Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,705 members, 7,924,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 08:03 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9062956 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na how they d take hype the English players, when they enter competition , to commot group stage go dey hard them. Just look at the nonsense a BBC pundit dey yarn angry If El jefe no mk that "my captain must play" speech, Rooney for either dey bench or LA Galaxy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard.....

why are you lying? the new format is organised by sky - paul merson, ian holloway, peter beagrie produce the shortlist of players before the public can vote for the deserved winner.

was this how it was prior last month?

More Lies. There is no 'new format'. The current format is exactly the same as it was last month. .A panel nominates a set of players, and then the fans logged in to website to vote. The only thing that changed is the website where fans login to vote, and the members of the panel. I have already posted the Aston Villa website that announced that Benteke had been shortlisted for the award last year and urged their fans to vote for him.

you don't actually ever use your common sense so i ain't surprised. when airmark rubbished the credibility of barclays player of the month, i simply told him the credibility of the current PFA player of the month is nothing to write home about cos the current format only started last month & shouldn't be compared to barclays format that has been existing since 93/94.

Another lie. Your statement is there clearly in the screenshot stating that PFA player of the month started this year. I've never see someone argue with his own written statement before. Your level of lies and mental gymnastics are olympic grade. You are the Nairaland version of Eric Cartman.

Even the Barclays format you're talking about has not existed since 93/94. Barclays only started running the competition in 2001. You lie so much, I'm sure you even walk horizontally.

barclays format has a panel. the panel shortlists whatever votes barclays employees cast and a winner emerges. there's no way a chosen panel would cast votes with equal weight with the ordinary masses. use your common sense for once and stop blabbing!
Oh my God. Yet another lie. I posted the actual Barclays website that stated that Barclay's employees are invited to vote for the player of the month ALONG SIDE 2 other panels - One of which is made up from Football Fans from their facebook page. Now you know more than Barclays too? You sit on a throne of lies, lad

compare that the you that said the 666 million man utd fans swung the votes for martial & that fool that said blind was never nominated in any player of the month. if they clone you 1000 times and then add each of your IQs, it's not up to a third of mine.

move out of the way......lemme kill airfart otherwise i would eat both of y'all together. you know my appetite is huge. the entire chelsea fanbase on NL is not enough for me to chew so if you don't want to get mashed, disappear like a leprous fart before my tentacles spread & cover your face with slaps!

Jesus Christ. Yet another lie. You have what IQ? You are slower than a pot of draw soup left in the fridge. The original discussion was about who deserved the gong more between Vardy and Martial. I told you that the award could not have gone to Martial based on performance. I even showed you how the drivers, cooks and cleaners at Barclays could vote for their preferred player of the month.

There are two sets of fans on this thread that are giving you likes and endorsing your pitiful exercise in self-abasement. The first set appreciate that this is a Chelsea vs Manyoo debate and naturally will side with their fellow fan HOWEVER you will not see them actually endorsing the inane stupidity you've been spilling by the gallon. They wont quote you in support. They will just like your statement. Like this nigga stoopid but he gets a pass cos hes a manyoo fan.

The second set of fans is the one I'm worried about. They have actually swallowed your bluster hook,line and sinker. They run around shouting "bested, murdered,killed" because the lack the gumption and brain power to actually think for themselves. They have fallen for the false prophet and car salesman. Pope Nihilist shakes his head in pity!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

now, when sheeple like nihilist & his army of lunatics are constantly fed this kinda crap on a daily basis by the british media, they would come on NL to start saying rooney is a legend.

rooney cannot lace herrera's boots - rooney should consider himself lucky that his agent was able to pull the wool over moyes' eyes to get that ridiculous contract.

sircumalot, come oh.
come and explain why a paid TV pundit can utter this kinda baloney. grin
His not totally crazy at least rooney isn't on his team of the week.

It quote like rooney's isn't a legend or herrera is better than rooney(maybe now)
that rubs people the wrong way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nihilist:

More Lies. There is no 'new format'. The current format is exactly the same as it was last month. .A panel nominates a set of players, and then the fans logged in to website to vote. The only thing that changed is the website where fans login to vote, and the members of the panel. I have already posted the Aston Villa website that announced that Benteke had been shortlisted for the award last year and urged their fans to vote for him.

it shall not be well with you for this blatant lie. you mean paul merson & ian holloway was involved prior last month? what a big liar you are. how many players were nominated in the past, how many players got nominated by sky? the format isn't different under sky? the trap was laid & you walked eyes opened into it. you are a failure!

Another lie. Your statement is there clearly in the screenshot stating that PFA player of the month started this year. I've never see someone argue with his own written statement before. Your level of lies and mental gymnastics are olympic grade. You are the Nairaland version of Eric Cartman.

i was saying the pfa fan player of the month by sky started last month.

Even the Barclays format you're talking about has not existed since 93/94. Barclays only started running the competition in 2001. You lie so much, I'm sure you even walk horizontally.

you are a fool!
player of the month award has been existing since 93/94. different sponsors have handled it down the years.....carling ran it from 94 to 2001, barclaycard from 2001-2004, barclays from 2004 till date. very soon, you would tell us capital one cup & carling cup are totally different & they ain't the same league cup.

your father's mistress musta sworn at you!

Oh my God. Yet another lie. I posted the actual Barclays website that stated that Barclay's employees are invited to vote for the player of the month ALONG SIDE 2 other panels - One of which is made up from Football Fans from their facebook page. Now you know more than Barclays too? You sit on a throne of lies, lad

since when has a panel vote carry the same weight as the ordinary masses. why are they in a panel if the weight of the vote is the same? did you go to school at all? if you cannot interprete simple english, it's not my fault. the employees vote, the panel shortlists the vote & then decide the winner.

Jesus Christ. Yet another lie. You have what IQ? You are slower than a pot of draw soup left in the fridge. The original discussion was about who deserved the gong more between Vardy and Martial. I told you that the award could not have gone to Martial based on performance. I even showed you how the drivers, cooks and cleaners at Barclays could vote for their preferred player of the month.

it shall not be well with you one more time for this lie. you simply said united fans won it for martial. i then asked you why smalling didn't win the august player of the month? if your assertion is correct, united fans should be winning it every month cos according to your blocked head, they have the most fans in the world.

There are two sets of fans on this thread that are giving you likes and endorsing your pitiful exercise in self-abasement. The first set appreciate that this is a Chelsea vs Manyoo debate and naturally will side with their fellow fan HOWEVER you will not see them actually endorsing the inane stupidity you've been spilling by the gallon. They wont quote you in support. They will just like your statement. Like this nigga stoopid but he gets a pass cos hes a manyoo fan.

they don't need to quote me - why should they? these guys have netiquette....they want to we a fair fight! why get involved? this is a brawl between coogar & whoever is unfortunate to draw swords with me.

my comrades simply know i am more than enough to chew you up like guguru. i have beaten you to a pulp on this thread & your thread. this is not new. every one of your old monikers have suffered a fatal blow from the hands of coogar. by the end of this month, this moniker of yours would deactivate again cos of the untold shame it woulda suffered yet again.

The second set of fans is the one I'm worried about. They have actually swallowed your bluster hook,line and sinker. They run around shouting "bested, murdered,killed" because the lack the gumption and brain power to actually think for themselves. They have fallen for the false prophet and car salesman. Pope Nihilist shakes his head in pity!

you should shake your head in pity for your whole existence. what do you do here apart from sucking people's cöck? do you actually have a mind of your own? no! you pretend you organise brawls because you don't have a strong spinal cord to make your own opinion.

nobody respects you here - no one has ever respected any of your monikers. you went from jackbauerballs to gustavo-cöck and now to nihilist. this is a sad case of an identity crisis. you are still searching for the perfect profile you want people to perceive cos you have no iota of self esteem or self confidence in you.

fück outta here.......

random:
united fans, i implore you all not to laugh at the above comment. nihilist's case deserves pity. we should set up a trust fund for him, get him a shrink to build what is left of his shattered self esteem. i have never encountered anyone so useless in my life.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

now, when sheeple like nihilist & his army of lunatics are constantly fed this kinda crap on a daily basis by the british media, they would come on NL to start saying rooney is a legend.

rooney cannot lace herrera's boots - rooney should consider himself lucky that his agent was able to pull the wool over moyes' eyes to get that ridiculous contract.

sircumalot, come oh.
come and explain why a paid TV pundit can utter this kinda baloney. grin
C'mon stop it. Rooney is a Legend. How dare u say otherwise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

your father is a lunatic!
you are still hurting cos i boned the girl you bought an engagement ring for? the obliteration you got in the family section nor do you?

olodo was arguing VPN when he has no clue of what it means - you common shelf attendant in tesco. it has been prophesied that you are an essential catalyst to keep the poverty cycle that has plagued your family tree since 1896.

fück outta here!

Shut up and address the fact that you goofed as per PFA fan player of the month and you edited your earlier post.

Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

the rooney in that gif was the most gifted player of his generation as at then. why didn't you lend me this gif when kagawa was punching me out last night? grin

Lool! I just found the gif today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
coogar:

you are a saphead!
peckham - that's the exclusive preserve of vagrants like wonlasewonimi & nihilist. i take responsibility for what i write & you should stop trying to be clever by half when you take my comments out of context.

you are a complete möron!
i replied your comment that had a screen grab of the 12 nominees organised by sky. i said that poll lacked credibility in comparison to the barclays cos the sky version only started last month.

You are a shameless liar, in your futile effort to discredit the awards you told the lie thinking we would nt slap you for being a nuisance at it. Your comment has nothing to do with any screenshot of mine. Just appologise for misleading your jejune d1ckriders. Nihilist had already said it all, no need to deflate your asinine defence anymore.

You must be living as a thief in UK and it's a matter of time they will splash your picture on nairaland as another criminal caught in the act, thats when we will know the true name behind your shenanigan, one and only fraudulent coogar of nairaland.
Only an hardcore thief will still be arguing shamelessly when caught red-handedly. MR. Player of the month by SKY grin grin grin

coogar:

barclays' player of the month award has been existing since 93/94, PFA fans player of the month started only last month where rëtards,

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Two heavyweights going toe to toe
Matching each other pound for pound..

Popcorn mode activated cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.