Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,479 members, 7,926,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9073381 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) ... (14306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 18, 2016
nyabinghi:
mourinho can never be my coach, my second team is bayern munchen. That should see me joining raumdeuter,A40

In a bid to draw support..foul yanch yaf opened.

"I have always said as Manchester united coach that i fight to the end. I do what i am expected to do. The fans have to support the club, i know many do not want me here now, even the media are doing so much to get me sacked but i am not so worried because i believe the club is more important than who takes my job. I will do what is expected of me, but i believe the worst that can happen to this club is to have fans that no longer believe in their club. These are the worst set of people associated with this beautiful game. They only want success and they define the term 'glory hunter' perfectly. This is football, even players become legends and move to other clubs but the fans stick with their club and remain loyal, no matter what happens. Glory hunting fans should not support football, maybe pinpong or female soccer where they can choose teams with the prettiest girls every week to support but in this game i have devoted my life. I Louis Aloysius Paulus Maria Van Gaal will have the head of a plastic on my table before i quit as manager of this club"

Disconnects the microphone, smashes it to the ground and storms out of press conference red in anger

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Dadehmola:
And to think this Varane is only 24...

What an excellent defender!!

That guy can be shitty in some games, if not many games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2016
GBR1:

He is 22 actually.

My bad. ..

Not my fault though - he seems to have been around for years smiley

elampiro:

That guy can be shitty in some games, if not many games.

For a player of his age, the occasional lapses in concentration are quite normal..

Having said that, Varane would start at VIrtually all the Top clubs in Europe as we speak.

He is a world-class CB!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:05am On Feb 18, 2016
When are our injured defenders retuning? Even Jackson has gone to join. We can still finish top 4 if our defenders return early. Things can change in just three games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2016
elampiro:
When are our injured defenders retuning? Even Jackson has gone to join. We can still finish top 4 if our defenders return early. Things can change in just three games.
Returning is not the issue since they're are likely gonna go back, Jones for example. LvG will still continue his rubbish sub and with Europa Thursday matches, miracle is required.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2016
A cup of wine to you "real" nairaland united fans. Lovers of castigated mourinho, I saw how well you were in support of moyes. I saw how you supported welbeck,valencia,o'shea,cleverly,chicharito,rooney. We haven't forgotten how you wished wazza cops a long term injury, real fans una well done. We haven't forgotten how you wished united were beaten so that lvg can go, real fans una welldone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2016
chrisley024:
Returning is not the issue since they're are likely gonna go back, Jones for example. LvG will still continue his rubbish sub and with Europa Thursday matches, miracle is required.

If we went out of Europa too early, I would be too ashamed to even come here to type.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:11am On Feb 18, 2016
elampiro:

If we went out of Europa too early, I would be too ashamed to even come here to type.
why should you be ashamed when the players and the mad gaffer aren't ashamed of crashing out to lowly teams. This team needs a help from jah.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adidas,United's kit sponsor made a shirt to mock this useless team.......

This club is fast becoming a worldwide comedy brand

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
elampiro:

better we crash early if we ain't winning it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
I dey wonder if TV go Carry our match today instead of other tasty fixtures wey plenty for ground.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Koeman for Man United please A large section of United fans (including myself) don’t want Giggs at the club and another large portion don’t want Mourinho at the club either. It has been well documented the reasons why fans don’t want either so I’m not going to revisit those. I’m in the Mourinho camp if it’s a straight shoot-out between those two. It brings me to my point – I think United should hire Ronald Koeman as the next manager. It seems our esteemed Mr. Woodward is going to wait till the end of the season to fire Van Gaal or until it’s mathematically impossible for us to get top four ala like David Moyes. We will be knocked out of the Europa League by then anyways. This paves the way to appoint Koeman at the end of the season. Koeman has an excellent record with Southampton and at the very least the Saints have remained as impressive as they were under Pochettino if not improved considering the amount of talent they have sold (Pool fans may disagree with the talent they bought and money they spend). Also of note is the job Pochettino has done at Spurs. It seems to me Southampton is a good breeding ground for managers to gain experience in the Premier League and move onto bigger clubs. Koeman has lost outstanding players from last season’s squad, Clyne, Alderweireld and Schneiderlin. These players have been adequately replaced by Soares, van Dijk and Clasie. They had a tough start to the season with Europa League qualifiers, were missing there first-choice goalkeeper Forster, Bertrand at left-back and both Soares and Clasie have suffered from injury and bad form. I think they also had a certain hangover from last year and the constant speculation around Mane and Wanyama is not an ideal situation. This hasn’t deterred Koeman at all, when they got into a crisis of his own making he knuckled down and resolved their problems (not unlike Ferguson would do) by winning five of the last six matches and not conceding a goal. It is fair to say that the run they were on before that was rotten losing eight of the previous 10 matches. I think Koeman deserves the United job. He generally plays a good brand of football, is tactically flexible and has bought players in the £10m-£15m bracket which shows he has an eye for talent and is aware of what is going in the other leagues around Europe. United use to do this very successfully and it was always a better approach than breaking the bank like they did on Veron, Berbatov and Di Maria. They need to go back to the previous philosophy and I think Koeman is the ideal candidate for that. He has won leagues with Ajax and PSV. He also won the Portuguese Super Cup with Benfica and the Copa Del Rey at Valencia. His league form with the latter two is poor though and his last season at Ajax was a shambles but his consistency with Southampton has shown that he has learned from his mistakes at these clubs. He is young, ambitious and has tasted success both as a player and manager. He is in no way the perfect candidate but with any managerial appointment there is risk it won’t work out. I think the risk you take on Giggs’ inexperience is too much and the potential of Mourinho leaving a trail of destruction behind him is too great. I feel the quietly spoken Dutchman is the ideal candidate for United right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
what time is the match sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kickoff na 7 sha!!
If we struggle to beat this Midt(whatever their name is) or we lose ehn......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
#MUFC XI: De Gea, Love, Smalling, McNair, Blind, Herrera, Carrick, Lingard, Mata, Memphis, Martial.

#mufc subs: Romero, Poole, Riley, Pereira, Schneiderlin, Weir, Keane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
this is getting out of hand... De Gea again. just praying it ain't serious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
DDG injured?

I won't cry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
Are you guys actually playing Europa,seriously??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
Things just keep getting better!! De Gea also injured!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Manure on my tv on a Thursday evening shocked

Meanwhile Merefish needs to go and learn how to dribble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wow what is the name of this useless team ManU is playing against?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Depay scores
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Depay scores immediately after Romero rescued us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Looks like Depay could have scored more goals than Hazard this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Midget have equalized! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Look at the way one man over ran our defence. 1-1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tanwijiland fc cheesy cheesy cheesy Just allow De gea go this summer abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Red cu nts
They have conceded grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
airmark:
Tanwijiland fc cheesy cheesy cheesy Just allow De gea go this summer abeg

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Things just keep getting better!! De Gea also injured!!

I thought you have a world class back up or do you just love moaning for fu ck sake?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is a shameful display from manure.

I hope this is the team you bring to face Arsenal! Dido-dido-de heavily. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Herrera gave the ball away and was lazy in closing down his man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) ... (14306) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.