Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9093965 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (14321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:
This game will end in a draw.

For where! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
When a midfielder being played on the wings out of position is the highest goalscorer(5 goals) for a club like ManUtd in 2015 then u know there is problem somewhere... angry angry

Smh... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
I very well believe De Pay will do well. I don't know why any one would blame him. He did very well until about 60 minutes. He is a young player, he was demoralized and tired when we went down at a time we should be leading comfortably. It took CR7 time to boss games. De Pay played his part well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
homesteady:
hehehehehehe! Conductor e be like say you go drop me for here grin

Wicked... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
LTSHANGY:
Hahahahaha, this parry is as boring as man u football style. Which striker are we going to buy? Even Gomis wouldn't want to sign for us now. Imagine meeting city with this squad.. Na die!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Rooney is a fvcking Bàstard! I'm not having any of it anymore. And after this match, u as a United fan come here to defend Rooney, then i guess u're a Bástard too angry angry

Elampiro!!! Wait oh he actually blamed him too... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
We are going into the international break with pains. Two weeks of pains. This post Ferguson era is not easy.

Our game makes we angry, 20 passes in midfield then back to goalkeeper. In Ferguson era, once we left defence it's with speed we took the ball to the final third.

We cannot afford to go though a third season of pains. Gaal should find a solution.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Romero? Like seriously Romero? LOL!! All i have to say is De Gea must not be allowed to leave ooo. He had two options in the second goal, stay behind and cover your line or rush forward and make yourself big. But instead he came too close to the striker and stopped halfway leaving his back open and too close to get down even as the shot was so weak. De Gea would have stopped Ayew's goal too. Please David De Gea don't go please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'm more concerned about LVG's over-bloated ego; the unnecessary, incessant falling and freezing out of players he has beef with all in the name of "discipline"!

Utd may have to end up appealing to the FA to use Salford fc players to complete the season because, definitely, more players are going to have disagreements with this man!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Odunharry:
grin
chaii band boys about to take over

Sharap der! angry

Wey my party chow? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
RuuDie:
I'm more concerned about LVG's over-bloated ego; the unnecessary, incessant falling and freezing out of players he has beef with all in the name of "discipline"!

Utd may have to end up appealing to the FA to use Salford fc players to complete the season because, definitely, more players are going to have disagreements with this man!

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
elampiro:
We are going into the international break with pains. Two weeks of pains. This post Ferguson era is not easy.

Our game makes we angry, 20 passes in midfield then back to goalkeeper. In Ferguson era, once we left defence it's with speed we took the ball to the final third.

We cannot afford to go though a third season of pains. Gaal should find a solution.

Wait oh! Are you expecting a trophy? lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
RuuDie:

his style of play pisses me off, slow build up and sideways passes, and he deludes himself into thinking that is controlling a game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
chrisley024:
his style of play pisses me off, slow build up and sideways passes, and he deludes himself into thinking that is controlling a game.
i can't even blame Rooney anymore. It's LVG who i want out. We deserve better than this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
TheNonce:

See the coward don go run report me now I have a ban! Maybe that was his aim all along! Oh well!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

For where! grin

I wanted a draw though. But then again, I love this defeat Manure secured in their bags today. May more of this sweet defeat come for manure as the season progresses insha allah. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

I wanted a draw though. But then again, I love this defeat Manure secured in their bags today. May more of this sweet defeat come for manure as the season progresses insha allah. cheesy

grin grin

Like someone initially said, Pogba should be tested without Vidal & Pirlo... lipsrsealed

Juventus have lost 2 games in a row with Pogba alone in the hole... grin

Still wanna invest £109,000,000? shocked grin

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/601772/Chelsea-quoted-world-record-fee-Juventus-star-Pogba-Mourinho-discusses-deals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
The hype about Pogba... Smh... tongue

Vidal is better then that lad abeg... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
GBR1:

i can't even blame Rooney anymore. It's LVG who i want out. We deserve better than this.
LVG style isn't the reason why Rooney can't shoot and plays like a bag of cement is tied to his leg. He lost the team today's game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
chrisley024:
Blind always out of position, everyone knows we need a CB. Romero shouldn't be our 1st GK. It's very clear. All these wouldn't have come up if Rooney even gave a performance of 3/10. I'm yet to see such awful performance from a professional CF.

We sold a better striker to Turkey and kept the worst of all. Rooney should be the one in Turkey.

LvG should call back the players that made the team qualify for CL. Send Depay to the bench for Young and always start Carrick in our epl games. Carrick is indispensable in this team. The many changes isn't helping. The new players should be gradually introduced .
I have already said that I don't really care for our defensive strength, there's no way we will go the whole season without conceding goals.
This is Week 4 & the first goals conceded, Rojo can still replace Blind to help deal with more physical opponents. why should I have a problem with that? If we average 2 goals against per 4 games, then that's great.

I think this team is good enough
BUT
If we cannot convert our chances, we will not win anything.
A team that keeps clean sheet will not lose. A team that cannot score goal can never win.

Depay & co did well IMO, Rooney couldn't even press Fabianski whenever a back pass was made & that's his MO this season. Show me any CF in the league who's that lazy undecided

I don talk am say if LvG no dey careful, na Rooney go sack am!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
chrisley024:
LVG style isn't the reason why Rooney can't shoot and plays like a bag of cement is tied to his leg. He lost the team today's game.
i'm annoyed at LVG because he's the one who keeps playing him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

Like someone initially said, Pogba should be tested without Vidal & Pirlo... lipsrsealed

Juventus have lost 2 games in a row with Pogba alone in the hole... grin

Still wanna invest £109,000,000? shocked grin

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/601772/Chelsea-quoted-world-record-fee-Juventus-star-Pogba-Mourinho-discusses-deals

This season will be full of surprises for all the top four teams. Pogba has never impressed me. Lets see how he can fare with this scattered chelsea team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
SailorXY:
I have already said that I don't really care for our defensive strength, there's no way we will go the whole season without conceding goals.
This is Week 4 & the first goals conceded, Rojo can still replace Blind to help deal with more physical opponents. why should I have a problem with that? If we average 2 goals against per 4 games, then that's great.

I think this team is good enough
BUT
If we cannot convert our chances, we will not win anything.
A team that keeps clean sheet will not lose. A team that cannot score goal can never win.

Depay & co did well IMO, Rooney couldn't even press Fabianski whenever a back pass was made & that's his MO this season. Show me any CF in the league who's that lazy undecided

I don talk am say if LvG no dey careful, na Rooney go sack am!
Exactly, we should stop blaming Rooney, he's past it. He can't improve. Now it's all LVG's fault.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

This season will be full of surprises for all the top four teams. Pogba has never impressed me. Lets see how he can fare with this scattered chelsea team.

I don't just understand the hype about him... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

Sharap der! angry
Wey my party chow? grin
i go put otapiapia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Odunharry:

i go put otapiapia

Go sit down jor... tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
sinizia:

PANT-hankie you reported him? If true then you no try at all. You broke the Bro Code of "no reporting during bants." angry

Why should I? Not my style. Your fellow manure fans reported him.

Hope you have recovered from the shock that Swansea handed to you guys today. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pataki:

If u really reported that guy u bleep up big time

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just something to think about, Manchester United have NEVER won the league when Rooney was top scorer for the club!!!! The closest he got was joint with Ronaldo in '06/'07! But he was playing next to Ronaldo who created like 10 chances every game!

It seems like the only time we win the league is when Rooney is injured or not the focus of the team! The last time we won the league our top scorer was RVP! before that it was Berbatov and before that it was Ronaldo for 3 seasons in a row!!! if you want to go further back you get RVN for a few seasons and then Teddy Sheringham! All these seasons Rooney was injured or not playing as often! Go check the records!

Whenever the focus is on Rooney to we NEVER win the league! He has NEVER been top scorer in a league winning season!
--From MU Web fanzone
Guys dey vex grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
moneysoldier2:

If u really reported that guy u bleep up big time

Why should I? Did you guys not read a manure fan calling on Suen to come intervene? I was even expecting a ban myself. I logged off, thinking when next when I log on, my ban should be waiting for me. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (14321) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), Geestunnar(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.