthful than facts?

I tire for Elampawa. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nihilist:

Manyoo has definitely spent more than a quarter of Chelsea has spent since Abramovich hit the scene.
In fact, the difference in netspend is only around 14million pounds per season.
That alone shows why such heavy spending was and still is required by Chelsea and City.....

From MOANrinho's first season till last season, list out all Chelshit buys and list that of Man Utd during the same duration, let's compare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
elampiro:

You are very wrong.

1. The interview you paraded was granted in October 2013 when Rooney was happy playing in his position under Moyes.

2. Rooney was playing in the number 10 behind RVP.

3. Asked about the difference in his form
from last season and now, Rooney said:
"Sometimes it happens. I didn't feel I
got a consistent run of games up front. I
actually felt when I played midfield I
did OK but I didn't want to play there.
I've had no problem in the past playing
out of position but I felt I deserved the
right to play in my position and that
wasn't happening.
"I think naturally I was a bit
disappointed and maybe that affected
some of the games I played. I can go
and play in midfield. Maybe when I'm
a bit older, losing my legs a bit, I can go
back there. I don't mean I only want to
play centre-forward but one of two [in
attack]."
He added: "David Moyes has come in
and he's playing me up front and I'm
enjoying it. I'm not saying I wouldn't
[drop back to midfield], for instance if
it was the last 10 or 15 minutes of a
game and we were holding on a bit. [If]
I got asked to drop to the left or drop in
to help see the game out. I'm not saying
I'd throw my arms up and not do it."

3a) In interview above, Rooney said he didnt feel he got consistent run of games up front in 2012/13. Rooney did not play number 9. So it meant he referred to number 10

3b) "David Moyes has come in and he he is playing me up front and I am happy ". Here Rooney said he was happy playing up front under Moyes. Rooney said this when he was playing number 10 behind Van Persie.

Cc Tess1, sinizia.

This settles the argument. The mistake Coogar made was to bring this interview.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
elampiro:

All these are are sourced from opta prepared assummed line out.

Rooney played behind Welbeck, Chicharito in 2011/12. Don't just reopen already settled matter.

if he played behind welbeck/chicha in 11/12, why was rooney angry to play there in 12/13? cheesy grin

elampiro:

This settles the argument. The mistake Coogar made was to bring this interview.

lies!
rooney is happy playing upfront cos RVP got injured & rooney became the main man again. that is his point!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinizia:

From MOANrinho's first season till last season, list out all Chelshit buys and list that of Man Utd during the same duration, let's compare.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premier-league-2003-to-date/transfer-league-tables/premier-league-table-2003-to-date

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
elampiro:

Which facts? The charts that saw Ozil in the hole against Bayern? They saw Kagawa in the hole against Newcastle? They saw Kagawa in the hole against Swnasea?

So 5 different facts from 5 reputable sites are wrong?

Ok, Elamps, bring out 5 pictorial evidence from ANY site of your choice showing Rooney not playing 10 in that match. Oya, prove us wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
hensben:
You said its not possible for turan to play CM then i said nothing is impossible in game of football, Turan play CM for turkey national team hence my opinion on him playing beside matic.

mUgU cool

Cause opinions are free to give doesn't mean a dolt like you should give it, airing your opinion has made you look really stoopid, not only here but also in your thread

I'm sure you were fed faeces when you were little and it has affected your sense of reasoning, when men are discussing football, boys like you listen, learn and gather informations

Stop quoting me for your own sake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sinizia, Over the last 5 years, Manyoo has actually had the biggest net spend in the EPL

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premier-league-last-five-seasons/transfer-league-tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
coogar:

I watched those matches and knew the complaints that followed. Charts can be misleading. We have seen this again and again.

If you brought Rooney midfield against Southampton, Liverpool last season you could come out with similar results. Or Rooney in the wing against Cambridge where he practically drifted into midfield from 35 minutes of play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
dopeJemi:

If we get muller, we'll be unstoppable
If so, then we would get him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nihilist:

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premier-league-2003-to-date/transfer-league-tables/premier-league-table-2003-to-date

So who's now wrong? Didn't you see Chelshit on number 1 position as the highest spenders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinizia:

Ok, Elamps, bring out 5 pictorial evidence from ANY site of your choice showing Rooney not playing 10 in that match. Oya, prove us wrong.

he doesn't even have one......
all he's got are the words of a drunk journalist. from the images of the passes received by rooney against west ham, it was obvious he operated in the central role & kagawa operated from the left.

elampiro:

I watched those matches and knew the complaints that followed. Charts can be misleading. We have seen this again and again.

there was no complaint other than the fact that rooney performed poorly & SAF hooked him off. SAF's post-match comments said as much - he said rooney performed poorly & he had to be removed.

charts aren't misleading - they are the surest way of knowing where each player operated. this is why opta has added received passes. the position where you mostly receive the ball is where you were stationed.

nothing beat facts!

If you brought Rooney midfield against Southampton, Liverpool last season you could come out with similar results. Or Rooney in the wing against Cambridge where he practically drifted into midfield from 35 minutes of play.

so you are saying against west ham.....rooney played in the midfield? are you saying we played 4-3-3 instead of the 4-2-3-1 opta reported or are you saying kagawa played in the hole & rooney played as a winger?

make up your mind.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
coogar:

if he played behind welbeck/chicha in 11/12, why was rooney angry to play there in 12/13? cheesy grin

lies!
rooney is happy playing upfront cos RVP got injured & rooney became the main man again. that is his point!

Rooney was unhappy ppy that the position he scored 27 goals the previous season and the one he had 9 goals in 9 matches was being taken off him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
suxxman:

If so, then we would get him.

It's going to be quite difficult
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Nihilist:
Sinizia, Over the last 5 years, Manyoo has actually had the biggest net spend in the EPL

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premier-league-last-five-seasons/transfer-league-tables/premier-league-table-last-five-seasons

Are you now into twisting of facts to suit you? The argument was from MOANrinho's FIRST SEASON not from last 5 years. We're talking about since Abrahimovic injected his cash into the transfer market and brought about inflation of players' prices.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinizia:

So who's now wrong? Didn't you see Chelshit on number 1 position as the highest spenders?

Dude do I have to remind you of your own statements?
You said:
Man Utd has not spent quarter of what Chelshit spent since Abrahimovic bought Chleshit.

I have now proven that the difference in spending between Chelsea and Manyoo since 2003 is a lot closer than what people think.
In fact, since 2010 Manyoo actually have the highest netspend in the EPL.

Bros no be fight abeg. I know the in thing is to throwing bantz, but you guys do it in mean-spiritedness, and no humour.
Just take the lesson and keep it moving
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinizia:

Yes, they all copied and pasted from opta. Remember our argument about where Kagawa played against Newcastle. Opta and whoscored, plus daily mail were all wrong. Only Zonal Marking had a chart which was exact with Ferguson's detailed explanation of formation he deployed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
elampiro:

Rooney was happy that the position he scored 27 goals the previous season and the one he had 9 goals in 9 matches was being taken off him.

so rooney scored 27 goals in one position in 11/12. he then scored 9 goals in the same position and he was angry? does that make any sense to you? why did rooney produce less goals in the same position where he scored 27 goals in the previous season?

you don't use logic in your argument. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinizia:

In Moanrinho's first season alone, Chelshit has spent more humongous amount of Pounds than Ajax will ever dream of for years to come.

Waiting for Moanrinho's UCL excuse with Chelshit to come next season.
oh really I didn't know he spent 250m

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (14401) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ennyjay72(m), Ijustwantto(m), Shegzdave, mcdreeezy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.