Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8917753 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (14230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016

A MUST READ: Scholes tells Pogba to keep it simple. Wants Mourinho to sign a controlling midfielder to play along side Pogba.

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/manchester-united-news-paul-pogba-scholes-all-over-the-place-feyenoord-defeat-europa-league-a7310691.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
elampiro:

A MUST READ: Scholes tells Pogba to keep it simple. Wants Mourinho to sign a controlling midfielder to play along side Pogba.

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/manchester-united-news-paul-pogba-scholes-all-over-the-place-feyenoord-defeat-europa-league-a7310691.html
Jose didn't make sub on the main problem yesterday which was the CM. The midfield wasn't coordinated and I think Carrick would have helped by replacing Morgan.

Unto da next game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2016
elampiro:

Tbh, he's just like Di Maria, maybe that's why he loves to drift to wing. Those kind of players needs a playmaker beside them.

It's no surprise that Pogba's form for Juve coincided with Marchiso and Khedira return from injury. We have to get a good visionary holding midfielder like Marchiso/Pirlo who can control the midfield from the deep and a defensive box-box midfielder to play alongside Pogba. Better still, a DM and a 'no 8' sort of playmaker such as Verratti, Kroos, Silva etc.. to play alongside him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Oga, read Cslebsky post, u dey yarn anoda tin.
tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Even at the academy, he had Ravel Morrison doing that for him. A playmaker should have been that player we moved heaven and earth to get and not Pogba. Players such as Pogba are players added to an already well oiled functional team.. He doesn't even play like a box-box CM nor a 10. He's just in between of those 2 roles, similar to Di Maria whenever he got deployed in the CM.

Anyway, there's no use crying over spilt milk, e don happen..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Nah, I ain't gonna gloat about piss-pogba, I swear I won't say I told you.

As long as he gets a cozzy new haircut this weekend, we will be even.

At least it's getting clearer why Tiwa complained her husband gets 2 haircuts per week.
Bwuahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2016
elrony:
2 L in 2 games.... No biggie!!! grin
Nna eh! .........

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
elampiro:

Na wetin I dey see so. E be like say some people when dey read a book, novel etc , dem go save insulting words, curse words, phrases, sentence for the day online fight go start for here.

When we dey discuss football jeje, some people dey keep big big vocabulary. Anyone wey find their trouble, dem shoot dem down gbozagboza.

People wey dey 'like' their posts, make una stop oo. Una dey put fire. These two guys na our friends for here. I no know how e take escalate like this.

na ego na im dey worry them. Clash of ego. Trying to prove who has got the dopest bars.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Diademk07:
Even at the academy, he had Ravel Morrison doing that for him. A playmaker should have been that player we moved heaven and earth to get and not Pogba. Players such as Pogba are players added to an already well oiled functional team.. He doesn't even play like a box-box CM nor a 10. He's just in between of those 2 roles, similar to Di Maria whenever he got deployed in the CM.

Anyway, there's no use crying over spilt milk, e don happen..

First time I am liking your analysis. top notch! keep it up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Diademk07:

We have to get a good visionary holding midfielder like Marchiso/Pirlo who can control the midfield from the deep and a defensive box-box midfielder to play alongside Pogba. Better still, a DM and a 'no 8' sort of playmaker such as Verratti, Kroos, Silva etc.. to play alongside him.

That is after spending 100mil pounds on him baa? So we start doing permutation and combination for him shey? The problem of fitting Rooney into our squard isn't enough headache on its own shebi?

Anyway, while we are at it, can we get the best of barbers in ancient Babylon, perisia and Roman empires to start a workshop adjacent old Trafford to carter for his unending hair styles? At least that will satisfy the fans unending spectations and a justification for some huge funds spent.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:55am On Sep 16, 2016
And I begin to wonder why Carrick was on the bench all through the game.

A midfield 3 of Carrick(as DM/playmaker), Herrera/Schneiderlin(as box to box) and Pogba at the tip of the triangle as the no. 10 isn't bad.

Or guys, what do you think?

Problem is, Carrick can't be relied on to play every match. embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nihilist, Afrodoc where una dey oh. E wa wo ija igboro. This is GGG vs Andre Ward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sirlaw2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Elxandre:
This present beef is immature really.

We've seen people mentioning elampiro when Rooney fails(very repeatedly), but he doesn't go about attacking the posters with vile words.

If you can't take a banter you ignore!

Come on!

For the first time, I'm not enjoying an e-fight! grin

Nihilist calm down. You too like fight. cheesy

Nihilist calm down?? Dats like telling the sun to stop shining... He z been our resident referee in most epic battles here... I really wish u were here during d days of Cooger vs Elamps... Or Cooger vs Elf... Elf vs Everybody... Rastabinyi vs Rastabinyi...

Or is it because FunLord don repent dey form Christian?

Or Adelana.... Na Nihilist light d fire wey they take fry Elf like akara nah...

And u dey say make he stop.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:
how Schneiderlin play yesterday?
was he good enough to be in contention for a starting spot against watford?
not even close..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
sirlaw2:

Nihilist calm down?? Dats like telling the sun to stop shining... He z been our resident referee in most epic battles here... I really wish u were here during d days of Cooger vs Elamps... Or Cooger vs Elf... Elf vs Everybody... Rastabinyi vs Rastabinyi...

I've been here just after Coogar's humiliation.
Discovered the thread late sadly. sad

Elf hasn't been prominent since the roasting though.
I wonder if he's still on NL. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
The next time I see Rojo anywhere near starting 11, na livescore I go follow that match.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Its actually funny that those peeps calling for pogbas head were d ones shouting he should b bought no matter d cost but fail to realise that d platform isnt yet set for him..I was against d purchase, but now that he has come, we need to understand how he plays.like diadem stated the obvious, he needs a deep lying playmaker to orchestrate things.

I think to bring out d best of pogba, carrick needs to play slongside herrera or schnerdelin..tbh yesterday though pogba was very selfish, he was d only trying to conjure up something..

Who else also noticed how smalling was jist clearing ball out under any small pressure,
I personally prefer blind..at least he give some incisive passes from defense

As for memphis rojo darmian..NO COMMENT angry-
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
To be honest, The main reason I haven't Come out Full force was because I watched like 30 mins of the match before dozing off from the sheer nauseating bullshit_ Mourinho was feeding me and I driving off to practice but one particular highlight that caught my eye was Martial wasting Damian's cross.

Dude has lost his finishing, even my grandfather would finish that chance...It's time for young or Depay to Mann that left flank.

STILL ON THE MATTER...FVCK MOURINHO

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Elxandre:

I've been here just after Coogar's humiliation.
Discovered the thread late sadly. sad

Elf hasn't been prominent since the roasting though.
I wonder if he's still on NL
. grin
I pity the guy that day... grin
Afrodoc tried his best but the injuries he sustained cant keep him into shape especially the blow that sent him to Yaba left!

wicked people tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmm, nothing to say concerning the game last7 night. Expecting JM to revert to his "normal squad" in subsequent EL games..
Watford next, hope the guys recover fast enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
sirlaw2:

The emboldened though... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lmao....the guy think say e easy to dribble for EPL, funny enuf, I have never watched this Pogba play since he came to Man Utd, I must watch their game against Watford, I kon dey pity the boy.
Mourinho for just leave am for Juve make e dey shine for there.

This one myt turn out to be anoda Di Maria kinda signing.
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wingback:
To be honest, The main reason I haven't Come out Full force was because I watched like 30 mins of the match before dozing off from the sheer nauseating bullshit_ Mourinho was feeding me and I driving off to practice but one particular highlight that caught my eye was Martial wasting Damian's cross.

Dude has lost his finishing, even my grandfather would finish that chance...It's time for young or Depay to Mann that left flank.

De what? You didn't watch the match, did u? Even Young was headless with his old skool leg over. I was one of the people saying Martial was poor, and he was poor indeed, but i changed my mind when Depay and Young came in. As bad as Martial was, he was far better than these two put together

please leave Martial like that on the flanks, he will come around one day, unless we get a better player in January
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
I said it the other day, na Bournemouth una fit dey do una braggado with. 2L back-to-back, long may this continue. When I saw the look on Moaninghoe's face, I saw the horror days he had in his final days at Chelsea. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
adebayo201:

I pity the guy that day... grin
Afrodoc tried his best but the injuries he sustained cant keep him into shape especially the blow that sent him to Yaba left!

wicked people tongue
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
capricornian:

De what? You didn't watch the match, did u? Even Young was headless with his old skool leg over. I was one of the people saying Martial was poor, and he was poor indeed, but i changed my mind when Depay and Young came in. As bad as Martial was, he was far better than these two put together

please leave Martial like that on the flanks, he will come around one day, unless we get a better player in January

Like I said, I watched the first 30+ minutes of the match, so I can't really analyse their displays but from the rating I saw, Depay got a 2-3/10...Not encouraging at all. So, I can't conclude if Martial deserves his spot yet.

I will be watching the waford game with open eyelids to draw conclusions... I am still pissed we didn't sign a world class Right winger, Our Right flank has been looking like a cemetery if not for Valencia...In Other news

STILL ON THE MATTER...FVCK MOURINHO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Our Midfield wages have been sorted for a decade cheesy

STILL ON THE MATTER....FVCK MOURINHO

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
elampiro:

Na wetin I dey see so. E be like say some people when dey read a book, novel etc , dem go save insulting words, curse words, phrases, sentence for the day online fight go start for here.

When we dey discuss football jeje, some people dey keep big big vocabulary. Anyone wey find their trouble, dem shoot dem down gbozagboza.

Elamps but those insult are the only thing some people have to contribute to football discussion, Some of them dont even have much to contribute to football analysis only waiting to abuse and fight

These days your long epistle with coogar are now things to long for. At least they contain some football analysis and facts with the insults
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Danhumprey:
na ego na im dey worry them. Clash of ego. Trying to prove who has got the dopest bars.
nah no be so jare. we just dey pass time. Anyway make I read his poem & reply.
No more after, him win cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nihilist:

All I saw in that video was a noob saibot looking mofo making rash tackles that even seasoned NURTW thugs would applaud.

I think he did one fake leg over and that's it. All the passes that he made didn't reach their target.

You will see why the longer the season unfolds.christineC too. grin
lolling. be sincere what do you think of him so far?
Rate on a scale of 1-10 ascending.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Generational curses as a result of homosexuality, Lesbiansm, excessive inbreeding, Bigamy, Age long practice of Witchcraft & Voodoo....etcetera - I am pretty certain that nothing good can come from that doomed Clan of yours....

The earlier you accept your fate, the better for you!!
the pig-fucker is still alive, reelifng out his proud moments of glory. Your affinity to wriggle @ the basest spectrum of filth couldn't be clear enough even if filmed in HD. I've heard enough of your hobbies, don't reduce us to your level.

In your accursed lineage of laboratory retárds, legend has it that you were actually 1st on the line of your 100,000 unfortunate family members ....only for you to trade your place on the queue for a handful of kolanuts - an action that sealed your fate as that eternally dumb, unrepentant Morron..
legend? Who is the soulless geriatric witch. I'm not sure how you manage to stack up so much emptiness when you are not practicing copy & paste. When the pronouncement 'go $ replenish the earth' sounded so loud, no one ever thought this loud-mouthed, empty-headed, grisly-faced rejected sacrifice could make it in

Whatever semblance you bear with human beings is merely coincidental - your ridiculously low IQ is a testament to the fact that Scientists are still working round the clock to unravel the species you belong to.

Don't get ahead of yourself just yet... grin
there's even no point responding to this, you tadpole that just gained freedom from a petri-dish? There no way you can identify a human when you see one.

Another evidence of your coprophilic tendencies & affinity with refuse waste... grin

For the umpeeth time, you do not have to rub it in our faces - your putrid body odour is doing enough in that regard!
are you kidding? Are you so sure you can survive outside the boarders of filth as a scavenging scoundrel? How da fück else will you feed? There's no shame embracing your habitat you domiciled traitor.

You can never see it noni - you have been sentenced to a life of abject poverty and hardship, you unfortunate product of a failed marriage.

How many times will I remind you of this obvious fact?
the problem is obvious facts need no reminders, but how would you know that when you are King Adisa the father of foöls?

Your pitiable existence is a sore reminder that your family tree shoulda been exterminated!!

It isn't your fault though - if that petty thieving great great grandfather of yours was stonned to death for stealing a few tubers of yam (amongst other shameful crimes), he wouldnt have had the liberty to pass on his accursed genes to a pathetic grandchild who had even chosen to be irresponsible from day one..
if that was my great great grandfather then I am not exactly grandchild. Whenever you try to engage your brain, you fall flat. Return to your MO, you grumpy möron. This originality stunt is tedious for you. A mollusk has a better chance of not snapping.

The insecure, attention seeking man-lover is obviously pissed at something grin

Instead of whyning like a fat bìtch in her oesterous period, come up with intelligible puns, you shallow minded rùnt!!

And yeah... i'm a carnivore - an apex predator genetically engineered to devour shallow-minded pederasts like yourself.... limb to limb!
that's where you get it wrong. There are two sides to every coin. Your side is that degenerate leprechaun eating dead brains. After being belched forth from the constipated bowels of a carelessly abused tramp, what good can be expected of you? Listen to the sound of AdisaOwala sef, sounds like one of those bus stops along Iwo Road where intestines are trashed.

Sai Baba? fallen angels?

What is this megedefegede you are chatting again? Must you mumble meaningless words and conjure up uncoordinated sentences all in the name of clapping back?

you must be high on your epileptic father's phlegm to think that you are making any sense with that pile of Dung you posted up there...
you hideous camel-toe high on slurping sweat from a skin-cancer patient, what do you understand by sense? You survive on writhing organisms mehn, what would you know about this side of the divide? No surprises when you writhe in an attempt to save the infected anus on your neck.

Mr Piss-Piss, what shall it profit a hungry, wretched Vigilante recruit (on probation) to pose as a soldier on the pages of a faceless forum??
I have seen many posters' faces on their profiles, so who cares if your face has been eaten up by a tarantula? Those with faces upload a pic or two @ some point, where are you going to scavenge for an ugly duckling to upload now mr. pukeface?

This is one of the reasons why you may (and probably will not ) make it in life - there are well-meaning Nigerians here who could be willing to help your ministry but ofcourse, your unnecessary bravado and Chest-Puffing is a huge turn off.... too bad you are too daft to realise this obvious fact!!
again you make up assertions in your self-induced delirium & wänk to it, then go on to tell us about your village somewhere in Ekiti, your unlisted billionaire family tree, how it includes a dog & your great great grandfather's crimes for which he should have been executed . This is a new low, even if a prophet rises up from the dead on your behalf, the men in hell will still have a better shot @ redemption.

Spare us the redundant and boring lines oga - your written are as stale as the stench emanating from the undies of that unfortunate lunatic you parade as your mother!
*Covers Nose in utter disbelief * sad
sadly for you there's a fine line between being born & being belched. A motherless dog displaying rabid tendencies is nothing to snort at. Not even a dead animal should be allowed to walk an inch in your shoes.

Lmao - the accursed faggòt even went to scour the internet for the source of a jibe that's older than that blind witch you have as a grandmother.. grin grin

You could as well paste Wikipedia links to every sentence on here, you shameless "Never-do-well"!!

Like I said earlier, you must really be a sad, frustrated, emotionally unstable cheapfuck - your desperate attempts to score cheap, brownie points are laughable, trust me...
it is easy to count whatever original has fallen from your ass since your first retort. Anybody who's been on here long enough with good memory can effortlessly point out your scams. Long epistles or not, the few times you tried to use your head stuff came out as bland, potty or just downright foolery. I know your prolonged reflection in a mirror shatters it but you need to peek @ your reflection & get help, like join LAWMA or something. You traumatized bascard feeling fly, confusing refuse dumps & feaces parks for mansions & bounty, & buzzing flies for drone-like security surveillance will not improve your condition.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) (3303) ... (14230) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Santos07 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.