Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,264 members, 7,981,483 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:18 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9250434 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (14421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:16am On Oct 23, 2015
lol... This Mystic sha... crazy good fella, always keeping it real and valid cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2015
Mystic1:
And its painful you have brought Politics into the wise words of Mazi. He is plainly not talking about picking a Five-A-Side team that you commune with. Contrary to the point Mazi is making, you are insinuating that others apart from the once you mentioned don't have anything important to say and ain't worth your mention. In the fare world that Mazi is talking of, there shouldn't be newer posters and older posters just as you've said. Because we came in 2014, we ain't qualified to engage in discuss with people who has been here since 2005 innit? Or maybe the newer dudes should just stay quiet and get trampled upon by the older dudes because the newer dudes when they speak are only tring hard to make a name for themself.
Wisdom they say is rare. You just ruined Mazi's words with your myopic reasoning. You should have remained silent and pretend you were still banned. Good night sir.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2318357_55164989_jpegf1295cbc839e47c32cf203075ec80f37

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 1:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Mystic1:
And its painful you have brought Politics into the wise words of Mazi. He is plainly not talking about picking a Five-A-Side team that you commune with. Contrary to the point Mazi is making, you are insinuating that others apart from the once you mentioned don't have anything important to say and ain't worth your mention. In the fare world that Mazi is talking of, there shouldn't be newer posters and older posters just as you've said. Because we came in 2014, we ain't qualified to engage in discuss with people who has been here since 2005 innit? Or maybe the newer dudes should just stay quiet and get trampled upon by the older dudes because the newer dudes when they speak are only tring hard to make a name for themself.
Wisdom they say is rare. You just ruined Mazi's words with your myopic reasoning. You should have remained silent and pretend you were still banned. Good night sir.
hem i dont think you got what the guy was trying to say sha but since i could be wrong i would just wait and let him reply himself.
But since 2012 since have known nairaland the first thing i noticed is that to avoid bashing dont post thing without proof,dont enter arguement that arent ur business.
Dont say things you know nothing about ,better put: think well b4 posting or else CREMATION happens just like some of our niggas might have learnt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2015
Jaypea98:
This has to go down As Nairaland's Quote of the Year
August 21st 2015

I always knew there was something wrong with this fellow ....
The other day i saw him getting his butt whipped by a lady in the Romance section on an early Sunday morning.
The boy just never learns..

Lol i cant believe my eyes, flogging on a sunday morning by a babe? My hand don fall.
smileysmileygrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 23, 2015
I saw dat post and i was just SMH and i thought i'd stay quiet abt it. But now dat Mystic has opened the floor, i guess i'll add my own two cents.

You, Nihilist, dat was recently promoting an e-fight on this very thread between an old NLer and a new NLer is now suddenly forming gentle and now claiming u only interact with the certain NLers u deem fit.

Thats just pure hogwash. NL is a free and faceless forum and there shouldn't be any kind of class or hierarchy between NairaLanders irrespective of the time they created their account.

I've always seen u as one of the sensible ones especially among ur fellow Chelsea fans. But i swear all wat u typed into dat post didn't make any iota of sense.

If we were to deduce anything from ur post, then u'd probably want new NLers to come and seek permission from u old timers before they make a post.

If u really feel that way tho, then why dont u go start a new thread where u and all those dudes u mentioned in ur post can all go hold hands and sing Kumbaya

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 1:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Mystic1:

I love this dude. No Homo! Blunt and Straight Outta Compton

Nihilist needs New NLanders to come pay homage to him before they utter a word. Maybe he thinks here is the Animal Farm he once read about. Some are superior than others. Iffa hear. Its a faceless forum, everyone is entitled to say whatever he wants and at anytime. Its not by force you shud reply that person on mention him

But you Nihilist, you promote e-fights too. Don't be a hypocrite. we know you. You instigate fights as much as everyone here.

peace!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:10am On Oct 23, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
I cringe each time I come here and see the kind of insults flying left right and centre; like peeps that learnt some new words and willing to use them. Its horrible to say the least. Seems like everyone is picking on one another to make name as an e-bulldog.

I remember when elampiro joined this thread newly and almost quit here because of the fowl words being thrown carelessly about. I can remember everyone telling him that its the way it goes down here, that he should not take it to heart. Now elamps has lost the small element of sanity he came here with; he's now a well brooded and fierce attack lion.
Its like a free for all fight, while the observers cheer for the best bully.

It discourages some of us from making contributions here. Some of us are not well versed with words if ever what I read here could be classified as such. I don't want to be a joykill, maybe that's the new trend in football discussion... Heck, that's the trend in Nairaland, politics section, sports and everyother section.

Well, I feel I should just voice my concern, not that it will make any difference. I can't beat the system but joining is NOT an option.

So you guys can keep the crazyness going.

My 2 cents.

May God bless you my brother, Instead of doing football argument like a responsible person, they cling on highlighting typo and other irrelevancies in your posts, even when they themselves had made such mistakes in the past. it's not difficult to know those who have nothing to offer when dazed with superior arguements. They will curse you and abuse your father when you have contrary opinions that relegate theirs. for example read this one below, why adding someone's dad cos of soccer argument? I will like to know mukina2's view on these ill-mannered boys, they seem to be above board here.

StarBoard:

I pray your relatives do not know who you are on this forum, that pensioner of a father of yours will die of heartbreak if he reads the nonsense you've been braying on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:27am On Oct 23, 2015
airmark:

May God bless you my brother, Instead of doing football argument like a responsible person, they cling on highlighting typo and other irrelevancies in your posts, even when they themselves had made such mistakes in the past. it's not difficult to know those who have nothing to offer when dazed with superior arguements. They will curse you and abuse your father when you have contrary opinions that relegate theirs. for example read this one below, why adding someone's dad cos of soccer argument? I will like to know mukina2's view on these ill-mannered boys, they seem to be above board here.

I know u ve ur own small pound of flesh to collect from Stärboard. But If u actually go to the beginning of the arguement between Stãrboard and Kølade354, u would notice Kōlade was d first to start insulting parents...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:29am On Oct 23, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I know u ve ur own small pound of flesh to collect from Stärboard. But If u actually go to the beginning of the arguement between Stãrboard and Kølade354, u would notice Kōlade was d first to start insulting parents...

Then mukina2 will handle them. That's below the belt.

Meanwhile, did n't i tell you doumbia will score your team? I am waiting for your moraes brace grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 23, 2015
airmark:

Then mukina2 will handle them. That's below the belt.

Meanwhile, did n't i tell you doumbia will score your team? I am waiting for your moraes goal grin grin grin

Kini? They sha didn't win. And no be like say una sef win Dynamo.

Anyways, no worry ursef. Moraes ll still score in the return leg. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 23, 2015
igbsam:

I love this dude. No Homo! Blunt and Straight Outta Compton

Nihilist needs New NLanders to come pay homage to him before they utter a word. Maybe he thinks here is the Animal Farm he once read about. Some are superior than others. Iffa hear. Its a faceless forum, everyone is entitled to say whatever he wants and at anytime. Its not by force you shud reply that person on mention him

But you Nihilist, you promote e-fights too. Don't be a hypocrite. we know you. You instigate fights as much as everyone here.

peace!

I chose not to be the one to open comments on the nonsense he posted too. So he picks and choose those they should repspond to? Or those who should have an opinion.

I was an active member of this thread as far back as 2008, only Coogar(hanibal/sauron/jackal/whatever) and Emperor are the familiar monikers i still find around, doesnt mean i wouldnt respect other people's opinions or insight regarding the team and all.

That some of us have had to get insultive to thick, self-admiring posters doesnt mean we cant hold civil, enlightening conversations, just that when these "wise men" wont post their opinions and the ones we post gets contested by consumate fòols, there's little we can do than give them the free education they so crave.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:56am On Oct 23, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Kini? They sha didn't win. And no be like say una sef win Dynamo.

Anyways, no worry ursef. Moraes ll still score in the return leg. wink

Chelsea is not finding the moment easy at all, it seems all odds are against us now in every match. I just hope hazard and co will do the needful in the 2nd leg. Meanwhile, i read someone saying anthonio valencia was poor against cska, i dont know how you guys watch football. He might not be a great full-back, if i have valecia as my RB , the problem we are having in that wing would have been minimal. He effectively reduced musa's threat that night by being solid and most time shrugged him off the ball. At a point musa was playing with fear and making basic mistakes with the ball. I could nt believe anyone would rate rooney higher than valencia in that match. Unbelievable.

AdeLaNa1:
There was a time we had a fast break in the first half and[b] i think Herrera gave a through pass to Rooney and Rooney was running away from the bal[/b]l.
Who else saw it??

You saw a passed ball, but rooney saw a snake coming.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 2:06am On Oct 23, 2015
The 3rd chelsea fan to call a Mod to this thread in just 4days. Okay, no comment really. Whoever will be affected should just serve the term and return because as usual(brazing myself), they'll always come back here to seek a bout.
And the mods coming here to ban people should consider a new way of making everyone stick to their thread, because its the jumping of fence into another mans thread thats aways causing the beef.
Mukina2, since you have been called; when you come, please help us find a lasting solution to chelsea fans, stop them from coming here to seek trouble, because at the end its many of this thread members that'll be victims when they turn around and call you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 23, 2015
airmark:

Chelsea is not finding the moment easy at all, it seems all odds are against us now in every match. I just hope hazard and co will do the needful in the 2nd leg.
If u ask me, i'd say no motivation in the team. And i'd also blame Mourinho. Instead of facing his problems gead on, he's busy blaming every Tom, Dîck and Harry.
But is not like we United fans care sha cheesy We fully support anything that'll make our major rivals start playing like shīt! tongue

Meanwhile, i read someone saying anthonio valencia was poor against cska, i dont know how you guys watch football. He might not be a great full-back, if i have valecia as my RB , the problem we are having in that wing would have been minimal. He effectively reduced musa's threat that night by being solid and most time shrugged him off the ball. At a point musa was playing with fear and making basic mistakes with the ball. I could nt believe anyone would rate rooney higher than valencia in that match. Unbelievable.
Well dis one is between elåmpiro and whoever he was arguing with.
Tho i dont mind Valencia at RB. Infact he was very good at RB last season. But he can be very careless most times. He was practically the one who caused the goal Wolfsburg scored against us few weeks back.

You saw a passed ball, but rooney saw a snake coming.
Lool! I've searched for the video so i go fit post the gif but i still never see am. Rooney is finished. I don tire for the guy matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:45am On Oct 23, 2015
Mystic1:

Mukina2, since you have been called; when you come, please help us find a lasting solution to chelsea fans, stop them from coming here to seek trouble, because at the end its many of this thread members that'll be victims when they turn around and call you.

No one is seeking trouble. We are catching fun here and we should abide by the rules. If i break the rule report me and lemme be banned. If i raise an issue on memphis stating he played a cross to martial to score but also he was easily bullied away from the ball like 3 times by mediocre russian rednecks, did i break any rule? Is it a crime to air my view without cursing any poster on any thread? Unless you want to open your own version of nairaland, embedded with set of new rules. My boo is a man utd fan, we dont curse each other because of one useless depay or ikebe super hidden hazard.

AdeLaNa1:
We fully support anything that'll make our major rivals start playing like shīt!.

Zouma was used at rb, though a bit shaky, he managed to cut out some of our opponents dashing runs. If it were to be iva, he would be folding his hand on his back like a pupil listening to instructions. Mou and the players are under immense pressure this moment. I just hope man city wont disappoint this weekend. grin

AdeLaNa1:

Tho i dont mind Valencia at RB. Infact he was very good at RB last season. But he can be very careless most times. He was practically the one who caused the goal Wolfsburg scored against us few weeks back.

How i wish you can swap him for ivanovic. Damian would nt have done better defensively against cska. I thought LVG would make that mistake to start the italian against musa. Valencia minimised his prowls, cska had planned to run riot through the flanks, but only succeeded at rojo's end to nick a goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Mystic1:

This is exactly what I was talking about in my post. Not only was my point misunderstood, but this guy who I've never quoted before just had to post to me with lashings of insults.

Why would anybody be interested in conversing with another poster who cannot even keep the insults out of his very first post?

Baaah! Forget it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I saw dat post and i was just SMH and i thought i'd stay quiet abt it. But now dat Mystic has opened the floor, i guess i'll add my own two cents.

You, Nihilist, dat was recently promoting an e-fight on this very thread between an old NLer and a new NLer is now suddenly forming gentle and now claiming u only interact with the certain NLers u deem fit.

Thats just pure hogwash. NL is a free and faceless forum and there shouldn't be any kind of class or hierarchy between NairaLanders irrespective of the time they created their account.

I've always seen u as one of the sensible ones especially among ur fellow Chelsea fans. But i swear all wat u typed into dat post didn't make any iota of sense.

If we were to deduce anything from ur post, then u'd probably want new NLers to come and seek permission from u old timers before they make a post.

If u really feel that way tho, then why dont u go start a new thread where u and all those dudes u mentioned in ur post can all go hold hands and sing Kumbaya
kumbayaya kumbaya kumbaya, kumbayaya kumbaya kumbaya : oh, lord kumbaya grin

are you catholica?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:42am On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Mystic1:

My guy don't mind nihilist abeg! It should be an honour for any CHELSEA FAN to even interact for 1 minute with even a 1 day old "MAN UNITED" fan because engaging football royalty purifies their souls and helps them to attain clarity about matters in football when they engage with our ilk!

I'm even ashamed that in his summation about the issue he had to resort to the "old, sad and tired I'm old on nairaland or I miss the good old days recycled crap" that old members tend to spill when they have no solution to their despair on boards! I thought I only heard such moaning from all those bitter single/married women in the family section and not on a _fucking soccer thread!

Half of them that have suddenly become contrite are "so guilty" themselves of the offence of "idiotic trolling" that they actually deserve more than the poundings they receive here for being consistent twits! When have you ever seen 1 of them raise or post any objective football topic that we can even debate on regarding united or even chelsea or arsenal?

I've been here since march 2015 and this is the 2nd time I've been banned unjustly by rival fans who can't stand the same trolling that they love to spread on this thread! The 1st time was because 1 cowardly gayner ran to report me when he could not stand the shower of vitriol he was receiving from me and I provided evidence of it when he was bragging on their thread of how he got me banned and secondly was when that sad ape got us all banned from a few days ago!

Now my point is this look at my posts on this thread consistently! With this moniker as well as my "boss kratos moniker" which I use when banned, I steadily post stories regarding all clubs and united! Statements from van gaal, players or stats that we can use as a foundation for healthy soccer banter! How many of them ever join the convo? How many of them ever contribute to the soccer conversation around here? Despite their so called LONGEVITY on nairaland or their "acting big man status"?

All they think about is celebrating parties after losses and then posting stupid gifs about depay or past losses from years back? If that is how OLD members behave then they should all be tagged OLD FOOLS then!

My own is simple! Practise what you preach! Most times when brawls begin here its because gayners and shekpites instigate it, whenever I'm here having a debate with man united fans and sometimes that aare kakanfo guy that is a milan fan the banter always revolves around football and not individuals like depay or hazard! The next thing some offline nobodies will be crying after getting checked for their immaturity while screaming "don't quote me" on a forum that they have spent half their own on line lives on, quoting others just to spill trash in an attempt to troll!

Men! _fuck it! Some of them here are so petty and so take online shite to heart that they start crying about likes and are always quick to refer to a past beat down they may have received here when at a loss to counter arguments! Who's business is that? So you expect to come to another mans house _fuck his wife, slap his kids, empty garbage in his parlour and expect him to thank you for a job well done?

Abeg just ignore all their sanctimonious crap! I'm a united fan to the core and I'm not even going to go into the levels of my own fandom! Just like on every section I've been on in n.l my knowledge on the subject matter that may concern the thread is at the apex level so if you are going to engage me please come correct! Last but not least there is a reason I'm known as the "funlord", I bring the fun along with me on my travels, but when the time is right, believe me I can also bring the pain! Man U 4 Life! _fuck the rest...........

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2015
Jaypea98:
This has to go down As Nairaland's Quote of the Year
August 21st 2015

I always knew there was something wrong with this fellow ....
The other day i saw him getting his butt whipped by a lady in the Romance section on an early Sunday morning.
The boy just never learns..

You're Insane.
Which lady wiped your smelly aSss on romance section.
You must av inherit madness from someone in your family
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Leyqute:

See Eeengrish. grin grin

You can't even compose a proper message to save your miserable life. Your future is so bleak it'd be better if you were sacrificed to Orunmila tonight.

Look at this id.iot. Coming here to utter cra.p while his level of IQ is less than the addition of two digits less than 1.
Do you have any problem wif d way I type?
Every goat and animal just dey quote me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2015
pamcode:
hem i dont think you got what the guy was trying to say sha but since i could be wrong i would just wait and let him reply himself.
But since 2012 since have known nairaland the first thing i noticed is that to avoid bashing dont post thing without proof,dont enter arguement that arent ur business.
Dont say things you know nothing about ,better put: think well b4 posting or else CREMATION happens just like some of our niggas might have learnt.

He got everything right. Dude was trying to "subliminally" insult those that registered in recent times. Mystic1 is hundred percent correct. Let's call a spade a fùcking spade!! It doesn't matter when one registered, as long as he is not trolling senselessly, has knowledge of the game or willing to learn, then the person should be taken along. That not everyone joined NL since 2005 doesn't mean they haven't started watching footie before then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2015
Another season again on the manure thread. It is always happening on the scummies thread for sure. You guys ain't called scummies as a joke. grin

That said, I think manure fans should learn to ignore some shekpe fans most times.

As an example: Two or three seasons ago, there used to be this resident wéére who is a Shekpe fan on this board by the name 1025. For those who remember that dude, I don't think the imbecility level of this Kolade dude is near average to that of 1025. Sensible peeps simply just learnt to ignore him. The thing about trolling is that, you post to get attention from opposing fans to incite them to anger and react. 1025 as an example was severally ignored as decided on the Arsenal thread and today he hardly comes into the sport section again.

My point is, choose to ignore where possible. After a while, the dude will move on. Give him the attention and he knows that he has you all in his hands.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Recently ke? From the first week I joined this thread till now, Nihilist has been promoting fights across various boards. He's the Don King of all footie fights. I like the nigga, he's very educated and knows his onions, but on this one, he typed pure fuckery with the hypocritical post of his.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2015
airmark:

Yeah, you are very right. Hail Saint Kolade and Airmark!! Yeah, Kolade wasn't insulting and has never insulted people or their parents. Even you, Airmark, don't insult. You are very clean. undecided Yeye dey smell. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2015
angry
Kolade354:

Some advice 4 you; look down please.....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Kolade354:

See. He's back for more. Just like that camel in the gif Adelana1 posted.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2015
sinizia:

Yeah, you are very right. Hail Saint Kolade and Airmark!! Yeah, Kolade wasn't insulting and has never insulted people or their parents. Even you, Airmark, don't insult. You are very clean. undecided Yeye dey smell. undecided

Don't mind the yeye guy. He's always looking for trouble. The first time I engaged him in a discussion he insulted me when he got stuck in a corner. As a correct Awo guy I replied him in like manner-no feelings attached. Since then I don't bother discussing with him. E too like wahala
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2015
Leyqute:

See. He's back for more. Just like that camel in the gif Adelana1 posted.
You're one unfortunate fellow!
Why did you quote me in the first place
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2015
funlord:
grin

My guy don't mind nihilist abeg! It should be an honour for any CHELSEA FAN to even interact for 1 minute with even a 1 day old "MAN UNITED" fan because engaging football royalty purifies their souls and helps them to attain clarity about matters in football when they engage with our ilk!

I'm even ashamed that in his summation about the issue he had to resort to the "old, sad and tired I'm old on nairaland or I miss the good old days recycled crap" that old members tend to spill when they have no solution to their despair on boards! I thought I only heard such moaning from all those bitter single/married women in the family section and not on a _fucking soccer thread!

Half of them that have suddenly become contrite are "so guilty" themselves of the offence of "idiotic trolling" that they actually deserve more than the poundings they receive here for being consistent twits! When have you ever seen 1 of them raise or post any objective football topic that we can even debate on regarding united or even chelsea or arsenal?

I've been here since may 2015 and this is the 2nd time I've been banned unjustly by rival fans who can't stand the same trolling that they love to spread on this thread! The 1st time was because 1 cowardly gayner ran to report me when he could not stand the shower of vitriol he was receiving from me and I provided evidence of it when he was bragging on their thread of how he got me banned and secondly was when that sad ape got us all banned from a few days ago!

What is this tsetse fly feeling like? Mention my name and stop typing like a coward.

Idiotic verbiage that amounts to senseless rambling. There are moderators on this board. I have told you and openly stated that even Seun can be called upon to verify if I ever made a request for you to be banned.

You are one of the manure fans that really tries to feel among. Go and learn from erudite manure fans like afrodoc, StarBoard, Sinizia, Jackal/Sauron/Coogar, tkb417, Emperor, AdeLaNa1, dopeJemi, Purist, and so many others.....

Pataki is a one man army beast. I have earned my stripes in bans. So if you get banned, that is your freaking headache. You are lucky that your id was not even wiped off from this forum. Stay in your lane. Pataki is a certified NL weere when he is in his elements.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Early morning and this place is still Hot
You scummies do come to cfc thread to say all sort of things about hazard.
But when we come here to lambast useless depay, You go Mad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Leyqute:

Don't mind the yeye guy. He's always looking for trouble. The first time I engaged him in a discussion he insulted me when he got stuck in a corner. As a correct Awo guy I replied him in like manner-no feelings attached. Since then I don't bother discussing with him. E too like wahala
When I tell you guys that shekpe vermins are the worst scums of the earth, y'all thought I was joking. Take a look at Saint Airmark and Kolade's post. Very CUSS FREE!! undecided

airmark:

You are a shameless liar, in your futile effort to discredit the awards you told the lie thinking we would nt slap you for being a nuisance at it. Your comment has nothing to do with any screenshot of mine. Just appologise for misleading your jejune d1ckriders. Nihilist had already said it all, no need to deflate your asinine defence anymore.

You must be living as a thief in UK and it's a matter of time they will splash your picture on nairaland as another criminal caught in the act, thats when we will know the true name behind your shenanigan, one and only fraudulent coogar of nairaland.
Only an hard-core thief will still be arguing shamelessly when caught red-handedly. MR. Player of the month by SKY grin grin grin

Kolade354:
As expected of you, You worthless dog without no honour will come up with your usual lines
You can't spell words blah blah blah
You are full of shiit, you Moroon.
Kolade354:
Wash who??
Another Deluded fool.

See as he overlooked Kolade's parental diss to start yelping like a wounded dog for Mùkina to come ban Man Utd royals coz they are getting rapéd as usual. Shameless hypocrites!! undecided
Kolade354:
You are as useless as ur manager, Apart from martial and Morgan schiledrin who else can we say improved your team
Is it the Senseless depay or tired schweni who can't play 70 minute of intense futball again, Or ayew customer Romeromystic
You're one unfortunate boy.
I don't blame anybdy except your mumu father who should have use you for money ritual at age 1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Kolade354:
You're one unfortunate fellow!
Why did you quote me in the first place

Because you're a lowly e-rat looking for cheap attention.

If you want to contribute to this thread, choose your words wisely and make your argument simple and Void of insults. If na Troll You come troll, do it with sense as well. That's the Only way you can survive.

If you however choose to peddle jibber-jabber youre only piling junk on the thread- and WE. DON'T.LIKE.IT

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (14421) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), KingTom(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.