Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,508 members, 7,929,644 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9088794 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) ... (14311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Professorfrisky: 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
elrony:

Nyabinghi, when are they arresting Wenger for not beating united?

Tell us na...
who be nyabinghi, everyone na elampiro, na coogar na nyanbinghi, na dayokanu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
adebayo201:

you know, Rashidi lost almost all the duel today! Zlatan would have caused a lot of trouble today... But who am I to blame him...

I am not really happy with the draw. Arsenal aint expecting this from us even me! We are still not get things right up front

At a point I was like "put Ibrahimovic na", only to remember the 1diot was suspended. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:56pm On Nov 19, 2016
Oasis007:
grin

We did miss Ibrahimovic Today! He would have scored or got an assist in the Match. Also we would have blamed JM if he started Rooney ahead of Rashford as a Striker or Martial as a Winger. We are indeed Oliver Twist.
!!!

You sure about this? You never can say these days. Ibra has not really been exactly Ibra of recent. Of course it could have happened like you said but then we have dropped loads of points because Ibra couldn't score at least a goal or even assist one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
Professorfrisky:
who be nyabinghi, everyone na elampiro, na coogar na nyanbinghi, na dayokanu

Bomboclat !!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Professorfrisky: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
elrony:

Bomboclat !!!
wetin be bomboklaat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kagawa10:

Which positioning are you talking about? He saw little of the ball yet you're talking about positioning? Even Ibra often drops deep to create chances for himself as soon as he realises nothing is forth coming.. Rashford isn't as good as Ibra in that aspect but as long as the team creates the chances, he's good enough to finish them off, even quite better than Ibra..
this is the Kagawa i always prayed for... Not the diadem that talks loads of sh*it!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
eph12:

You sure about this? You never can say these days. Ibra has not really been exactly Ibra of recent. Of course it could have happened like you said but then we have dropped loads of points because Ibra couldn't score at least a goal or even assist one.

if i see you again for politics section, uhn *touch tongue point it to heaven* i sha no go talk
tongue
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
adebayo201:

if i see you again for politics section, uhn *touch tongue point it to heaven* i sha no go talk
tongue
cheesy

Tah! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Caveatemptor:

I still believe This team is a good team capable of winning this league sooner or later.
Jose will get things right in the end. We just need to get behind the manager and support our colours.

win d league u mean,,, ds is most laughable joke of d year.... u tink city, livpoul and my darling Chelsea are sleeping huh??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Has Marcos Rojo been sold yet? I hardly hear complaints about him anymore...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by martineinstein(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
Elxandre:
Barca and refs....
8 minutes extra time and two red cards.

I think Kameni is the most underrated keeper alive.

Cc Martineinstein
I see Una o smiley ... Just hope Madrid wins today.
Not likely though! smiley
dats wont stop us from wining laliga....didnt u see the penalty ref never awarded?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Just watched the PL matchday highlights and it looks like we are the only ones the referees are not awarding penalties to. The Swansea penalty against Everton is very similar to the one Valencia was denied.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
martineinstein:
dats wont stop us from wining laliga....didnt u see the penalty ref never awarded?
When CR7 is fingering Ath Madrid?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
martineinstein:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
RuuDie:
Nice of u to resurface. Moyes don win two now, u don finally show...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2016
Caveatemptor:
I just can not for the life of me understand why Mata was subbed. He was our most dangerous player and Arsenal were doing Jack.
This is two points lost. And where did that extremely long added extra time come from?
I still believe This team is a good team capable of winning this league sooner or later.
Jose will get things right in the end. We just need to get behind the manager and support our colours.

Mata was quite clearly tired. Obviously in hindsight a lingard sub might have been better to keep arsenal honest defensively but it is what it is. Encouraging but not good enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2016
RuuDie:

You mean your "next Vidic"?
Why should there be complaints about him when he has hardly played?
You have mouth to talk now that your club Sunderland and your darling manager Moyes have won a couple. All that is left to take you to nirvana is for YOUR CLUB SUNDERLAND to sign Rojo, Fellaini and Adebayo Akinfenwa in January.

Please accept my commiseration on the injury to YOUR ALL TIME FAVOURITE MIDFIELDER .....LEE CATTERMOLE.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2016
Defensively I was impressed! Until that last minute brain fart Rojo and Jones did a good job......maybe there is hope after all even in the midst of this injury crisis!

Be that as it may...sperm360 your papa balls!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:40am On Nov 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Mourinho has not beaten any big team in the league, what a shame with all the spendings. Under fergie arsenal would have been buried under an avalanche of goals. Mourinho fan boys over to you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
[color=#990000][/color] Mourinho has not beaten any big team in the league, what a shame with all the spendings. Under fergie arsenal would have been buried under an avalanche of goals. Mourinho fan boys over to you.

Fergie fan boy,, how about you go get clips of ManUtd vs Arsenal under Fergie and play away..

the fact that you even watched United under Fergie shows you're no kid,, one can't stop wondering when you'll drop the very silly act of always appearing after erry negative result just to run ya mouth.. Sissy Binghi

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Early mormor like this shots are being fired.

Chai.

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

Fergie fan boy,, how about you go get clips of ManUtd vs Arsenal under Fergie and play away..

the fact that you even watched United under Fergie shows you're no kid,, one can't stop wondering when you'll drop the very silly act of always appearing after erry negative result just to run ya mouth.. Sissy Binghi
ah han! bro, give your life to Christ... This kind thing on Sunday morning dey cause bad week oh!

ehn ehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

ode. how is your mourinho faring, dropping points like farts.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2016
instead of the fool to admit his mou worship has backfired, he is drawing the sympathy of his ilks. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2016
is there any positivity in not beating any big team afer spending a lot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

My guy i don tire. Every week, same thing.
Few weeks ago, it was" Arsenal ll destroy United". Today its "Arsenal would ve been buried under avalanche of goals under SAF". Some pple just no wan get sense in their old age.

Seun suppose epp us add mute button to Nairaland. Some pple need it

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
ode. how is your mourinho faring, dropping points like farts.

arindin.. how is your life faring?? dropping value like naira..

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

ashiwere how is your life faring too, alayebaje oloriburku eda

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2016
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
instead of the fool to admit his mou worship has backfired, he is drawing the sympathy of his ilks. grin

alainironu ara Galatia,, it is not 'Mou Support',, it is Manchester United support and it can never backfire.. whatever the club is going thru,, we shall support this institution,, the players and the gaffer too..

and the only sympathy here is being drawn by you,, honestly..
how can one be irredeemably stoopid as you are.. it's like your existence comes to life only when there is something negative to talk about..

the only positive thing about you is your HIV status..

you have our pity sir..

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

Lawd have Mercy... MM shocked cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Khaytunechi:

alainironu ara Galatia,, it is not 'Mou Support',, it is Manchester United support and it can never backfire.. whatever the club is going thru,, we shall support this institution,, the players and the gaffer too..

and the only sympathy here is being drawn by you,, honestly..
how can one be irredeemably stoopid as you are.. it's like your existence comes to life only when there is something negative to talk about..

the only positive thing about you is your HIV status..

you have our pity sir..

Jesuuuuuuuuuuuu...........

(1) (2) (3) ... (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) ... (14311) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.