Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,410 members, 7,985,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9261759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (14427) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Club

Manchester United[308]

Premier League (5): 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09, 2010–11, 2012–13
Football League Cup (2): 2005–06, 2009–10
FA Community Shield (3): 2007, 2010, 2011
UEFA Champions League (1): 2007–08
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008

Individual

PFA Players' Player of the Year (1): 2009–10[115]
PFA Young Player of the Year (2): 2004–05,[308] 2005–06[308]
PFA Fans' Player of the Year (2): 2005–06,[308] 2009–10[308]
PFA Premier League Team of the Year (3): 2005–06,[308] 2009–10,[308] 2011–12[308]
Football Writers' Player of the Year (1): 2009–10[309]
Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year (2): 2005–06,[308] 2009–10[308]
BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year (1): 2002[39]
Bravo Award (1): 2003[310]
Golden Boy Award (1): 2004[311]
UEFA Euro 2004 Team of the Tournament
FIFPro World Young Player of the Year (1): 2004–05[308]
Premier League Player of the Season (1): 2009–10[312]
Premier League Player of the Month (5): February 2005, December 2005, March 2006, October 2007, January 2010
England Player of the Year (3): 2008,[313] 2009,[313] 2014[313]
FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball (1): 2008[314]
FIFA FIFPro World XI (1): 2011[308]
Premier League 20 Seasons Awards (1992–93 to 2011–12): Best Goal (vs. Manchester City, 12 February 2011)[315
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Rooney is an energetic, creative forward, who combines technical skill with strength and physicality, which enables him to excel in the air, despite not being particularly tall.[246][247] He is a versatile attacker, capable of playing anywhere along the front line, as a striker, supporting forward, or even as a winger. In more recent years, he has even been deployed in a deeper, more creative role, as an attacking midfielder,[248][249][250][251][252] or even as a central or box-to-box midfielder under van Gaal, due to his passing and team-work.[253][254] A prolific goalscorer, Rooney is a powerful striker of the ball and an accurate finisher, who is capable of scoring goals both inside and outside the penalty area, as well as from volleys.[247][252][255] In addition to his offensive attributes, Rooney has been praised for his work-rate and stamina by players, managers and the media; he is highly regarded for his dedication and willingness to press opponents when possession has been lost in order to win back the ball and start attacking plays
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
In October 2014, Rooney became the first Premier League footballer to reach 10 million followers on social networking site Twitter.[297] As of October 2014, Rooney is the fifth most-followed footballer, and the sixth most-followed athlete globally on Twitter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

So it was buhari that wrote this in your post abi?

"Ruud has no UCL medal, NO Toyota car
from FIFA, wasnt the dutch top scorer"!
you need a brain format, he is the dutch top scorer of all time like wazza is for england
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
In 2012, Rooney was listed as the fifth highest-paid player in the world, behind Lionel Messi (1st), David Beckham (2nd) and Cristiano Ronaldo (3rd), with an annual income of $32.6 million Ruud can only dream of this grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin
nyabinghi:
you need a brain format, he is the dutch top scorer of all time like wazza is for england

Then why the _fuck did you write "HE WASN'T THE DUTCH TOP SCORER" in your post? Abeg prof I would have loved to engage you in a battle of wits but I feel I would be battling against an unarmed person! Sip some aloms and focus on your rooney rant with coogar! Leave our man rudd out of your "surugede" statements abeg!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

Then why the _fuck did you write "HE WASN'T THE DUTCH TOP SCORER" in your post? Abeg prof I would have loved to engage you in a battle of wits but I feel I would be battling against an unarmed person! Sip some aloms and focus on your rooney rant with coogar! Leave our man rudd out of your "surugede" statements abeg!
was he the top all time top scorer, digest before you rush to type to please your paymaster. The five years Ruud spent was my reference point. Read before you jump like nanamu. He spent 5 years here how many EPL,TOP scorer,UCL was what i asked, you just had blood rush straight into your head and started typing cryptic stuffs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
enjoy yourself boy, got better things to do.Wazza is the Manor at OT, Ride with him or Die. What these people want from mi wazza grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

cheesy walahi, you go pay for damages... My chest muscle don cut because of laugh... Further maths Professor grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
funlord:
grin

Juan Matas all time best man united XI

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9996029/juan-matas-all-time-favourite-manchester-united-xi

Any beef?
He went for a 3-4-3!! That defence looks shaky tho. But one can expect the attack to cover up the defences' deficiencies....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin
AdeLaNa1:
He went for a 3-4-3!! That defence looks shaky tho. But one can expect the attack to cover up the defences' deficiencies....

Na so!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin
AdeLaNa1:

Maybe na van gaal help am choose formation! Anyway I personally would have gone for "dennis irwin" as the 3rd defender instead of "evra"! He was a better defender and his set piece deliveries, free kicks and goals were superb! Gary neville sef suppose feature! Such is life!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin Captain phatboi is back... I see him scoring againt saints
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2015
nyabinghi:
Nistelrooy won how many league titles in those five years, how many champions league, how many golden boots, how many pfas, how many trophies. Ruud has no UCL medal, NO Toyota car from FIFA, wasnt the dutch top scorer, Rooney is God at OT. Nistelrooy never captained madrid,psv,nor man utd or even Holland. Wazza is the captain of the three lions and captian of one of the greatest clubs in the world.

you talk a lot of bullshyte for a grown man!
van nistelrooy won 3 UCL golden boots for man utd, won a premier league golden boot in 2003/04, 2 eredivisie golden boots, 1 pichichi in la liga. when it comes to goalscoring, rooney is a midget to ruud. wazza is the captain of 3 lions? since when has been a captain makes one a good player?

nyabinghi:
was he the top all time top scorer, digest before you rush to type to please your paymaster. The five years Ruud spent was my reference point. Read before you jump like nanamu. He spent 5 years here how many EPL,TOP scorer,UCL was what i asked, you just had blood rush straight into your head and started typing cryptic stuffs

so van nistelrooy should be all time top scorer in la liga after playing a total of 96 games in la liga? yet you wonder why people say you are a lunatic. all time top scorer after only 4 seasons in la liga? nyabinghi........you should be analysing draughts. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2015
coogar:

van nistelrooy won 3 UCL golden boots for man utd, won a premier league golden boot in 2003/04, 2 eredivisie golden boots, 1 pichichi in la liga. when it comes to goalscoring, rooney is a midget to ruud. wazza is the captain of 3 lions? since when has been a captain makes one a good player?

so van nistelrooy should be all time top scorer in la liga after playing a total of 96 games in la liga? yet you wonder why people say you are a lunatic. all time top scorer after only 4 seasons in la liga? nyabinghi........you should be analysing draughts. cheesy
You are crap is UCL same as EPL, seems you dont understand English at all. I asked how many EPL golden boots Ruud won, and How many UCL trophies he has and you typed bullshit with your sore infested hands. Ja danu. You are better collecting ountuda on the highways. grin Wazza has 50 goals for England, he isnt good and scored such, mention a 10 major national teams without good players as captain. Airmark and Pataki know you are a noise maker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2015
coogar:

where did i mention and link Ruud to La Liga all time top scorer, you have mucor mucedo in your brain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2015
King Wazza is back, to score a brace tomorrow at st mary's. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2015
nyabinghi:
You are crap is UCL same as EPL, seems you dont understand English at all. I asked how many EPL golden boots Ruud won,

ruud won 1 EPL golden boot, rooney has zero. grin cheesy
that is 0 golden boots for rooney in 12 seasons at man utd. rooney has never won a domestic golden boot.

and How many UCL trophies he has and you typed bullshit with your sore infested hands.

judging from the fact that ruud spent 5 seasons at man utd and still managed 3 golden boots in those 5 seasons,
it is clear he was better than the team he played for. even in the season united didn't make it to the quarter finals, ruud
still won the golden boot for man utd. has rooney ever managed that in 12 seasons at united? grin

Ja danu. You are better collecting ountuda on the highways. grin Wazza has 50 goals for England, he isnt good and scored such, mention a 10 major national teams without good players as captain. Airmark and Pataki know you are a noise maker.

50 goals in 13 years? grin cheesy
my granny would score 100 goals in 13 years. neymar wey dem born yesterday has 46 goals in 5 years.
you are a tool......you understand nothing about football. in which world would anyone compare ruud to rooney in terms of goalscoring? perhaps in your ganja world. grin

nyabinghi:
where did i mention and link Ruud to La Liga all time top scorer, you have mucor mucedo in your brain.

nyabingo, you are a tool!

nyabinghi:
King Wazza is back, to score a brace tomorrow at st mary's. grin grin grin grin grin

1 away league goal in 19 months.....
and he would score a brace away from home at southampton? the pathogens that cause miscarriage in pregnant women have infected your brain cells. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
coogar:

ruud won 1 EPL golden boot, rooney has zero. grin cheesy
that is 0 golden boots for rooney in 12 seasons at man utd. rooney has never won a domestic golden boot.

judging from the fact that ruud spent 5 seasons at man utd and still managed 3 golden boots in those 5 seasons,
it is clear he was better than the team he played for. even in the season united didn't make it to the quarter finals, ruud
still won the golden boot for man utd. has rooney ever managed that in 12 seasons at united? grin

Trophies are first used to judge players, when liverpool beat man u 4-1 at OT, gerrard kissed the trophy, at the end of the season, United Kissed the Trophy. The great Ruud played for Great Teams and a Great Country and Has no Big Time Trophy for Club and Country. De Lima won no UCL but he has Copa and The World Cup. Rooney even won the golden ball at the World Club Cup, a Fifa Tourney. Ruud never knew what it is to play a UCl Final. Wazza is a god. grin cheesy cool

50 goals in 13 years? grin cheesy
my granny would score 100 goals in 13 years. neymar wey dem born yesterday has 46 goals in 5 years.
you are a tool......you understand nothing about football. in which world would anyone compare ruud to rooney in terms of goalscoring? perhaps in your ganja world. grin
Where did i compare them in terms of goal scoring, Your rate of lying is 2500 per hour grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Get well soon Luke

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
coogar:

Stop debating every issue with everybody, especially with someone that argues without logic. Truth remains that RVN would have almost double of Rooney's goals for Man Utd if he'd played close (not even the same number of games) to the number of games Rooney played for Man Utd. For RVN to out-score Thierry in his prime shows the kind of beast he was for us. Rooney is learner when it comes to scoring goals when compared with the Rudd boy!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin

"I would not dare say that there is a direct relation between mathematics and madness but there is NO DOUBT that great mathematicians suffer from maniacal characteristics, delirium and symptoms of schizophrenia!".....john nash!

No wonder? I now realise that our "resido prof" is great in a "yaba left stylee"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
U guts no dey tire sha!! Rooney must sha be mentioned on every page of dis thread! Always from one arguement to anoda...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Eyin guyz....where the party go shele today....Assanal or Shekpe thread? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
olabode89:
Eyin guyz....where the party go shele today....Assanal or Shekpe thread? grin
shekpe.. maybe draw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex
Ferguson has stated that he would have continued
as manager of Manchester United had it not been
for the death of his wife’s twin sister, according to
The Telegraph .
The 72-year-old, who is a legendary figure for the
Old Trafford faithful, announced his retirement in
2013 after 26 glorious trophy-laden years with the
20-time Premier League champions. Since joining
them in 1986, the Scott won 38 trophies including
three Champions League titles for the Red Devils.
However, two years on from his emotional
departure from the Old Trafford hot seat, he has
now revealed it was the death of his sister-in-law
which saw him make up his mind to finally call it a
day.

Bridget, who was the twin sister of his wife Cathy,
passed away in October 2012 and Ferguson felt
that spending more time with her was more
important at the time which prompted him to retire
from coaching duties.
“I definitely would have carried on,” Ferguson told
The Telegraph.
“I saw she (Cathy) was watching television one
night, and she looked up at the ceiling. I knew she
was isolated. Her and Bridget were twins, you
know? But when I told her this time I was going to
retire she had no objection whatsoever. I knew she
wanted me to do it."
His wife of 49 years famously helped talk him out
of retiring in 2002.
Ferguson disagrees Moyes was left with a declining
squad David Moyes was swiftly appointed as Ferguson's replacement in May 2013 but his countryman's reign was short-lived, sacked less than 10 months into a six-year deal after overseeing United's worst ever Premier League season.

There were suggestions Moyes - since replaced by
Louis van Gaal - was left with a declining squad,
who had claimed a 20th Premier League title the
season prior with Nemanja Vidic, Rio Ferdinand,
Patrice Evra and Robin van Persie on board, but
Ferguson strongly disagreed.
The 73-year-old added: "Even when I knew I was
retiring we still tried to put some things in place,
with players coming in.
"Like everything I say about Manchester United, the
bus was still moving forward. No one was getting
left behind. Everyone was optimistic about where
we were going."
United last and 13th Premier League title came
under the guidance of Ferguson after which life has
been difficult since his departure. The Red Devils
finished fourth last season under van Gaal and are
currently in 7th position showing signs of struggle
in the Premier League.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Costa is a useless and stoopid guy...he acts like a crazy tout!!! He should have been sent off for the swing on Koscielny
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Gayners? Down to 10 men for the 2nd time in 3 days? What a bunch of indisciplined goats! Lmfao!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Diego Costa is the ultimate troll. In fact the word troll should be changed to Costa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
sinizia:

Stop debating every issue with everybody, especially with someone that argues without logic. Truth remains that RVN would have almost double of Rooney's goals for Man Utd if he'd played close (not even the same number of games) to the number of games Rooney played for Man Utd. For RVN to out-score Thierry in his prime shows the kind of beast he was for us. Rooney is learner when it comes to scoring goals when compared with the Rudd boy!!

nyabinghi is a troll!
from arguing that brugges are better than PSV to rooney is better than ruud!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) ... (14427) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.