Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,390 members, 7,888,260 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8935967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (14246) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
kramfonos:
I thought as much. I'd post them on another thread though and tag the monikers I can remember. Just a minute please.

Just ensure you have correct info about coogar oooo. I know his first name, middle name and surname and Nigerian home address. I can confirm if you get it right. Nihilist can give you names of those who have met him too to confirm. Ibime, raumdeuter, wonlasewonimi and co should be tagged. Lemme make coffee, brb.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kramfonos(m): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

Just ensure you have correct info about coogar oooo. I know his first name, middle name and surname and Nigerian home address. I can confirm if you get it right. Nihilist can give you names of those who have met him too to confirm. Ibime, raumdeuter, wonlasewonimi and co should be tagged. Lemme make coffee, brb.

He denied he's never claimed to be a doctor, an engineer, an IT consultant and other such fanciful professions.

I have proof of him admitting he's all of the above and more here on Nairaland and over the years. You guys have accused him nut now I am corroborating your claims with EVIDENCE.

I don't know his details off-Nairaland but I'd expose all the lies he's peddled over the years.

PS: The moderators should please note that I am not slandering him but pointing out his lies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
kramfonos:

He denied he's never claimed to be a doctor, an engineer, an IT consultant and other such fanciful professions.

I have proof of him admitting he's all of the above and more here on Nairaland and over the years. You guys have accused him nut now I am corroborating your claims with EVIDENCE.

I don't know his details off-Nairaland but I'd expose all the lies he's peddled over the years.

PS: The moderators should please not that I am not slandering him but pointing out his lies.

Please do it on the wobe thread, we are with you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kramfonos(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
LOCAL SEARCH "COOGAR VET DOCTOR".

Once again, so many irregularities.

AUGUST 15, 2014
coogar:

vet doctors make more money than ordinary doctors.

that's because i already made hay while the sun was shining in my teenage years.
[size=30pt]i was studying hard for medical exams so i would have loads of breathing space in my late 20s. [/size]!
coogar:

may the souls of all the children you have aborted rise & haunt you. you think you would get away with the lives you have destroyed. you have destroyed wombs, murdered innocent children &
[size=30pt]
you had the hutzpah to say dr coogar is nothing in life?
[/size]

You referred to yourself as a DOCTOR.
www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/859#25493464

NOVEMBER 17, 2015.

coogar:

very interesting write up.....
coogar never lied about anything, he was just being evasive to protect himself.
[size=30pt]coogar never claimed to be a vet doctor. he said he was a vet(veteran)
[/size]
and rëtarded fools assumed he meant vet doctor. there was a scuffle one day and someone said all coogar does is take care of animals - coogar replied that vet doctors actually make good money and you idïots assumed coogar is a vet doctor.

www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2383#40104548

Just noting the glaring irregularities. You claimed to have attended medical school. You termed yourself a DOCTOR but you are denying it. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kramfonos(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77:

Please do it on the wobe thread, we are with you
Alright.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Like mukina2 earlier said... Move to the spot; https://www.nairaland.com/2737045/rebranded-sex-olympics-london/113#40113543

Keep here strictly football yans... wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
JESU KRISTI OLUWA WA OOOOOO. COOGAR GBE AGBELEBU RE OWUWO BI KOWUWO KO TO METROPOLITAN LEYIN, SO GBO OUN TI MO NWI?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol.. Lies are manifesting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

grin grin grin grin .... the pathlogical fool and liar would still come and say he was just playing along lwkmd grin grin grin...... bunc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
LOL.
Una sha no wan make we yarn football sha?
Uncle i am not against you o, but please try move this Anti-Coogar evidence to the appropriate thread. You people are doing a great job and we appreciate you guys but pls this is United fans thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin

Damn! Gbengus don suffer! Well as we usually say in my chambers.. "many words equals many lies"!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Coogar will never learn, now people will see why he should not be pitied. From veterinary doctor to veteran. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
IT contractor still dey oo. Engineer still dey oo. Na lies go kill him. Dopejemi, come and see your role model. Where is R231, mukina2 , come and tell me why coogar should not be banned from posting anywhere for 58 years on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:
grin

Damn! Gbengus don suffer! Well as we usually say in my chambers.. "many words equals many lies"!

Funlord you too are now claiming lawyer! cheesy Abi shey na Shaolin chamber you mean?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

JESU KRISTI OLUWA WA OOOOOO. COOGAR GBE AGBELEBU RE OWUWO BI KOWUWO KO TO METROPOLITAN LEYIN, SO GBO OUN TI MO NWI?

Oga make we leave this thread... angry

Mukina2... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wonlasewonimi: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

Coogar will never learn, now people will see why he should not be pitied. From veterinary doctor to veteran. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
IT contractor still dey oo. Engineer still dey oo. Na lies go kill him. Dopejemi, come and see your role model. Where is R231?

Kramfonos can you please take all your evidence to the sex Olympic thread. Thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kramfonos(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
afrodoc2:

LOL.
Una sha no wan make we yarn football sha?
Uncle i am not against you o, but please try move this Anti-Coogar evidence to the appropriate thread. You people are doing a great job and we appreciate you guys but pls this is United fans thread.

That's the thing...

These things have to be done in orderly fashion.

Let us keep things orderly here and not attract outsiders.

I choked on my coffee when I saw people who had never posted here before shouting 'Welcome Back' like Mase.

We are a small community of sports lovers and this section is our sanctum. Kramfonos please allow us to keep it that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
Elampiro doesn't want this on this thread...Strictly football matters...

Go here; https://www.nairaland.com/2737045/rebranded-sex-olympics-london/113#40113543
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
Lol.. Wtf happened here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
angry
afrodoc2:

Funlord you too are now claiming lawyer! cheesy Abi shey na Shaolin chamber you mean?

Lawyer? 4 what? When I neva crase!!! We live above the law bruv, no time 4 blue collar tins! Na chamber of gurus and shaolin affiliates oh!

Abeg my status never change since I join NL! Try visit my joint come watch man u match make I chop ya money! Na senior barman I be! Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:
Please let us keep it civil and about footy in this section.

Omo wobe crowd please move to the appropriate thread...

Thank you.
no b u go call them come?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
lekkie073:
no b u go call them come?

Where did you see me call them? Abi cumshot don blind your eye ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
cool
kramfonos:

Here it is:
www.nairaland.com/2723630/sum9000.com#40115394

Kingsley! Move the evidence to the "eyin omo wobe thread" abeg! Coogar has already been banned from posting here 2day so @ least let him have a chance 2 defend himself in "olympic land"! Keep up the good work though! Over...........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
Been away for a hot minute..... Mayhem on the scummies thread as usual!!!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Coogar hot on everyone's lips...... What happened to that piston head?
Has his lies finally crippled him or what?!
Someone please feel me in, Craig David style......
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:
angry

Lawyer? 4 what? When I neva crase!!! We live above the law bruv, no time 4 blue collar tins! Na chamber of gurus and shaolin affiliates oh!

Abeg my status never change since I join NL! Try visit my joint come watch man u match make I chop ya money! Na senior barman I be! Lol

grin u no well i swear

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
airmark:

IT contractor still dey oo. Engineer still dey oo. Na lies go kill him. Dopejemi, come and see your role model. Where is R231, mukina2 , come and tell me why coogar should not be banned from posting anywhere for 58 years on nairaland?

Is coogar all you live for? I don't seem to understand why you are carrying this matter on your head like it's a government work

Please, let it go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nihilist:

Where did you see me call them? Abi cumshot don blind your eye ni?
ask ur elder brothers dat......not me cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
dopeJemi:

Is coogar all you live for? I don't seem to understand why you are carrying this matter on your head like it's a government work

Please, let it go

why should they let a criminal go? are you benefiting from his crimes in any way? cos i don't understand your fierce loyalty. Is he paying for your bills? why the compulsion to shield him

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Why is someone this pained? shocked grin

Airmark where that thunder? grin

[img]http://media./media/rvdUftzA8567u/giphy.gif[/img]

Mukina2 can you do something? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Toby77.... Who are you?
Stop trying to taint and tarnish my boy's image on here oooo! angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Toby77.... Who are you?
Stop trying to taint and tarnish my boy's image on here oooo! angry grin

who una dey play this weekend? it's operation catch the arsës we dey now. wenger opined that döping is a serious issue. is he jealous of martial? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) ... (14246) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Stivoh(m), daharry(m), afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.