Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,955 members, 7,949,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9144148 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) ... (14369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 28, 2015
MrTA:
I hear that Wasting money track ft Falcao is a banger. Falcao killing Jose on his own track. grin

But that time is ticking could be the christmas number 1. shocked
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2015
angry

Why xavi dey give this skippo hope?

"Wayne Rooney is a player I have admired for
a long time. He is an extraordinary player with
extraordinary capabilities,"

"Personally I think Rooney still has much to
offer, but maybe it's time for him to adapt.
"You get to an age and you can't play the
game you once used to, you can't cover the
ground you used to. But intelligent players
adapt and there's no doubting Rooney has a
very good footballing brain.

"Maybe it's time for a new striker at
Manchester United, who can run for 90
minutes but not him, but Rooney would be very dangerous in a deeper role in midfield. He has the vision and the passing range to play that role very well."

"If he can adapt, there's no reason why he
can't play at the top level for another 5 or
6 seasons. But as a player you must admit
to yourself your body is changing and can't do
what it used to be able to do."

Xavi Hernandez.........goal.com!

Let him go and use that his "footballing brain" in qatar or the m.l.s abeg.......

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2015
StarBoard:

Pataki is on a island somewhere grin

LOL. I don land planet earth over a week ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:56am On Oct 28, 2015
funlord:
angry

Why xavi dey give this skippo hope?

"Wayne Rooney is a player I have admired for
a long time. He is an extraordinary player with
extraordinary capabilities,"

"Personally I think Rooney still has much to
offer, but maybe it's time for him to adapt.
"You get to an age and you can't play the
game you once used to, you can't cover the
ground you used to. But intelligent players
adapt and there's no doubting Rooney has a
very good footballing brain.

"Maybe it's time for a new striker at
Manchester United, who can run for 90
minutes but not him
, but Rooney would be very dangerous in a deeper role in midfield. He has the vision and the passing range to play that role very well."

"If he can adapt, there's no reason why he
can't play at the top level for another 5 or
6 seasons. But as a player you must admit
to yourself your body is changing and can't do
what it used to be able to do."

Xavi Hernandez.........goal.com!

Let him go and use that his "footballing brain" in qatar or the m.l.s abeg.......
The most important thing is that he said the bolded
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
grin
parrotibaba:
The most important thing is that he said the bolded

Abi? But na that bolded van gaal go do like say him no see when him go dey read the script!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 28, 2015
Pataki:

Welcome back bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Pataki:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
My lineup tonight

.... ... ... ... . .... De Gea... ..
Darmian.. Jones. .. Blind... Rojo
....... . . . Carrick.... Pereira. ..
Young/Lingard... Mata/Fellaini... Depay
... ..... . .. .. ... Wilson....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

You should ask what the EPL teams are competing for when they cant even make top 4 they cant even make CL qualification because its fixed

Which top 4 compete for title? Arsenal sef dey among or which teams dey compete for this title

There is even no hope for 16 teams to make top 4 because of the league lack of competition

TOP 4 IN THE BUNDESLIGA
FCB.
B.MUNICH
BAYERN MUNICH nd
BAYERN.....

oya name d top 4 for EPL, i dy wait
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
chidexxy007:

TOP 4 IN THE BUNDESLIGA
FCB.
B.MUNICH
BAYERN MUNICH nd
BAYERN.....

oya name d top 4 for EPL, i dy wait

Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
tess1:

In England: Top 4 in EPL is constant and always compete for the League title. They are the traditional team competing for the title. The others teams also make it more competitive by creating some kind of upsets for these top 4 teams. You can not actually predict which of the top 4 teams will win it until around late April and May when the league ends. That is real competition.

I Germany: There is no such top 4. They only have one team that people already knew will win the league which is Bayern Munich. Other teams only compete for the remaining spot for the champions league and Europe league. They don't compete with Bayern for the title.

Which is more competitive in a situation whereby four teams compete for a title and you can't predict which one will win and a situation whereby you have one big team that you already know will win the title?

Go back about 2-3 pages, I don explain this thing to oga Raumdeuter tire the guy will never agree. He has a story and he is sticking to it no matter what.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
chrisley024:
My lineup tonight

.... ... ... ... . .... De Gea... ..
Darmian.. Jones. .. Blind... Rojo
....... . . . Carrick.... Pereira. ..
Young/Lingard... Mata/Fellaini... Depay
... ..... . .. .. ... Wilson....
I agree! Smalling needs rest. It ll be sacrilegious using him tonight. Rooney should be dropped too.

My line up.....

_______________DDG_____________

Darmian______Jones______Blind______Rojo

_________Carrick______Pereira________

Lingard________Mata________Memphis

_______________Wilson______________
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Depay suppose show himself against this team. Maybe two goals + 1 assist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
eleshin did you see when i mentioned your name in your mentions? about 3 days ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eleshin(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
eleshin did you see when i mentioned your name in your mentions? about 3 days ago
Just saw it now, I don't understand ooo, what's with me and baba Ijebu?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
eleshin:
Just a saw it now, I don't understand ooo, what's with me and baba Ijebu?

grin cheesy Hahaha i wasn't reffering to you lol.I was talking about those guys who play eleshin(horse racing) at betting houses.I didn't even know there was someone with this moniker until i saw you viewing this thread.Co-incidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal Chelsea
from ur answer, are both same thing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
raumdeuter:
When I said Scholes is the only world class player England has produced since Gazza

[size=18pt]Paul Scholes is the best Premier League player of all time[/size]... he could do anything, insists Arsenal legend Thierry Henry

Thierry Henry was asked for his best Premier League player of all time
Without hesitation, Henry revealed Paul Scholes is top of his list
The former Arsenal striker says Scholes 'could do anything' with the ball
Henry also said he was underrated while playing for the England team

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3292177/Paul-Scholes-best-Premier-League-player-time-insists-Arsenal-legend-Thierry-Henry.html#ixzz3po1PFCEK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Lampard was voted 2 best player(not midfielder) in the world and made numerous European teams of the season.

If Lampard was called Lampardini or Lampsteiger, I wonder if you would still be repeating this nonsense...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
If rooney starts tonights match, then the "Start n finish 90mins when fit" clause is true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
MUFC XI: Romero, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Pereira, Memphis, Wilson.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
waiting patiently to watch LVG's army....... c'mon guys
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
tess1:
MUFC XI: Romero, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Pereira, Memphis, Wilson.
This man should gve Smalling a break na. Decent line up tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jones is likely injured again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
elampiro:
Jones is likely injured again
don't think so. since Jones is made of glass guess he's kinda giving him a break u knw he's played 3mathes in a row nw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
chidexxy007:

don't think so. since Jones is made of glass guess he's kinda giving him a break u knw he's played 3mathes in a row nw

Ashley Young is the only 'defender' on the bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nihilist:

Lampard was voted 2 best player(not midfielder) in the world and made numerous European teams of the season.

If Lampard was called Lampardini or Lampsteiger, I wonder if you would still be repeating this nonsense...

Michael owen was once voted best player in Europe not best striker o

yet even people in Liverpool wont even say he was the best striker to ever play in Liverpool for the past 20yrs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
elampiro:

Ashley Young is the only 'defender' on the bench.
Considering the fact that Young isnt even a defender angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
tess1:
MUFC XI: Romero, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Pereira, Merefish, Wilson.

Finally coogar should be happy now. His new c ronaldo will score a hat trick against a championship team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Smalling should have been rested and De gea should have started and there is no experience in the forward line. Young should have started.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pereira is cray. Dude is bossing that midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 28, 2015

1. Wayne Rooney is being accommodated

In many years to come, when people look at the records he holds for club and country, the statue of him outside Old Trafford and hear the folk tales of his early, exhilarating brilliance, people who weren't watching Manchester United in these last few years will wonder why anyone ever questioned Wayne Rooney. However, the England and United captain has barely justified his place in Louis van Gaal's team for much of this season. His five goals in 14 starts for his club isn't appalling, but the problem is that there's a much better centre-forward option than him playing out on the wing.

It seems a long time ago that people were rubbing their eyes in disbelief at the sum United paid for Anthony Martial, and while the young Frenchman undoubtedly is effective on the flank, he would offer much more as a No. 9, certainly more than he does out wide, and more than Rooney in the middle. If you're reading this in 30 years time, trust us: Rooney is currently a passenger in the United team.

The 2015-16 Premier League season: 10 conclusions from the first 10 games

(1) (2) (3) ... (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) ... (14369) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.