Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,834 members, 7,952,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9152501 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (14372) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Nah!

You have not! Coz you are making it seems Jose Mourinho is wrongly using Martial which I find so hard to comprehend!

The main problem is, Van gaal has his reason for deploying Rooney in the midfield once Rashford showed that he's better in the striker role.

That Mourinho tried to rubbish Van gaal deployment of Rooney in the midfield or field him as a no 10 is what is limiting Martial performance on the wing.

Without the space to constantly make runs nor the other forwards players to interchange and linkup with, forces him to play more or less like a winger. The same thing happened at the euros where 4231 setup was used in the game he started.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Is there any problem with how and where Jose is playing Martial on the Pitch?!
Was he not played as a left-Winger under your Lord and Mentor?!
You and Rubbish be like.......?! Chai! I don't have that Zuma meme!

cheesy thank me latter!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
hensben:
kante, hazard rejected manure for Chelsea. Can you say pogba rejected Barca, Real Madrid for manure huh. Those players you mentioned were held by their various club, the players were willing to come so it is a different scenario. Di Maria never wanted to come to manure, Tevez hate manure, sneider... Only overrated English players that fergie used in winning the heart of English fa love to play there. David Luiz had to terminate his contract when he heard Chelsea calling.

Normally, I don't fancy educating Shekpites with zero footie knowledge, but since I understand you can't peruse different footie sites to learn more knowledge coz of your limited Etisalat free 15mb weekly, I'll tutor you this once in the spirit of Sallah celebration.

Naingollan, take it away!!
Express Sport understands the Belgian was one of Antonio Conte's first transfer targets as he looked to overhaul the Blues squad.

During Euro 2016, the 28-year-old admitted he had talks with the Blues about a move to Stamford Bridge. "I have met with Antonio Conte and I know he wanted me at Juventus," he told reporters. "He has told me what kind of player I can be for him and I feel he still wants me."

But in July, Nainggolan confirmed he would remain at Roma after meeting director of football Walter Sabatini.
He said: "Will I stay at Roma? Yes, I'm going to remain here."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/699257/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Radja-Nainggolan-Roma-Stamford-Bridge-offer

You want more revelations on this summer alone? Fûck it, your humiliation isn't complete.

Niklas Sule, take it away!!
Niklas Sule's agent says that the Hoffenheim defender turned down the opportunity to join Chelsea but remains a target for the Blues.

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/09/06/27234772/chelsea-thwarted-in-sule-bid-agent

A top and a low player both rejected Shekpe Terroristfans FC this summer alone. So kindly zip it when next time you try to troll cluelessly on this thread.

Every club have been rejected by different players, Shekpe is not exempted. But big and small clubs.

Neymar rejected Madrid.
Terry and Bailly rejected Shitty.
Vardy and Benzema rejected Assanal.
A lot of players rejected Shekpe this summer alone. Even Simeone and Guardiola both turned down the chance to coach Shekpe.

I can go on and on, but you ain't worth expending my energy on. Next time you dare decide to troll here, buy enough MB and use Google first to research your points coz you won't get away this easy!!

And for my coupe de grace. . . To drive the stake through your heart. . . This one is special and damming enough to put you in your place!!

On this transfer window again, Coming from another Shekpe 'rejectee'. . .

Marcelo Brozovic, take it away!!

[b]The Croatia international will pen a new contract with the Nerazzurri that is worth less than the one the Blues offered him to move to London.

Marcelo Brozovic has turned down a contract offer from Chelsea in order to sign a new deal with Inter. The Blues had a £25 million bid for the 23-year-old accepted by the Nerazzurri, but the player turned down the chance to move to the Premier League outfit. Although Chelsea offered the midfielder a bigger wage than Inter, he has opted to remain at San Siro.
Brozovic's agent, Miroslav Bicanic,
encouraged a bidding war over his client , after making Inter's valuation for Brozovic known to Chelsea officials.
"Yes, it is official Brozo will stay in Inter," he told Goal. "Otherwise, he would have been on the plane to London and not with national team in Sisak. After he returns from Croatia, Marcelo will sign a new, improved contract with Inter.

"With it he will earn less than he would have if he had signed for Chelsea, but he feels comfortable in Inter, he knows the city and the club will play in Europa League. He didn't want to rush to England because there is a new coach at Inter."[/b]

Inter recently signed Joao Mario and Gabigol, who will boost the efforts of Frank de Boer's side in Serie A.

Meanwhile, the news that Brozovic will not sign for Chelsea is another blow for Antonio Conte's side. The Stamford Bridge outfit have already missed out on the likes of Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly and AC Milan's Alessio Romagnoli in recent weeks.

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4078/exclusives/2016/08/31/27050532/brozovic-rejects-lucrative-chelsea-offer

And BTW, enough of your obnoxious lies about Luiz's return to Shekpe. We all know how it went down, from Unai Emery deeming him surplus to requirement, to him being disgraced against Monaco and getting subbed, to Shekpe buying him after several rejections from other players, and to you Shekpe fans wailing bitterly on why he's bought. So quit the lies, here's not a thread for dummies.

I don't know how the recent infestation by these vermins came about, we need to fumigate this thread. grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
Diademk07:

The main problem is, Van gaal has his reason for deploying Rooney in the midfield once Rashford showed that he's better in the striker role.

That Mourinho tried to rubbish Van gaal deployment of Rooney in the midfield or field him as a no 10 is what is limiting Martial performance on the wing.

Without the space to constantly make runs nor the other forwards players to interchange and linkup with, forces him to play more or less like a winger. The same thing happened at the euros where 4231 setup was used in the game he started.

undecided

Are we watching different Matches under Jose Mourinho?! I think you should blame Martial for slowly adapting to the new Manager's System!

What can You say of our last Match before the Break?! Rashford replaced Martial, and he wasn't glued to the wing, rather he was switching positions which eventually got him the winning Goal!

Was Mata also limited on the right wing?! When Micki came in, was he not roaming and inter-changing wings?!

I think you have no point here, you simply just wanna start another baseless argument this Evening!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
undecided

We are playing 6 Matches in this Month alone! No wonder Jose Mourinho keeps saying every Player in his Team, except Schweinsteiger, will get chance to play starting from the Month of September!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
Sinizia
Your boy is loyal. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Diademk07:

Look here, there's different between a winger role and an inverted forward role.

Deploying Martial like a winger in a 4231 tactic won't bring out the best in him especially with a static/rigid player such as Rooney in the no 10 role. That was why Van gaal switched to a 3-man midfield system which allowed the space for Martial to make runs. Same system the likes of Pep and Conte are using and It's no surprising Hazard and Sterling are thriving in it.

All of them are no wingers but forwards!
Hazard best season so far in EPL was where and which tactics? Martial euro and early of this season's performance are poor simple maybe due to off form or fatigue accumulated from many games he played last season as Deschamps said.

Relax season still dey start, we'll all analyse it here at the end of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. Me i don tire for all their jagbajantis and useless conspiracies. If beating a major rival 8-2 or coming from 3 goals down to beat an in-form Spurs 5-3 is their definition of bullying opposition, then i no mind dat kind bullying.

They no get point. Let em keep saying their nonsense!

Lol. I'm dropping the issue, I've disgraced them enough.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
adeyemi2015:

undecided

Are we watching different Matches under Jose Mourinho?! I think you should blame Martial for slowly adapting to the new Manager's System!

What can You say of our last Match before the Break?! Rashford replaced Martial, and he wasn't glued to the wing, rather he was switching positions which eventually got him the winning Goal!

Was Mata also limited on the right wing?! When Micki came in, was he not roaming and inter-changing wings?!

I think you have no point here, you simply just wanna start another baseless argument this Evening!

Don't you know Mourinho should be blamed for Martial's poor form? After all he's the France national team coach that relegated Martial to the bench. You know it's a baseless argument and you're still wasting time engaging in it. Na you get time Sha. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
I don tell una to ignore all these imbe una no gree. Ok o

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
I just love this boy Marcus Rashford. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
sinizia:

Don't you know Mourinho should be blamed for Martial's poor form? After all he's the France national team coach that relegated Martial to the bench. You know it's a baseless argument and you're still wasting time engaging in it. Na you get time Sha. Carry on.

grin grin

I did try to ignore him, but I wasn't able to just read and bypass his gibberish post!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hattrick for Rashford in U21
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
chrisley024:
Hattrick for Rashford in U21

Thank God he listened to advice and taking his opportunity at the U21!

When Januzaj was asked to do the same, he thought he has become a senior Player and saw it a Demotion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Thank God he listened to advice and taking his opportunity at the U21!
Yeah, his time will come
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
chrisley024:
Yeah, his time will come

Rashford is a pure Talent..... the only good thing that accidentally emerged during the boring Era of LVG!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
sinizia:

Normally, I don't fancy educating Shekpites with zero footie knowledge, but since I understand you can't peruse different footie sites to learn more knowledge coz of your limited Etisalat free 15mb weekly, I'll tutor you this once in the spirit of Sallah celebration.

Naingollan, take it away!!

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/699257/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Radja-Nainggolan-Roma-Stamford-Bridge-offer

You want more revelations on this summer alone? Fûck it, your humiliation isn't complete.

Niklas Sule, take it away!!

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2016/09/06/27234772/chelsea-thwarted-in-sule-bid-agent

A top and a low player both rejected Shekpe Terroristfans FC this summer alone. So kindly zip it when next time you try to troll cluelessly on this thread.

Every club have been rejected by different players, Shekpe is not exempted. But big and small clubs.

Neymar rejected Madrid.
Terry and Bailly rejected Shitty.
Vardy and Benzema rejected Assanal.
A lot of players rejected Shekpe this summer alone. Even Simeone and Guardiola both turned down the chance to coach Shekpe.

I can go on and on, but you ain't worth expending my energy on. Next time you dare decide to troll here, buy enough MB and use Google first to research your points coz you won't get away this easy!!

And for my coupe de grace. . . To drive the stake through your heart. . . This one is special and damming enough to put you in your place!!

On this transfer window again, Coming from another Shekpe 'rejectee'. . .

Marcelo Brozovic, take it away!!

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4078/exclusives/2016/08/31/27050532/brozovic-rejects-lucrative-chelsea-offer

And BTW, enough of your obnoxious lies about Luiz's return to Shekpe. We all know how it went down, from Unai Emery deeming him surplus to requirement, to him being disgraced against Monaco and getting subbed, to Shekpe buying him after several rejections from other players, and to you Shekpe fans wailing bitterly on why he's bought. So quit the lies, here's not a thread for dummies.

I don't know how the recent infestation by these vermins came about, we need to fumigate this thread. grin grin
You ended up typing trash. Did this players you mentioned reject Chelsea for another club? The answer is no. Can same be said of manure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Throwback pic of guardiola and Mourinho.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
^^^^^

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn!
Someone should advise Mr. Hen to bend and bow!

He has lost this argument already, and he should honorably concede defeat and move on!

No need scrambling in the Bush and searching for something he didn't lose!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
This should be Rashford's only under 21 appearance to be honest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrTA:
This should be Rashford's only under 21 appearance to be honest.

Nah!

It's unlikely for him to bench Harry Kane, Vardy at the moment!

Let him keeps developing his striking talent at the U21, at least for now! Hope you remember he's just 18yrs?!

I'm ain't saying he's not prime at his age for the senior Team, but he shouldn't be rushed, rather he should be allowed to take a Step at a time!

I don't want him to end up like our own Adnan Januzaj!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Nah!

It's unlikely for him to bench Harry Kane, Vardy at the moment!

Let him keeps developing his striking talent at the U21, at least for now! Hope you remember he's just 18yrs?!

I'm ain't saying he's not prime at his age for the senior Team, but he shouldn't be rushed, rather he should be allowed to take a Step at a time!

I don't want him to end up like our own Adnan Januzaj!

True, I'm just not sure he should remain at a level he's clearly too good for. it wont help him. Not saying he's as good as Rooney but imagine Rooney playing under 21 at the same age. simply holding back their development if that happens.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rashford scores a Hattrick, Diadem do you still doubt him cool

At this rate, Martial will be warming the bench and Depay watching the games from his girls Bedroom.

RASHFORD IS THE NEXT ZLATAN...Only Humbler.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
MrTA:

True, I'm just not sure he should remain at a level he's clearly too good for. it wont help him. Not saying he's as good as Rooney but imagine Rooney playing under 21 at the same age. simply holding back their development if that happens.

You are on point, but let him remain with the U21 for his own good!

Meanwhile, I hope Diademk07 will reply Wingback and engage him in an epic argument! It's gonna be classic!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Diademk07:

They aint operating as one with Rooney as the 10. Thought I made that clear enough.

Or with a 10 that rarely interchange with his forward trio.

But a 3-man midfield would easily solve that problem.

A 3 man midfield won't solve shit_ last thing we need is An Over ambitious Pogba in the middle with fellaini and Herrera flanking him...

YUCK.

On further thought, You claim a 3 man midfield will make the forward trio more fluid in inter changing? Dude WTF!

Fellaini interchanging with Martial, Or is it Pogba playing as a Box to Box in the middle you expect to swap roles effortlessly with Zlatan, Martial and whomever else shocked shocked:
o

Your mental grasp on tactics is amusing if not downright childish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin

Now..... it's happening!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
adeyemi2015:

You are on point, but let him remain with the U21 for his own good!

Meanwhile, I hope Diademk07 will reply Wingback and engage him in an epic argument! It's gonna be classic!
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just in case it gets awkwardly interesting... grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin grin grin

Let me assist with.....?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) ... (14372) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.