Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:06 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8916014 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (14229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2015
They both have a lot of development to do. Shaw is more naturally talented.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2015
They're a few monikers I'll be avoiding here going forward, can't believe niqqas can be like sissies just to get back at one of us...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:57am On Nov 16, 2015
patrickmuf:
They're a few monikers I'll be avoiding here going forward, can't believe niqqas can be like sissies just to get back at one of us...
binghi comes to mind cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
AC MILAN must really be boring the shii outta you.
Are you serious abou that nigga being an AC milan fan? now i see why he keeps sucking psg balls...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Djhack1:
Are you serious abou that nigga being an AC milan fan? now i see why he keeps sucking psg balls...
Am curious,
Which kain relationship exist between milan and PSG that would prompt one to tongue the others balls ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2015
People now support fraud, shaking my head, jah will never make me go down that lane, like attracts like on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Am curious,
Which kain relationship exist between milan and PSG that would prompt one to tongue the others balls ?
Talking about your saviour in times of distress, few years ago when acmilan was financially down,Psg actually came around to pickup the best of their players paying silly,that actually made him think they could bully any team to a player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Not here to make friends, discuss footy, diss and move on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015
lekkie073:
binghi comes to mind cool
spot on, like we were close before, opata of the highest grade
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 16, 2015
nyabinghi:
Not here to make friends, discuss footy, diss and MOVE ON
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Djhack1:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Just look at the !dd!ot calliou-looking boy calling me Nigga grin grin

Hiding behind your techno phone to yarn ch!t.

God bless you type any bullch!t directed at me and you'll surely get served
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hiding behind your techno phone to yarn ch!t.

God bless you type any bullch!t directed at me and you'll surely get served

Aare... you na AC Milan fan... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
elrony:

Aare... you na AC Milan fan... cheesy

I be ACMilan fan na.Just look at the silly mawffughs trying to ch!t on me because we dey argue ball.

Oh yeah we all know in football arguments, age doesn't matter but respect me and I'll accord the same to you

I haven't even insulted any of them and these mawffughs keep trying to flex their verbal muscles

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I be ACMilan fan na.Just look at the silly mawffughs trying to ch!t on me because we dey argue ball.

Oh yeah we all know in football arguments, age doesn't matter but respect me and I'll accord the same to you

I haven't even insulted any of them and these mawffughs keep trying to flex their verbal muscles

lol...oya calm down na!!.... I know say u no be balotelli cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2015
elrony:

lol...oya calm down na!!.... I know say u no be balotelli cheesy

Hahahaha I no come fight jare grin grin.I always make sure I leave my ch!t in politics

I don't bring it here cheesy

You be Manu-U fan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
He mean black men na, abi you be grey skin?

Beside wetin dey wrong with using techno phone smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
SailorXY:

He mean black men na, abi you be grey skin?

Beside wetin dey wrong with using techno phone smiley

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Djhack1:
You no know before? PSG don do them bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Jhor oh! i cant remember insulting you, maybe you werent pleased with my use of words, oya mabinu,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Djhack1:
Jhor oh! i cant remember insulting you, maybe you werent pleased with my use of words, oya mabinu,

One love! No homo grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
UniqueGem:
You no know before? PSG don do them bad.
That of thaigo silva was just too bad, cheesy Imagine his agent telling milan thaigo was too expensive for them when they tried pricing him back to their club this last window
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Djhack1:
That of thaigo silva was just too bad, cheesy Imagine his agent telling milan thaigo was too expensive for them when they tried pricing him back to their club this last window

I always knew that signing was a pipe dream.The problem with Milan is berlusconi.

Anyways I don't want to discuss Milan here.This is a Man U thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Djhack1:
LOL! Insult on top injury.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Djhack1:
Talking about your saviour in times of distress, few years ago when acmilan was financially down,Psg actually came around to pickup the best of their players paying silly,that actually made him think they could bully any team to a player.
That was a fair amount for both players but that is just my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahahaha I no come fight jare grin grin.I always make sure I leave my ch!t in politics

I don't bring it here cheesy

You be Manu-U fan?
yup... Omo onile of Trafford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2015
sorry guys no more useless opta and senseless gifs for you all. Elamps sorry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:20am On Nov 17, 2015
[b]

It's unfortunate things that have happened in the past few days. It's always reasonable to give one benefit of doubt and fair hearing. I actually thought the accused would defend himself latest yesterday Monday.

We Nigerians should learn to appreciate hard work and genuine struggle. Why am I saying this? A situation where a student mocks a Masters Degree holder because he said he organises Jamb, Weac lessons, should be discouraged. That's a poor mentality. Imagine asking such question as "is that all you do for a living?"

We need to develop positive attitude and encourage humble beginnings. We were not all lucky to be born into a wealthy family. Someone who appears to have struggled against all odds to acquire some degrees that will better his future should not be ridiculed. In 10-15 years time, that person might be a Professor or even a University VC.

Even if one is a phone repairer, there should be no shame about that. No body is perfect, we all learn humility everyday. I could also have fallen into the temptation of mocking people. There is another temptation of bulying people with your wealth. But the correct thing is to praise people with genuine enterprenuering spirit and those contribution positively to the economy.

As for anyone who may have made a mistake, it's not always late to begin anew from a genuine humble point. When a man falls, he dust himself and begins anew by avoiding the road that led him to down fall. He that is down fears no fall. Do not say "a whole me how can I be a store attendant? How can I be a sales man? How can I be a cleaner ? ". Yes you can for it's just a starting point. Ten years on, you would be glad you took the first step.

The wide fast road that appears to lead to success almost always certainly leads to disasters. How can one go to sleep comfortably when you know one knock on the door from the police might be a long long time away from ones home.

I am not saying anyone is guilty but a word they say is enough for the wise. [/b]

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2015
elampiro:
[b]

It's unfortunate things that have happened in the past few days. It's always reasonable to give one benefit of doubt and fair hearing. I actually thought the accused would defend himself latest yesterday Monday.

We Nigerians should learn to appreciate hard work and genuine struggle. Why am I saying this? A situation where a student mocks a Masters Degree holder because he said he organises Jamb, Weac lessons, should be discouraged. That's a poor mentality. Imagine asking such question as "is that all you do for a living?"

We need to develop positive attitude and encourage humble beginnings. We were not all lucky to be born into a wealthy family. Someone who appears to have struggled against all odds to acquire some degrees that will better his future should not be ridiculed. In 10-15 years time, that person might be a Professor or even a University VC.

Even if one is a phone repairer, there should be no shame about that. No body is perfect, we all learn humility everyday. I could also have fallen into the temptation of mocking people. There is another temptation of bulying people with your wealth. But the correct thing is to praise people with genuine enterprenuering spirit and those contribution positively to the economy.

As for anyone who may have made a mistake, it's not always late to begin anew from a genuine humble point. When a man falls, he dust himself and begins anew by avoiding the road that led him to down fall. He that is down fears no fall. Do not say "a whole me how can I be a store attendant, how can I be a sales man, how can I be a cleaner". Yes you can for it's just a starting point. Ten years on, you would be glad you took the first step.

The wide fast road that appears to lead to success almost always certainly leads to disasters. How can one go to sleep comfortably when you know one knock on the door from the police might be a long long time away from ones home.

I am not saying anyone is guilty but a word they say is enough for the wise. [/b]

God bless you, the day i lost my money to hackers, iced cream tasted like bitters . I gathered maself together and came out strongly. Nobody is perfect, we make mistakes, but when we make them we should have a sober reflection, discover where we got it all wrong. Most powerful men that fell in this world were destroyed by women. Never underrate anyone, don't bully. The moment you believe you are infallible, right there your free fall beckons. It is, what it is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 2:08am On Nov 17, 2015
I must say; I doff my hat for Elampiro...For those inspiration words... cheesy wink Airmark, nice feedback... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Una just dey share pearls of wisdom for here.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:06am On Nov 17, 2015
elampiro bos.. nice one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) ... (14229) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: rooftops and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.