Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,967 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8974740 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (14267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Players gone since 2012/13 season

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Dzeko was 14 million pounds. Jovetic's loan deal is for 3 million euros(about 2.1 million pounds) with an option to make the deal permanent for 13 million euros(9.4 million pounds). Now compare that with how much they ve spent so far...
Yeah it low
But they obviously value the league more than chelsea,arsenal and utd.
it looks like their is a price limit we won't cross in our quest to be champions,city don't have that problem.

Its not like we sold our dead wood for profit.

Infact we took a player surplus to bayern and they used some of that cash to buy Vidal.
Who we should've been chasing in the first place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
coogar:

LVG is a tool for being a stubborn man.....his transfers and decision making off the pitch have been horrible to say the least but we cannot deny the changes he's brought to the team. his system works, it's just that we have the wrong personnel for some roles in the team. if we had godin/otamendi instead of blind, we would defend better. if we had de gea in goal instead of romero, we would be a better team. if we had any elite striker instead of rooney, we would be scoring more goals. it's LVG's off-the-pitch decisions that are hurting the team......

look at this high press in yesterday's game for instance.....this is some insane tactical manoeuvre.
this never happened under fergie or gollum. this is the direction modern football is going these days. we are a well-coached team now....we only need few tweaks here and there in terms of personnel and we would be bossing the league again. i can predict van gaal would do well in europe this season but the lack of an elite striker would be our undoing in the league.
I personally dont like the high press. But i've to agree with Elampiro. Playing high up gives our fullbacks freedom to join in the attack. And its working tho(the only minus in the whole setup is Rooney). But playing high up leaves us dangerously open to counters(especially wen u ve slow players like Blind as ur CB) as it was seen with Swansea's goals yesterday...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bros don land for Medical
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
I don't mind having Jones back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
coogar:
thank God, the mad people have left our thread.....
we can now discuss football in peace. whoever started the whole youtube spamming after a loss is a treasonous fellow. the next club that loses their next game would feel my wrath and that's a promise.....and I pray it's arsenal or chelsea.

Yours truly!!!

I first started with my single Yebariba Swagga swagga but Like WOle SOyinka who started a noble thing and was blown out of his hand

We shall continue the parry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Yeah it low
it looks like their is a price limit we won't cross in our quest to be champions,city don't have that problem.

Thats the part i dont get. If there was anything like FFP, shouldn't it have caught up with City yet??
And please we are way bricher than City. We've not just been spending our money wisely. Thats the only difference between us and City right now

Infact we took a player surplus to bayern and they used some of that cash to buy Vidal.
Who we should've been chasing in the first place. [/quote]Whether we sold for profit or not, the fact is players ve departed the club as much as the new arrivals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Yeah it low

Thats the part i dont get. If there was anything like FFP, shouldn't it have caught up with City yet??
And please we are way bricher than City. We've not just been spending our money wisely. Thats the only difference between us and City right now

Who we should've been chasing in the first place.
Whether we sold for profit or not, the fact is players ve departed the club as much as the new arrivals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thank you De Gea.........Pogba to Friends:I'm off to Chelseafc of England.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Januzaj on loan to dortmund with an option to buy.
I don't particularly like januzaj,
But wetin LVG and the transfer board dey think ?
Januzaj on loan is a good thing. But that option to buy na rubbish. They should not even try it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:

LOL! You have two weeks of rest. The mad people will be back to this thread. grin

My joy will be complete to see De Gea leave manure by tomorrow evening. If una like buy Ronaldo+Neymar by tomorrow. #DeGeaMustGo
C'mon wats it wit De Gea that has got u and Elfonomeno1 stoked laidis?? angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
C'mon wats it wit De Gea that has got u and Elfonomeno1 stoked laidis?? angry angry

He's our only world class player. So with him sold we dont have any world class players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
So where does all this panic buys leave the shrek? tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
He has been manure's best player for two seasons in a row. I love seeing our top contenders weak, and he singlehandedly saved manure last season. Time to let him go back to his home country. He does not want to play for ManU any longer.

At least it is not like you are selling him off to any EPL team unlike our Shekpe people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Check out this site https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator
alyt bro thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think De Gea deal is becoming real. Read that the deal is 25mil pounds plus Navas.

Also read that Deschamps confirmed that he would allow Lloris to leave the French squad to move to Manchester United if it materialised.

Tranfer window has closed in Germany but Chicharito deal not yet confirmed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1
the FFP rules have been watered down.
I remember wenger crying about it recently.

We've done some good business but our recent action in the market isn't encouraging.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Januzaj on loan is a good thing. But that option to buy na rubbish. They should not even try it

There is no buy option in the loan deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
nyabinghi:
u r a bastard for that warped logic of urs, i dont care what u and ur idle posse feel it is ur cup of tea, u r the troll cos u dont know the meaning, sango scatter ur phallus
Na so craze dey start...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:

He has been manure's best player for two seasons in a row. I love seeing our top contenders weak, and he singlehandedly saved manure last season. Time to let him go back to his home country. He does not want to play for ManU any longer.

At least it is not like you are selling him off to any EPL team unlike our Shekpe people.
Lool. I bet that's not the only reason.

Or rather becoz we bought ur best player and won the league with him grin grin

And now u'll love to see our best player leave us in similar fashion cheesy angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Phoenix619:
So where does all this panic buys leave the shrek? tongue
Lool! Look dat Swansea mascot. I'm sure he was like "Oh my God!! I'm standing next to Rooney shocked shocked". And the irony is they both fat grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool. I bet that's not the only reason.

Or rather becoz we bought ur best player and won the league with him grin grin

And now u'll love to see our best player leave us in similar fashion cheesy angry

#DeGeaMustGo Skysports is reporting that manure and Real are in discussion right now.

Fingers crossed for good news!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
SIRcumalot:
AdeLaNa1
the FFP rules have been watered down.
I remember wenger crying about it recently.

We've done some good business but our recent action in the market isn't encouraging.
It's been awful to say the least...Schneiderlin and Darmian ve been the only reasonable signings as far as am consigned undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
tess1:

There is no buy option in the loan deal.
There better not be. Although i agree that he should ve been loaned to the likes of Sunderland where he'll get unlimited first team action witout the pressures of having to impress anybody
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:

#DeGeaMustGo Skysports is reporting that manure and Real are in discussion right now.

Fingers crossed for good news!
Same skysports have been reporting that Real ve been in discussions since April. So u beta uncross ur toes and fingers. E no dey go anywhere tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
I swear, berahino wouldn't have been a bad idea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think ddg will complete his move to Madrid so in that note, Hugo Lloris is now a feasible option
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:
I swear, berahino wouldn't have been a bad idea
Berainho is a bad idea,he is not even better than Lukaku, all na English hype...He should stay at Wesbrom or move to spurs. Darren bent once scored 25 league goals in a season, where is he now? Slugging it out in the championship with Derby County.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Same skysports have been reporting that Real ve been in discussions since April. So u beta uncross ur toes and fingers. E no dey go anywhere tongue

In few hours time, we shall know the truth. Seems band boys might do a quick praise and worship on this thread for De Gea. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
This DDG saga is finally coming to an end...and Romero can now take his place as the rightful Number 1 for United.

Sergio is already one of the top 5 keepers in the league, and his confirmation as the main man between the sticks can only be good for his confidence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nihilist:
This DDG saga is finally coming to an end...and Romero can now take his place as the rightful Number 1 for United.

Sergio is already one of the top 5 keepers in the league, and his confirmation as the main man between the sticks can only be good for his confidence.

I'm hearing we've agreed a deal with Keylor Navas though....Which is excellent

(1) (2) (3) ... (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) ... (14267) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.