Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9092199 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (14312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by debosky(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
£36m for a 19 year old with no EPL experience? Now that Sterling deal looks reasonable at £49m for someone with EPL experience.

Manchester seems to be money-miss-road central this summer. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
chrisley024:
what da Fvck do we need Navas for? We could have taken the full amount and go for even Lloris or I wouldn't mind Muslera.

Navas that's always looking like he's lost on the pitch. angry
One question you're not asking yourself is; Will Tottenham allow their Number 1 join a Rival club at this stage in the window? Answer is capital NO. So Navas is good deal for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Miss United

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
In all honesty...we have now become a complete joke. LVG never learns, that was how he almost destroyed Barca and he has started the process in ManUtd, only this time he has no formula, no idea, he just tells them to be playing around the midfield and when done pass back to wobbly legs, scared face Romero. In one week we have let go of Januzaj, Hernandez, Lindergard with Wilson being readied for a loan move and what do we bring in....a welbeckesque player who can only manage 1 goal in 5 matches in a less fancied, less watched, less talked about and certainly less professional league like Ligue 1...a player who should be polishing Chicharito's shoe before and after every match is being bought in in excess 50euros.....Short in the goal keeping department, we get Navas as replacement....or to be number 2 to Romero....Gosh two number two's. Even though i prayed things get bad so VanGaal can get his usual sack letter, i didn't think he was this senile to go this length.

When we had no champions league duties to think off we still had a reasonable squad but now we are in the champions league with all the other tournaments, what does Mr Perfect botox head do? sell everyone and probably bring in more unknown youths from our academy and do an Ajax........Idiot still living in the 90's
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
moneysoldier2:

Lmao guy I have seen many jokes here but the second one wey make me laff na the guy u quote

elpamiro,adenla1

Laff wan kill me
grin Abeg no die o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Anthony martial landing at carrington this evening! New defender expected tomorrow!

That guy doesn't look like martial, looks more like henry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lol, na you sabi.. the only time I support madrid is when they play barca
why u hate barca undecided
Me and u don quarrel be that na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
codedguy1:

Guy, you shouldn't be ashamed of De Gea leaving or upset about it being delayed.

I think the deal was a good one considering the situ.

My take on it.

1. Real wants De Gea

2. De Gea wants Real

3. Lvg knows they both love each other and want to be together. He names his price.

4. Real feel they can get De Gea lower than that because if Man U don't sell he leaves on a free next year.

5. LvG is a stubborn mad man who benches De gea because he knows a time last the 'last hours' of the transfer window will come and it would be had for two spannish lovers to sustain the stand off.

6. Real decide to pay and Lvg says he wants Navas in the deal, real look at Navas and tell him. Dress up you are going to manchester to rep us there.

7. Deal done.

If this your consolation would make you feel better, no wahala.

•Real refused to pay the amount we asked for, only to offer something smaller plus their reserve goalie they even bought for less (at best equal to) the amount they are selling him (if we are to go by your no 6 point)

• we are now left with two 2nd choice goalies battling it out for no1 position at the great man utd.

E pain me but I don move on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nihilist:

Tah! mechionu there!

Everybody knows that TVAL is the best DJ in this section followed by Ruudie.

Iwo ke.

I will eat you alive with my awesome mixing skills brah

That was then, I've taken over... just pray y'all don't lose to Everton, lose and you'll know why I have "grin" and "J" in my name
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
dopeJemi:

That's because he also posseses the "IGWE X" baller gene! Ask gayner fans, they had a taste last season! Lol!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
moneysoldier2:
why u hate barca undecided
Me and u don quarrel be that na

I no know why I hate them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

That's because he also posseses the "IGWE X" baller gene! Ask gayner fans, they had a taste last season! Lol!

he played in the champions league against arsenal last season? I mean the CL were monaco knocked out arsenal, he played?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrLouisVanGaal:
In all honesty...we have now become a complete joke. LVG never learns, that was how he almost destroyed Barca and he has started the process in ManUtd, only this time he has no formula, no idea, he just tells them to be playing around the midfield and when done pass back to wobbly legs, scared face Romero. In one week we have let go of Januzaj, Hernandez, Lindergard with Wilson being readied for a loan move and what do we bring in....a welbeckesque player who can only manage 1 goal in 5 matches in a less fancied, less watched, less talked about and certainly less professional league like Ligue 1...a player who should be polishing Chicharito's shoe before and after every match is being bought in in excess 50euros.....Short in the goal keeping department, we get Navas as replacement....or to be number 2 to Romero....Gosh [size=18pt]two number two's.[/size] Even though i prayed things get bad so VanGaal can get his usual sack letter, i didn't think he was this senile to go this length.

When we had no champions league duties to think off we still had a reasonable squad but now we are in the champions league with all the other tournaments, what does Mr Perfect botox head do? sell everyone and probably bring in more unknown youths from our academy and do an Ajax........Idiot still living in the 90's

As Lethal Bizzle would say...Two Two ting...nah leave it grin grin

#Dench

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by moneysoldier2: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

I no know why I hate them
Cos we the best grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nihilist:

As Lethal Bizzle would say...Two Two ting...nah leave it grin grin

#Dench

Lol......sorry i am MrLouisVanGaal...not the real VanGaal...You live in a warped world where reality is indistinguishable. Can't blame you much
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
..................Rewind

coogar:

la liga's transfer window closes tonight. if madrid fail to land de gea by midnight, the deal is off until january. grin
i am pretty sure de gea threatens you in your sleep. don't worry, he would be back at the emirates soon to cop another 3 points for man utd like he did last year. cheesy

What you say brah......... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
wink
dopeJemi:

he played in the champions league against arsenal last season? I mean the CL were monaco knocked out arsenal, he played?

Oh yes! He sure did! He also displaced dimitar berbatov from the 1st team in ligue 1! The boy is raw but small something dey there!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
TheNonce:
wink

Oh yes! He sure did! He also displaced dimitar berbatov from the 1st team in ligue 1! The boy is raw but small something dey there!

Hmmm.. make I sit down look
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
LOL!!!! I just came from chelsea thread and laughter don nearly kill me. First they signed Baba Rahmon now Its Papa Djibiti. Now they'll come here to tell us who to sign.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nihilist:

Tah! mechionu there!

Everybody knows that TVAL is the best DJ in this section followed by Ruudie.

Iwo ke.

I will eat you alive with my awesome mixing skills brah

Dapaada! The same Tval that could not play a simple Ebenezer Obey song on the Arsenal thread as requested by ramudeen? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pataki:

Dapaada! The same Tval that could not play a simple Ebenezer Obey song on the Arsenal thread as requested by ramudeen? grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmm e be as e get ooo Mr. Plato

Make I just dey scratch jaw dey look first!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
moneysoldier2:

Lmao guy I have seen many jokes here but the second one wey make me laff na the guy u quote

elpamiro,adenla1

Laff wan kill me
Hahahaha! I didnt even notice at first. who be Elpamiro and Adenla1?? lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
dopeJemi:

Selling Hernandez is another brainless move. We should have 4 strikers for the season -we have let off these forwards: RvP out, Falcao out, Nani out, Hernandez out, Januzaj out, Angel out
who comes in? Only Depay & Martial (2 youngsters). I'm not sure what LvG plans are but look to me like he's clearing path to using Rooney unconditionally!
Anyway not my business yet, time will tell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dadehmola:

I am ashamed because all our "he can as well walk for free next season" fronting has ended with us not only lowering our initial demands, but also accepting thier 2nd choice goalie as part of the deal.....like say Madrid just bullied a club like Wigan or Norwich for thier best player.

I'd still maintain my stand - since it was imminent De gea's mind was already made up & LVG was also more than ready to drop him, why did we delay the sale till the last minute ??

The "we'll hold him till next season" antics was what you and some fans wanted and not Man Utd. Man Utd was willing to sell as long as Madrid met the valuation it placed on DDG. All these long wait was because Madrid was stingy and Man Utd refused to sell at anything less that his true value. So Madrid found out they can't have their way, they paid up today with Navas to smoothen the deal and Man Utd sold DDG. Great deal for someone who wouldn't play for us and would have gone for free next season. Bravo Woodward!! coolcool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
UniqueGem:
LOL!!!! I just came from chelsea thread and laughter don nearly kill me. First they signed Baba Rahmon now Its Papa Djibiti. Now they'll come here to tell us who to sign.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2273277_yyy_jpegc6c4ebfb50bde78a407d09ac4d67961d
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
I still believe we did not handle the DDG deal well. He could still be UTD #1 right now and move to Madrid next season with a substantial fee (as was the CR7 case).
All it would have taken was to reach an agreement with Real/DDG on this. This isn't the first time we will do business with Real; and I am sure they will agree because they do not really have a "pressing" GK need as such at the moment.

I expected LVG to discuss with DDG, convince him to give UTD one more season - delay is not denial. I think both Madrid and DDG would have been able to stall the move one more season (or at worst, even half a season). Would have given us time to scout a suitable replacement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Keylor Navas having medical at carrighnton currently...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Not Man united related but...

Interzionale midfielder Hernanes arrives at Juventus for medicals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DrFreemason: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
Right now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Valdez staying at manutd ...he just updated his Facebook cover page to the man united logo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
moneysoldier2:

elpamiro,adenla1

Laff wan kill me
lol.. dat guy na clown

(1) (2) (3) ... (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) ... (14312) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), meine, afrodoc2 and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.