Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894974 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2016
ollah1:

Don't mind the phool. Like the poster above me rightly said. Hater is who he is
Phool cos I'm stating my opinion? smiley

Many still believe LVG is the best coach right now and it's their opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 12:36am On Mar 18, 2016
I think this thread is one of the busiest on this section.
Are we so 'attractive'? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:46am On Mar 18, 2016
dopeJemi:

We beat them home and away this season, klopp- 2
elrony:

Doesn't stop us from beating Liverpool tho...
Where are these guys ?

Klopp warned them

airmark:

Dont mind him. Klopp even wanted the fixture.

Klopp : "It's great," he told a news conference. "We deserve these games. It's not easy. I told my staff yesterday that I wanted Manchester United. "We had a good game [in January] and lost 1-0. It was not what we deserved.

"It gives us the chance to make it better. In this round, there are no easy games. Manchester United? Good."

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:52am On Mar 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
It wasn't like we was gonna win b4

Klopp has dealt you a serious blow. Americana by force. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 18, 2016
Fellaini comes back from injury and Herrera and Schneiderlin automatically get relegated to the bench. Yesterday was the 3rd game in a row that Carrick and Fellaini would start. That combo offers nothing both offensively and defensively. Yet LVG uses it every goddamn time.

I dont even know what to say anymore. All i know is i'd rather go watch Cricket than watch LVG manage United for a 3rd season...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 18, 2016
airmark:

LVG has dealt you a serious blow. Americana by force. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Modified!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:55am On Mar 18, 2016
chrisley024:
stupid old man, cos he got dribbled? Who doesn't? Let him just don't kill the young boy's confidence.
he was not playing well at all before sleep catch me.

so na only FA CUP remain for us now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:01am On Mar 18, 2016
Keky:
How can one club be eliminated twice from europe in one season? Imagine having your own UCL shifted by a day and still managing to lose to Liverpool. Useless team
the same way una manage to dey out of the league, FA Cup and ucl in a week span.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:26am On Mar 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

he was not playing well at all before sleep catch me.

so na only FA CUP remain for us now.

that's what you get from youngsters; inconsistencies. Same with our attack. Not like it wasn't expected.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:29am On Mar 18, 2016
coded01:
Maybe Martial the new igwe wasn't 100% fit...

Oh no... He is still young!
Your obsession with Martial though undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2016
I have lost count of the number of times Martial successfully cut in to his right only to shoot off target............

Very wasteful boy,well he is 19 sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2016
Elxandre:

Phool cos I'm stating my opinion? smiley

Many still believe LVG is the best coach right now and it's their opinion.

Wondering why u are the only one that shares "that opinion" . U r simply a hater and ur fellow club mates know that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2016
Y evils shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 18, 2016
I made a very right decision, thank God I didn't waste - even a minute watching the Match!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Elxandre:

Sentimental werey had me Laughing grin

2008, we knocked you out.
2009 was a match that went bad. Deny you weren't scared in the first ten or so minutes of the match. Basically, Shiit happened! smiley
You shouldn't have played the finals anyways, but thanks to Ojoro.
2011, I knew we would lose cos of the squad available.

2012, you got disgraced by Chelsea after more Ojoro. wink
Remember the Milan penalty?

Let me stop here, I lost myself!

PS. That I stated severally that the standard of football has dropped, doesn't mean Bayern can't match you.
lol dude hatred is bad desist from it, so u mean u were at my bedroom when i was scared for the first ten minuites u are a joke, you should ask ferguson he was the scared one who didnt want to loose to barca twice in a row, the fact that u started using the ojoro line proves u are pained baby who is still angry because his club got schooled by messi twice.

The bolded just proved my point that you renewed your stuupidity license "u lost a final because of squad selection?" nigga are u high?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
lol dude hatred is bad desist from it, so u mean u were at my bedroom when i was scared for the first ten minuites u are a joke, you should ask ferguson he was the scared one who didnt want to loose to barca twice in a row, the fact that u started using the ojoro line proves u are pained baby who is still angry because his club got schooled by messi twice.

The bolded just proved my point that you renewed your stuupidity license "u lost a final because of squad selection?" nigga are u high?

abeg which one be ojoro lines again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2016
weedtaker:
abeg which one be ojoro lines again grin
u missed the part where he said we shouldnt had been in the ucl finals due to ojoro or the chelsea ish?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2016
Dantedasz:

No disrespect to your opinion,but I feel and believe we will knock Liverpool out of the UEFA. Then we will probably lose scandalously in the next round when Mr Van Gaal gets up to tinkering with the team.
I just hope Woodward can grow theballs to fire him whenthe season is over. We need to start afresh. While Van Gaal has brought in a lot of young players I sincerely feel he has reached his limit/apogee with United and he can't take the team further.
Another season with him will be a step further downwards. We need to take a leaf out of Leicesters booklet. They fired their manager at the end of last seasonamd hired Ranieri. Look at where they are now!

Hindsight is better most times but you don't even need it sometimes.I told you there is no way Liverpool don't score and we did not even score form open play.We needed a penalty.I knew there is simply no way we will knock them out.No chance considering the inept manager we have and the disinterested players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

The bolded just proved my point that you renewed your stuupidity license "u lost a final because of squad

Dont squad selection cost teams matches sometimes?

go sidown joor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 18, 2016
Elxandre:

Dont squad selection cost teams matches sometimes?

go sidown joor.

like i said if all these could make u sleep well at night who am i to disturb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Fellaini comes back from injury and Herrera and Schneiderlin automatically get relegated to the bench. Yesterday was the 3rd game in a row that Carrick and Fellaini would start. That combo offers nothing both offensively and defensively. Yet LVG uses it every goddamn time.

I dont even know what to say anymore. All i know is i'd rather go watch Cricket than watch LVG manage United for a 3rd season...
if you were a philosoher, you would see the good in a Carrick Felliani partnership. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:42am On Mar 18, 2016
nonsoroyalty:
like i said if all these could make u sleep well at night who am i to disturb
Thanks, but i'm not that shallow enough to bother about such jejune stuff at night smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2016
United are having the season their own fans like to pretend Arsenal are having. Hahahahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Kemizee:

Hindsight is better most times but you don't even need it sometimes.I told you there is no way Liverpool don't score and we did not even score form open play.We needed a penalty.I knew there is simply no way we will knock them out.No chance considering the inept manager we have and the disinterested players

Thats right. ...rub it in.
I think our thoughts should be on the way forward...where does Manchester United as a football club go from here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:05am On Mar 18, 2016
Elxandre:

if you were a philosoher, you would see the good in a Carrick Felliani partnership. cheesy
LMAO!!

totally forgot spurs played yesterday..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2016
I just read on the internet that Ajax intended selling Blind to FC Groningen for £1.85m. Unfortunately, talks broke down. Then United came on the scene and paid £13.8m for the same Blind.

Abeg, who get Woodward number, I must chop this maga money! I don turn to agent sef! shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pataki:
I just read on the internet that Ajax intended selling Blind to FC Groningen for £1.85m. Unfortunately, talks broke down. Then United came on the scene and paid £13.8m for the same Blind.

Abeg, who get Woodward number, I must chop this maga money! I don turn to agent sef! shocked

But how would a team sell an european world cup player for 1.85m ? That's gross. If it was oboabona or oshaniwa i would believe the story. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pataki:

bullshit story,
wetin be the name of that Swede way una loan but wey hide him injury till una sign and him just dey collect una money again?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

bullshit story,
wetin be the name of that Swede way una loan but wey hide him injury till una sign and him just dey collect una money again?

Kim kallstrom
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Pataki:

That's impossible bro!!
Blind was the player of the year in Holland that year.....The league's best player

No way the news is true....They don scam you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

bullshit story,

KIM K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
bigkesh:

That's impossible bro!!
Blind was the player of the year in Holland that year.....The league's best player

No way the news is true....They don scam you

FC Groningen actually wanted him.

http://www.nu.nl/sport/2390618/fc-groningen-wil-blind-alleen-kopen.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.