Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8906773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 11:38am On Oct 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
So bcoz Ayew won it in August, ahead of Mahrez, it automatically means Swansea ve more fans than Leicester right??

They said their blood is blue... A clear deficiency in oxygen supply leading to brain damage. That is why you can see their thought patterns indicate gradual shut down of critical areas of the brain.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Joeace3000:

They said their blood is blue... A clear deficiency in oxygen supply leading to brain damage. That is why you can see their thought patterns indicate gradual shut down of critical areas of the brain.
Damn

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Joeace3000:

lol.. Damn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Joeace3000:

Mr man what js really your problem? Can one person be really this dense? Can one person be this daft as to shoot himself several times on a thread in less than 24 hours? Only you misquote ppl, start arguments you cannot counter with facts. God! Is it that one has to have the IQ of a cockroach to support Chelsea? You were suckerpunched by Coogar who quickly shut you up before you foul this place again with algae infested vomit.. Nawa... this is a case of God, Abraham and Lot... is there no sensible person among Chelsea fans? He is asking then maybe he can save the rest.

Christ!
Why are you so saucy?
All these insults dont take away from the fact that the last two Barclays players of the month haven't been the best performers that month...

Do you accept that Ayew out-performed Mahrez in August? Simple yes or no question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin
Na evil people just full this thread.... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
] United have registered four league
victories this season when Bastian
Schweinsteiger has not started but have
won just one of four matches with him in
the starting line-up (D1, L2).

Wayne Rooney has not scored an away
league goal in 17 matches since last
November. His last goal at Goodison
Park came in April 2007.

Roberto Martinez’s side have only won
one of their last six at Goodison Park (D2
L3).

Everton have won three consecutive
home league games against Manchester
United, keeping a clean sheet in each
victory. They had won just three of their
previous 20 at Goodison against the Red
Devils in the Premier League before this

Anthony Martial has touched the ball in
the opposition box more often than any
other Premier League player this season
(every 9.2 minutes, a minimum of 90
minutes played).

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Mahrez was clearly the best player in August. Tells you all you need to know about the way the winners are chosen...

mahrez wasn't the best player in august, ayew was!

Nihilist:

Christ!
Why are you so saucy?
All these insults dont take away from the fact that the last two Barclays players of the month haven't been the best performers that month...Do you accept that Ayew out-performed Mahrez in August? Simple yes or no question

shut yo mouth, you homoerötic pleb!

after telling us united fans swung the votes for martial, you are now telling us that mahrez outperformed ayew. how did you know mahrez was better than ayew? you know more than the technical panel that voted for ayew?

don't you know any shame - you keep getting pummelled on a daily basis with your daft assertions. why don't you take a break for a while, it's obvious you are running out of batteries.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin
Joeace3000:

Mr man what js really your problem? Can one person be really this dense? Can one person be this daft as to shoot himself several times on a thread in less than 24 hours? Only you misquote ppl, start arguments you cannot counter with facts. God! Is it that one has to have the IQ of a cockroach to support Chelsea? You were suckerpunched by Coogar who quickly shut you up before you foul this place again with algae infested vomit.. Nawa... this is a case of God, Abraham and Lot... is there no sensible person among Chelsea fans? He is asking then maybe he can save the rest.

Ah? MO" GBE!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
united mean business today....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
#mufc XI: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Jones,
Rojo, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Mata,
Herrera, Rooney, Martial.

#mufc subs: Johnstone, Blind, Carrick,
Lingard, Pereira, Fellaini, Memphis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
United XI vs Everton: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Mata, Herrera, Rooney, Martial.

4-4-2?? Bcoz i don't know wia Herrera fits into in dis line up. Thou i'm hapi Depay has been dropped....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Joace dey vex o grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
No width no winger.
Good luck!

Valencia injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Odunharry:
#mufc XI: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Jones,
Rojo, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Mata,
Herrera, Rooney, Martial.

#mufc subs: Johnstone, Blind, Carrick,
Lingard, Pereira, Fellaini, Memphis
I'm a bit relieved seeing Memphis on the Bench! It's more than a good news. Also Lingard on the Bench is a welcome development! But Jones Blind need a rest I guess!
Herrera gonna play ten and Rooney on the flank!
Nice one @LVG!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Joace dey vex o grin cheesy
I ask u question for thix thread, I dey xpect ur reply...
https://www.nairaland.com/2610514/official-thread-fifa-2016-pc/3#39075925
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
seems its a 4 4 2 diamond.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
chrisley024:
No width no winger.
Good luck!

Valencia injured?
I'm surprised. He's not even on the bench. We have only one cover for our back four currently and it's should be more worrying than the winger's issue. I would have preferred Blind to start though over one of Jones or Rojo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:
How much business can we mean with Rooney still starting?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
GBR1:

How much business can we mean with Rooney still starting?

i think he's starting as a winger.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
paius ikebe super (WPOTY 2016) benched grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

i think he's starting as a winger.....
nope, i think he's one of the 2 strikers in the 4 4 2 diamond
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
weedtaker:

van gaal won't do 4-4-2.
he's a 4-3-3 acolyte.....besides, who's going to play on the left/right wing? mata & herrera?

rooney was moved wide against arsenal & he improved immensely from that position. with the look of things, he's very likely to continue from there.

weedtaker:
e be lyk say mouthinho bench paius ikebe super against aston villa o. grin

so were matic, cahill & oscar.
mourinho isn't smiling - if only LVG can have the same cojones to drop rooney, we would still be unbeaten in the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
weedtaker:
It can't be diamond dude! Assuming Valencia and Shaw are the Full backs, I would have agreed with you, but with Dermian and Rojo?! Nope!
It's the normal business..... 4 - 3 - 3! Rooney was tried out on the wing and he delivered fairly in the last match when Depay was subbed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nihilist don suffer for this thread....but e never belefuul
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

Yes by dropping that merefish to the bench as against your opinion. Now he should buckle up and up his game , this is epl not eredivise. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
GBR1:

I'm surprised. He's not even on the bench. We have only one cover for our back four currently and it's should be more worrying than the winger's issue. I would have preferred Blind to start though over one of Jones or Rojo.
The defence is OK to me. Not advisable to play Blind cos Everton is fast and strong just that with the lack of width we're likely to see pass pass and pass.

Good luck to the team!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

so were matic, cahill & oscar.
mourinho isn't smiling - if only LVG can have the same cojones to drop rooney, we would still be unbeaten in the league.
IF ONLY o, meanwhile do u fancy us getting the maximum 3points against everton i wanna stake heavily on van gaaL's men.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
airmark:

Yes by dropping that merefish to the bench as against your opinion. Now he should buckle up and up his game , this is epl not eredivise. cool

but hidden haphazard would play 90 mins today, won't he? i am yet to see a former player of the season that deteriorated as much as hazard in the history of the premier league.

11 games - 0 goals
awoof penalty - missed!

weedtaker:
IF ONLY o, meanwhile do u fancy us getting the maximum 3points against everton i wanna stake heavily on van gaaL's men.

i wouldn't do it......
history doesn't favour us there. we have lost 4 of the last 5 there so the rot didn't start today - we have always struggled there cos universally, everyone believes rooney would have a shyte day at his former club!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bimffo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
ManU haven't scored at Goodison Park since 2011, & have lost 3 in a row.
Anthony Martial to break this horrible record? No pressure..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

i wouldn't do it......
history doesn't favour us there. we have lost 4 of the last 5 there so the rot didn't start today - we have always struggled there cos universally, everyone believes rooney would have a shyte day at his former club
grin NoteD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Martial fit play for wing Any how everton go still collect today

(1) (2) (3) ... (2253) (2254) (2255) (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.