Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9092295 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) ... (14312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
no be every talk deserve debate na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
chidexxy007:

sorry, Fulham parking d bus doesn't require u to put in 81 crosses that more than half of it was defended by 1guy...abi make I send u that link too..
all the teams parking trailer, vessel and armoured tank against barca, u don hear/see dem put 10crosses per game not to talk of 81?
u should even be ashamed of itself for defending that dat sh!t of a game..
81, 8 and 1 under 90min... u no get conscience guy.
when barcelona were forced to 2 2 by chelsea at camp nou the season chelsea won the ucl, how many shots on goal, corners did barcelona have, you are a neophyte when it comes to footy, if you are not it means you are a using a pseudo name, I will unmask you. United dominated the game from start to finish but were undone by school boy defending. Have we had up to 15 shots in a game under el boringho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
81 crosses in a match? shocked shocked

bwuahahaha! that was the joke of the year!! ; grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
el boringho! grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
when barcelona were forced to 2 2 by chelsea at camp nou the season chelsea won the ucl, how many shots on goal, corners did barcelona have, you are a neophyte when it comes to footy, if you are not it means you are a using a pseudo name, I will unmask you. United dominated the game from start to finish but were undone by school boy defending. Have we had up to 15 shots in a game under el boringho
goodluck in unraveling me...
why u dy beat around the bush ELDER nyabinghi....
did barca put in 81crosses in dat game?..
United put in 81 crosses, the most by a team in the Premier League since 2006, but only 18 of which went to team-mates, d rest were dealt with by Maarten Stekelenburg and Dan Burn.....
u call putting in crosses domination? den I tink Stoke city dominated most of their games during Pulis time...
shame dy catch me 4 u...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
I will rather have my team cross the ball into the opponent's game than pass back and forth drawing like okro soup like lvg toothless team. Cska draw soup, psv draw soup, newcastle draw soup, boro draw soup et al
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
chidexxy007:

goodluck in unraveling me...
why u dy beat around the bush ELDER nyabinghi....
did barca put in 81crosses in dat game?..
United put in 81 crosses, the most by a team in the Premier League since 2006, but only 18 of which went to team-mates, d rest were dealt with by Maarten Stekelenburg and Dan Burn.
u call putting in crosses domination? den I tink Stoke city dominated most of their games during Pulis time...
post the shot on goal, possession stats and full match report, don't use a small part of the report. Ayagayagayo hei in elampiro's stylee
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
These days all I wish for is to hear we won without watching the game because watching the game aint worth it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
post the shot on goal, possession stats and full match report, don't use a small part of the report. Ayagayagayo hei in elampiro's stylee
thought u said u wanted to share d link, y looking for screenshot wen u have the link..
From d link u have, watch and count the number of shots on target, possession stat then give a match report with your own words...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LTSHANGY: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Do you guys know that shweini's name means 'pork'?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Uhm... undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
chrisley024:
Sharraaap!

Tuck your tudger in you little man! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
LTSHANGY:

in kanuri abi West indies?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
LTSHANGY:

It means pig farmer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eric Cantona:

"You may find another Beckham or Ronaldo, but you will never find another Sir Alex Ferguson."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:09am On Nov 28, 2015
How ironic that nowadays we are actually 'begging' and 'praying' that our players cross the ball into the box. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 28, 2015
United's manager was again unequivocal in his backing when asked whether Rooney would still be picked if he was not skipper.

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal insists he isn't worried by the lack of goals, despite his side failing to score in four of their last seven games

"Yes, of course," Van Gaal said. "Otherwise he is out of the team. Wayne is doing a lot, has a very great contribution in the team. I am very satisfied with him."

"At this moment, he doesn't play in the striker's position, Martial is playing there," Van Gaal said. "But it is possible he shall play other matches there.

"It is dependent not always on the quality and shape of the player at the moment, but also the game plan. And we have to decide that every week."

Source: Skysport

Philosophy at play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2015
[size=50pt]match day![/size]

to be frank,i am somewhat skeptical about our chances of winning today. but i hope we win sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Danhumprey:
[size=50pt]match day![/size]

to be frank,i am somewhat skeptical about our chances of winning today. but i hope we win sha.
Hopeful...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2015
shocked

EHN?

Manchester United's plans for Saturday's top-of-the-table clash at Leicester have been rocked by injuries to defender "Marcos Rojo" and winger "Jesse Lingard".

Daily mirror / Sky sports........WTF!!!

Jamie vardy now valued @ £30million by leceister amid interest from man united and chelsea?

FA to ask that premier league be reduced from 20 teams to 18?

The times / sky sports....FFS!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2015
funlord:
shocked

EHN?

Manchester United's plans for Saturday's top-of-the-table clash at Leicester have been rocked by injuries to defender "Marcos Rojo" and winger "Jesse Lingard".

Daily mirror / Sky sports........WTF!!!
angry

Rojo... Na Ashley young will man that position... We bleeped.
Val Injured
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
But this is an interesting statistic:
Jamie Vardy and Riyad Mahrez have a combined 20 PL goals this season, more than Manchester United’s entire team (19).
Anyway, they’ve conceded 20, and we have conceded only 9.
1-0 to United!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2015
LvG: I’m worried because I want happy fans

Louis van Gaal has revealed that he is worried following the regular 0-0 draws Manchester United have played out over the past few weeks.
while United are still in a great position, and could go top if we beat Leicester on Saturday, Van Gaal has recognised the fans aren’t happy with the way we are playing.

“Of course [it is a concern] because the fans have to be happy. You are playing for the fans. You can not deny that. But also you have to see how our opponents are playing against us. When you see how they are organised, then you know the difficulty for us. And we are not lucky finishing chances. We are creating chances, maybe when we are not I am very worried, we are creating chances and not giving many away. Normally the results then are good and why we are second in the league and second in your champions league group.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2015
Dubbed this

Also I done a bit of research there, the champs league winner pockets an estimated 39 million pounds. However, the premier league winner nets an estimated 100 million,based on Chelsea last season. This figure will probably increase in the next few years with the increased tv deals. And they are wondering why the English teams are doing badly in Europe recently? If you take these figures it’s more worth you while trying to get the highest possible league finish, Europe is secondary now. This link cannot be denied.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Though I don't easily believe daily mail but if true that Rojo is injured, with the absence of Jones, then God help that defence against this Leicester attack.

The best way to beat Leicester is using the tactics used against Everton; make it compact, giving no space, moving the ball and attacking quickly. But that's if...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
7 Premier League teams have conceded 20+ goals so far this season.

They're currently sitting 20th, 19th, 18th, 17th, 16th, 15th, and 1st.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Leicester City's attack is one hell of an attack....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
If we no score leicester 2day, i go stop to de watch man.u match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
codedguy1:
These days all I wish for is to hear we won without watching the game because watching the game aint worth it.

Are you going to watch the Leicester match? It's going to reveal if LvG is actually the fool many have touted him to be. Utd's away record in the league could be better as the team has struggled against weaker oppositions. Leicester is a good team, I want to see how el philosophy will arrange his team and how the players'll communicate. However if he fields a stupid lineup, na to off TV go sleep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

We should be more concerned about our defence today, they would always open spaces for our attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Leyqute:

Are you going to watch the Leicester match? It's going to reveal if LvG is actually the fool many have touted him to be. Utd's away record in the league could be better as the team has struggled against weaker oppositions. Leicester is a good team, I want to see how el philosophy will arrange his team and how the players'll communicate. However if he fields a stupid lineup, na to off TV go sleep.

My love for the club will always push me to not be able to deliberately not watch the game, but if I can't for genuine reasons, na highlights go sweet pass especially if we win.

Highlights will make us look good even with el jefe's feelawsawfee!.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Some stats

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) ... (14312) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Pegasus01, rooftops, YoungB1a(m), maik99(m), TrebleChamp(m), Oasis007(m) and 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.