Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8918120 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Broda, no dey twist my words. I neva said Rooney wasn't in the box. My argument was he wasn't there to 'spear head the attack. He was always in the midfield'. Go check my previous posts

You don't just sit in the box in football. Your team game determine where you will be Asta striker. Moreover, being always in the box means too you block the route to goal for other team mates.

He was surrounded by four defenders wen he got the ball and dribnled past the first player(iThink Cahill) and he went on to score. Dats why i used the term literally. Or didn't u watch the analysis at HT ni??

I dey watch the match o.

No dey exaggerate.

Rooney always in midfield. Exaggerate.
Aguero dribble four men. Exaggerate.

Aguero beats a man and then slots in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin

ChelSHITE! What a bloody sunday! Maybe na the chelsea mascot Jose go rack today! Lmfao!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
elampiro:

I dey watch the match o.

No dey exaggerate.

Rooney always in midfield. Exaggerate.
Aguero dribble four men. Exaggerate.

Aguero beats a man and then slots in.
Baba u dont undastand the meaning of the term 'Literally'. It was there in my post for a reason...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fernandooooooo! BOOM!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Baba u dont undastand the meaning of the term 'Literally'. It was there in my post for a reason...

Okay my guy.

Make we move forward. Hope we win convincingly on Tuesday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oh! Sorry. I meant Fernandinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
elampiro:

Okay my guy.

Naso. Na my prayer be dat o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
All i want to hear and see is BREAKING NEWS: Mourinho has been sacked. We don't need this cancer in the EPL.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hidden Hazard was nowhere to be found. He's still better dan Ronaldo and Messi tho grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Hidden Hazard was nowhere to be found. He's still better dan Ronaldo and Messi tho grin grin grin
chain! Ur sarcasm no get elegbe I swear
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Willan has improved oo this isn't not the same guy I watched last year.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You think you stand a chance of winning the title with Otamendi?
You have not even prayed for 4th spot finish, you are talking about the title? Sheer audacity!
Delusion.... wake up, you stand no chance of finishing in the top 3!

Says the Gayner fan whose team was sodomized by a 16-year-old right on their home turf. gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Scenes from Etihad as we take a look at wats left of the Chelsea bus.....
Told them those Yokohama tires were fake

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Costa why'd Chelsea concede 3 against City??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mattfeuter(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
elampiro:

Okay my guy.

Tuesday? Abeg lets pause and enjoy the moment jor.....Chelsea grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Let the bants start flowing in..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
As a United fan, i dont see us winning the league except by some miracle. But wit d shi† Chelsea and Arsenal dey play, i can say there is hope in a top 3 finish for us

if we get rid of rooney ASAP, we have hope!
i hope you guys can now see the difference between an elite striker and a fufu striker. within the first 30 mins, aguero had copped 4 shots on target. rooney has no shots on target in 180 mins. all you need to see is the movement and how to play side by side with the last man. when mata got the ball against villa.......januzaj and depay made a run into the box to make themselves available, fatso rooney ran towards mata.

ian wright is the first honest british pundit to call rooney out last night on MOTD. he simply said rooney can no longer fill the #9 role....he's too slow and ponderous to run into space so the ball can get to him. this is why he keeps dropping deep to do other people's job at the edge of the box. if we sign an elite striker, we have a huge chance to win the league. with rooney, we won't finish in the top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mikel: Nawa o. See who come join me for bench! This life sha grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by taiwoliu(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Saw ds on 1Manchester United's fan page on FB
I moan alot but that's because I want best for club just because you moan doesn't make you a plastic fan anyone who dissed Rooney last night for example had every reason to he was crap and gets paid 300k a week he's suppose to be our captain and has been at the club long enough. Anyone who settles for us scraping 1 nil results against poor opposition ain't propper fans united are about flare attacking football putting fear of God in opposition have been ever since I've known. Yes a wins a win and it's a step in right direction In terms of points on the board but as for performance and scoring goals just not good enough.
yet I don't know what LVG is looking for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please did hazard play? The best player in the league, better than Cr7
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2015
coogar:

i hope you guys can now see the difference between an elite striker and a fufu striker. within the first 30 mins, aguero had copped 4 shots on target. rooney has no shots on target in 180 mins. all you need to see is the movement and how to play side by side with the last man. when mata got the ball against villa.......januzaj and depay made a run into the box to make themselves available, fatso rooney ran towards mata.

ian wright is the first honest british pundit to call rooney out last night on MOTD. he simply said rooney can no longer fill the #9 role....he's too slow and ponderous to run into space so the ball can get to him. this is why he keeps dropping deep to do other people's job at the edge of the box. if we sign an elite striker, we have a huge chance to win the league. with rooney, we won't finish in the top 4.
You know costa didn't do shite today ?

Rooney played horribly has I don dey yan since saturday morning but the service wasn't their either.

If we can grab lewandonskwi or any other person am all for benching rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2015
taiwoliu:
chain! Ur sarcasm no get elegbe I swear
cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You know costa didn't do shite today ?

Rooney played horribly has I don dey yan since saturday morning but the service wasn't their either.

If we can grab lewandonskwi or any other person am all for benching rooney.

costa hustled the defence.....it's not always about scoring, you know...
it's about tenacity and not giving defenders any air to breathe. a lead striker must be aggressive....relentless! i dunno about you but if you think rooney is the answer after watching what aguero did this evening, then you have won the argument. grin aguero had no pre-season, only featured for about 30 mins last week and yet he ran the entire chelsea defence ragged. the difference is too clear. if we have a player like lukaku sef upfront, we would be scoring plenty of goals. we don't create chances simply because rooney does not stay in the box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
coogar:

Exactly wat i said on Saturday. But baba Elamps just wont agree. He believes Rooney hasn't hit top form yet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
coogar:

ian wright is the first honest british pundit to call rooney out last night on MOTD. he simply said rooney can no longer fill the #9 role....h[b]e's too slow and ponderous to run into space so the ball can get to him. this is why he keeps dropping deep to do other people's job at the edge of the box.[/b] if we sign an elite striker, we have a huge chance to win the league. with rooney, we won't finish in the top 4.
Exactly wat i said on Saturday. But baba Elamps just wont agree. He believes Rooney hasn't hit top form yet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
undecided
ChelSIN's buses current state @ the etihad! Oh the humanity!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

rooney is past his peak....
which top form? rooney has only scored 1 away league goal since march 2014.
which other striker of a big club has such a poor record? rooney is finished......don't let anyone deceive you with his past records, or what he did 4 years ago. by that logic, liverpool are better than chelsea......liverpool have won 18 league titles, chelsea have only 5. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
coogar:

costa hustled the defence.....it's not always about scoring, you know...
it's about tenacity and not giving defenders any air to breathe. a lead striker must be aggressive....relentless! i dunno about you but if you think rooney is the answer after watching what aguero did this evening, then you have won the argument. grin aguero had no pre-season, only featured for about 30 mins last week and yet he ran the entire chelsea defence ragged. the difference is too clear. if we have a player like lukaku sef upfront, we would be scoring plenty of goals. we don't create chances simply because rooney does not stay in the box.
Flopping like a fish out of water is what Costa did for 90min.
We don't create chances even when rooney is in the box.
We just keep possession aimless passing the ball to Romero 50 times every game.
This na why I want Fellani,back at least we can play long ball to somebody who can play with his back to goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
. grin[/quote] grin
coogar:

rooney is past his peak....
which top form? rooney has only scored 1 away league goal since march 2014.
which other striker of a big club has such a poor record? rooney is finished......don't let anyone deceive you with his past records, or what he did 4 years ago. by that logic, liverpool are better than chelsea......liverpool have won 18 league titles, chelsea have only 5. grin

Na wa 4 this man and my matter sef oh? Free me na?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Flopping like a fish out of water is what Costa did for 90min.
We don't create chances even when rooney is in the box.
We just keep possession aimless passing the ball to Romero 50 times every game.
This na why I want Fellani,back at least we can play long ball to somebody who can play with his back to goal.
Which backpass??Didn't watch the Spurs game. But as far as the Aston Villa is concerned, we only made like two back passes in dat match. Yes we hardly create chances. But the few we create, Rooney our top 9 is neva there to finish...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Otamendi off to City undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: main24(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.