Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8906758 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
sinizia:
Smalling is due for an apology from me.

Anyone that knows me offline, knows how much I hated Smalling pre-Gaal era. In fact, one of the reasons I loathed Moyes was coz he played Rooney and Smalling. I never thought Smalling would prove me wrong. I hereby retract my cusses at you Smalling. I've now seen the light. I'm glad you proved me wrong.
There is still hope for Jones in this team.

Everybody performed well

Herrera just showed LVG why he should be starting for us if we ignore team politics.

Man of the Match Smalling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Another Coogar branded nonsense
Abeg. Giroud has got nothing on Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

depay will start 100%
his place is secure in the team.

young will start, depay will start, martial will start. depay will start in the position he's always played - can't say the same for young.

Coogar on point grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin Coogar is a poor analyst.

of course....
after completely eviscerating the most intelligent chelsea troll called nihilist....why won't i be a poor analyst?

if i consider you worthy enough, i woulda taken my time to put you out as a charlatan but you aren't even intellectually sound enough to have a football discourse with me.

fück outta here, airfart!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
codedguy1:
I was one of those that was not exactly carried away when we bought him, even when he scored in consecutive games I wanted to see more.

The guy is a baller abeg, the confidence he exudes when on the ball is peerless for a 19yr old. He needs the likes of Herrera Depay and Mata around him for us to fully exploit his talent.

The boy is good, he can only get better.
Remove that Daft Depay from your list!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
codedguy1:
I was one of those that was not exactly carried away when we bought him, even when he scored in consecutive games I wanted to see more.
The guy is a baller abeg, the confidence he exudes when on the ball is peerless for a 19yr old. He needs the likes of Herrera Depay and Mata around him for us to fully exploit his talent.
The boy is good, he can only get better.

We can only pray for Depay as he is. he needs to buckle up and ante his football knowledge, it won't be nice to have a 19 year old CF take your place as a winger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Where is Coogar the king of goofs?
If Rooney plays we will lose.... Depay will start!
Rooney played.... 3 points and a goal
Depay.... decayed on the bench

Coogar you are full of shait

Congratulations scummie... MUFC is back! #JustKidding. Manchester City next week! grin

Chief Banter officer!!!... free Coogar jare

Assanal will be raped by Watford... 2 goals for Odion Jude Ighalo....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
olabode89:

Seamus Coleman, he is actually one of the best RB in the EPL
coogar na ur irish cafu dem disgrace lyk diz o, Kai dis MartiaL i no get am por resfect fa grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
SIRcumalot:

There is still hope for Jones in this team.

Everybody performed well

Herrera just showed LVG why he should be starting for us if we ignore team politics.

Man of the Match Smalling.

If Smalling can improve, any player can improve save for Rooney and Gayroud. Jones is the best CB pairing we have until another good CB comes. Lukaku would've eaten Blind alive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

of course....
after completely eviscerating the most intelligent chelsea troll called nihilist....why won't i be a poor analyst?

if i consider you worthy enough, i woulda taken my time to put you out as a charlatan but you aren't even intellectually sound enough to have a football discourse with me.

Why memphis did n't play as you claimed? I said LVG would lose my respect if he started depay, was i wrong? Now you should be ashamed

coogar:

depay will start 100%
his place is secure in the team.

young will start, depay will start, martial will start. depay will start in the position he's always played - can't say the same for young.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
airmark:

Coogar on point grin grin grin grin
One of the most foolish analyst have ever come across here is the that guy!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
weedtaker:
coogar na ur irish cafu dem disgrace lyk diz o, Kai dis MartiaL i no get am por resfect fa grin

that martial dude is quick.....
i put it to you that he's going to destroy virtually every fullback this season if he continues to play on the wing.

can't wait to see him against branislav grin

kolade354:
One of the most foolish analyst have ever come across here is the that guy!!!

i put it to you that your biological father is more foolish. all he had to do was wear a condom & he still blew it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
I remember the night news broke that we signed one 19year old Anthony Martial for a whooping £36M, I think Dopejemi, Sailorxy and Sircumalot and elamps too were here that mid-night, of all the criticism the buy got, i kept saying things like "As long as he passes and shoots when required, he is a good player and better than the present rooney" elamps asked me if i ever watched him and i told him that "1 minute ago i never knew who Martial was, but now i can't live without him". I also insisted that for LVG to dish out such amout for a 19year old, there is surely something about him that we don't know. Kudos!! Anth Martial, more tricks to you bag. Make this youtube guy do fast upload, i wan watch Anthony Martial vs everton, and Martial vs coleman. He turned coleman into a low budget ivanovic in 90mins.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
larride:

We can only pray for Depay as he is. he needs to buckle up and ante his football knowledge, it won't be nice to have a 19 year old CF take your place as a winger.
Martial is better than Depay as a forward or winger, that's very obvious now. I never expected this though, as i thought Depay was the better player when they were both signed. I hope Memphis is watching and learning how to play as a winger because i believe he can still improve and I still want Martial to play as a CF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2015
Martial turned Coleman into a low budget Ivanovic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
I heard Pedro is a fraud too? Makes me think he's a low budget Anthony Martial. #justthinkingooo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
UniqueGem:
He heard Pedro is a fraud too? Makes me think he's a low budget Anthony Martial. #justthinkingooo

pedro dazzled after a game and he's been anonymous since then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
UniqueGem:
Martial turned Coleman into a low budget Ivanovic.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

i put it to you that he's going to destroy virtually every fullback this season if he continues to play on the wing.

i put it to you that your biological father is more foolish. all he had to do was wear a condom & he still blew it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
UniqueGem:
I remember the night news broke that we signed one 19year old Anthony Martial for a whooping £36M, I think Dopejemi, Sailorxy and Sircumalot and elamps too were here that mid-night, of all the criticism the buy got, i kept saying things like "As long as he passes and shoots when required, he is a good player and better than the present rooney" elamps asked me if i ever watched him and i told him that "1 minute ago i never knew who Martial was, but now i can't live without him". I also insisted that for LVG to dish out such amout for a 19year old, there is surely something about him that we don't know. Kudos!! Anth Martial, more tricks to you bag. Make this youtube guy do fast upload, i wan watch Anthony Martial vs everton, and Martial vs coleman. He turned coleman into a low budget ivanovic in 90mins.
he's good and I hope he continues to improve.
Still lots of matches ahead to praise him so much now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 5:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

Shutdafvk up you twaat.
Depay Bleep your momma that is why you moroon inherit daftness from your father.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

pedro dazzled after a game and he's been anonymous since then.
You think he's a low budget Martial too? Considering we refused to add just 3M.pounds to his release clause and paid £36M for Martial instead. Chelsea bought him since they couldn't afford Martial(not monetarily tho).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2015

what a cross......what a header!!!

Kolade354:
Shutdafvk up you twaat.
Depay Bleep your momma that is why you moroon inherit daftness from your father.

perfecto!
at least - you are not contesting the fact that your father is the most foolish human being on the planet. if he's really your father, you have to agree that you musta inherited some of his rëtarded genes.....

like father, like son!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
As long as LVG keeps selecting the right starting 11 like he did today and if our players can stay fit, we can go places this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

Marcos Rojo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
As long as LVG keeps selecting the right starting 11 like he did today and if our players can stay fit, we can go places this season.

we can win it this season.
we just need more technical players on the pitch. mata/herrera play so well together. in the absence of shaw, rojo was outstanding.

morgan + carrick/bastian as the pivot. rooney conundrum persists though but it's clear LVG will never drop him. we play city next and it would be interesting to see where martial plays in the manchy derby!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
chrisley024:
he's good and I hope he continues to improve.
Still lots of matches ahead to praise him so much now.
No amount of praise is too much for Martial now. He has nailed every doubter in this universe. Common man!! Its not as if we are saying he's gonna snatch this years Ballon D'or from Messi's grasp.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
expect his Dutch players in the next game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

he's 19 & he's 1000% better than giroud!

You don start, you want make some people vex grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

perfecto!
at least - you are not contesting the fact that your father is the most foolish human being on the planet. if he's really your father, you have to agree that you musta inherited some of his rëtarded genes.....

like father, like son!
Moroon, You have nothing in your epmty head than to come here and analyse rubbish with ya fellow zombies here.
You' can't even manage a street team not to talk of a futball club but you unfortunate and miserable fellow will come here with your usual trash.
Why didn't depay start you moroon can't answer.
You bastardd of a boy will come here to criticize the manager when you lose as if you can manage under 8 kids.
Thunder fire you if I ever hear depay from. Your useless mouth again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
Even Lingaard showed an hunger to perform today.

Depay better buckle up if not he wont be making the starting 11 anytime soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
coogar:

we can win it this season.
we just need more technical players on the pitch. mata/herrera play so well together. in the absence of shaw, rojo was outstanding.

morgan + carrick/bastian as the pivot. rooney conundrum persists though but it's clear LVG will never drop him. we play city next and it would be interesting to see where martial plays in the manchy derby!
Yes we can win it if we play like we did today and if Rooney UPs his game. But i wont get too carried away now. But we are definitely in this title race...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.