Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,659 members, 7,941,547 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9126366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (14360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
nyabinghi:
no matter how I edit it, I am the greatest fool ever created by yahweh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
tess1:

Why didn't he tell the board to give the slot to another team that would've focused on Europa.
amsterdam or rotterdam no too far away. Lvg go dey there make una go ask am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=UniqueGem post=50290358][/quote] uniquegem is the greatest fool of all time. Uniquegem has an iq less than that of an ant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
AdisaOwala:

We didn't create too many clear-cut chances (I think Ibra's miss was our only Golden Opportunity in the match). Remember that De Gea also bailed us out with 2 excellent saves & Valencia's last-ditch tackle was significant.

With the way the second half panned out, I doubt if there was anything Mata coulda done. He probably shoulda started ahead of Pogba.

The team played as a cohesive unit and the players seemed to understand how important it was to avoid defeat.

I wouldn't mind such a performance (and result) at Stamford bridge - 2 points away from home against two of our rivals isn't bad.
the reason I can't complain much is because I know we have players who can do better on our wings. That aspect has been really lacking this season & I just hope when Martial & Mkhitaryan return to full fitness, the glory of this team can really show up.

It has to be quick tho cuz mehn with these draw soups, our journey up the table no be here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
nyabinghi:
I nyabinghi, am the greatest fool of all time. And I have an iq less than that of an ant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
UniqueGem:
For your mind you are wise by supporting stokechester united your team.

But

There is truly No greater fool than uniquegem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
SailorXY:
the reason I can't complain much is because I know we have players who can do better on our wings. That aspect has been really lacking this season & I just hope when Martial & Mkhitaryan return to full fitness, the glory of this team can really show up.

It has to be quick tho cuz mehn with these draw soups, our journey up the table no be here.

This is exactly why the draw against Stoke is painful.

If we had won that match, we would only be 3 points from the league leaders I think.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
Well... my only disappointment is that there wasn't any 3 points for us.

I nearly slapped Poorgba from the TV, that boy forgets the meaning of keeping things simple to improve the flow of our game,he was irritating today. And Ibra too! angry

Ander Herrera was awesome, be like Mou don dey give the guy stimulant to inhale grin
Fellaini a boss today! (Yes I said it).
Valencia,that tackle on Firmino = epic!! (Saved me from weeping this night).
De Gea (best in the world,argue at your own peril).
Captain Wayne El Fatso (good outing from the bench,he didn't lose the ball anyhow ).

In the end "fukc Loserfools"!

Naysayers ye are forgiven!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Oga - cut Herrera some slack abeg!

Before you came to this forum, I was part of those wey dey castigate the guy - just like you have opined on numerous occassions, i felt he was too "Cleverley-esque".

When we spent 30m on a Spanish midfielder that year, I been dey expect some slick movement, intelligent passing & excellent vison but I don recalibrate my expectations tey-tey : Ander Herrera doesn't seem to be that kinda player!

What we seem to have is a midfielder who is comfortable with the ball at his feet, full of energy & also helps out defensively - the tactically disciplined workhorse reminiscent of Darren Fletcher at his peak.

If only Pogba isn't such a "limelight-crazed", tactically disobedient ninja, his combination with Herrera coulda been seen as a formidable & reliable one but we all know what's up.

For now, Herrera is one of the most important players in the side & kudos should be given to Mourihno for playing the Spaniard to his strengths.

I don't even have any problem with him per say except for those who keeps hyping him up everytime he has a good performance while referring to Van gaal as some talent sucking witch! Let's not forget he's had some good performances under Van gaal as well.. His intensity and energy has never be in question but the quality on the ball..

And yes, I actually had high expectation at the time we signed him and that's one of the reason I dislike him compared to Fellaini whom I had low expectation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=nyabinghi post=50290495][/quote]You can't even edit properly. Lol

Baba go sleep. Free my mention.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
UniqueGem:
You can't even edit properly. Lol

Baba go sleep. Free my mention.
edit ke, only tools like you edit. My point has been made, don't stay in the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. Use the other room. Put that into your thick skull.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pogba should concentrate on central midfield. Mkhitaryan, Mata should be tried in the number 10 position. Pogba had 6 unsuccessful touch and got dispossed 4 times. Even Rooney doesn't get that poor in possession lost stats.

Fellaini did very well in the first half, but he was was easily beaten in the second half. He appeared to always marked players from the wrong side. Pogba was guilty of same. They over worked Herrera.

Why did our midfielders allow Coutinho space for that shot when they knew what he could do?

We will need faster players in our central attack. I don't know how fast Mkhitaryan is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Diademk07:

On another day, he won't even be on the pitch to take up the man of match award, same with the stoke game.. Try that nonsense in CL match with their no nonsense referee.

Nobody is saying he doesn't deserve the praise for his display, It's like he's made for Mourinho's tactic however, if that's our standard, then there's something wrong with us..

Try what exactly? .... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
elrony:

Try what exactly? .... angry
Herrera fouling upadan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
SailorXY:
& what does he have to show?

His haircuts bruv!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
elampiro:

He is a beast. Horse power. There was a time he was calling for the ball from Herrera that would have been a great counter, but Herrera didnt see that Val had bursted clear.

Val is indeed a great guy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
nyabinghi:
edit ke, only tools like me edit. My point has been made, I don't stay in the kitchen if I can't stand the heat. I'll Use the other room. I'll put that into my thick skull.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Before we were looking for best position for Rooney, now we are looking for best position for Pogba. Abeg make e go play CM. We get people wey we need to give opportunity for number 10.

Today, even when he had a chance to set Rashford through into the box, he went looking for personal glory.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Drop rooney and see man u score trailer load of goals and win all matches. The guy was actually dropped neither man u nor england have played anything sensible with him outa the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Diademk07:

I don't even have any problem with him per say except for those who keeps hyping him up everytime he has a good performance while referring to Van gaal as some talent sucking witch! Let's not forget he's had some good performances under Van gaal as well.. His intensity and energy has never be in question but the quality on the ball..

And yes, I actually had high expectation at the time we signed him and that's one of the reason I dislike him compared to Fellaini whom I had low expectation.

Your lord LVG has a talent sucking witch that he used on Hererra. Go and meet your Koke in La Liga because none of our players bears that name.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Diademk07:

Herrera fouling upadan

Were they terrible bookable tackles? Or we are now playing basketball ni?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
[quote author=UniqueGem post=50290676][/quote] uniquegem. Is a uniquefool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
elampiro:
Before we were looking for best position for Rooney, now we are looking for best position for Pogba. Abeg make e go play CM. We get people wey we need to give opportunity for number 10.

Today, even when he had a chance to set Rashford through into the box, he went looking for personal glory.

Very annoying ehn... He should sit his butt at the CM!!!.. The guy dey vex me! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
Whether we score or not, we still love seeing Rooney on the bench. There is no space for an extra passenger in the team. We already have enough.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Uniquegem is a uniquefool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
elrony:

Not terrible but bookable, just like the Stoke game.. Anyway, no one is saying he didn't deserve the praise for his hard work..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 11:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
nyabinghi:
I am a uniquefool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nyabinghi behave your elderly self this night!!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
UniqueGem:
Whether we score or not, we still love seeing Rooney on the bench. There is no space for an extra passenger in the team. We already have enough.
like say rooney dey aware of your existence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
elrony:
Nyabinghi behave your elderly self this night!!!! angry
facefront.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
tess1:

Your lord LVG has a talent sucking witch that he used on Hererra. Go and meet your Koke in La Liga because none of our players bears that name.

Na you sabi!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
elrony:

Don't mind him. His hatred for the guy is till eternity. He will never see anything good in him. But if he were to be a player he likes, he'll never see anything bad in such player. The guy is full of hatred.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) ... (14360) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.