Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,223 members, 7,981,356 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9250111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (14421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
why this Chinese club no dey spread the wealth reach us for here ?
Ramirez now Oscar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:
why this Chinese club no dey spread the wealth rich us for here ?
Ramirez now Oscar.
And they don't see United players angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Owen doesn't like Ibra but Ibra will score more goals in a season that Owen did in 3 seasons.
--Jose

smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:
why this Chinese club no dey spread the wealth reach us for here ?
Ramirez now Oscar.

Lol.... U guys don't have the Russian n Brazilian konnect....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2016
Apparently those guys just dey launder money, no more no less.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:56am On Dec 14, 2016
diggz:

Lol.... U guys don't have the Russian n Brazilian konnect....
no worry, dem go come carry Conte,Emenalo and babaolowo away from Stamford Bridge all wearing cuffs,very soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

no worry, dem go come carry Conte,Emenalo and babaolowo away from Stamford Bridge all wearing cuffs,very soon.

Bruv abeg o...! Emenalo only pls! The rest can stay abeg....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

who wan carry dem, na EFCC?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
diggz:

Bruv abeg o...! Emenalo only pls! The rest can stay abeg....
but black man bad ooo. u want make dem carry ur own fellow Nigerian black man,,,aaaahh YYY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
Sirmuel1:

but why you go dig up dead issue? we never even reach 2017 sad
Don't worry did is just d strt . come January 2017 I will remind u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2016
Mourinho is someone you'll really love to hate..

A part of me loved the reply he gave Owen Lol,, but still these are statements that'll make pundits come down hard on him when in crisis and they won't spare him..

Lmao.. Owen scored 17 in three years,, Ibra should get that before year end.. No??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Khaytunechi:
Mourinho is someone you'll really love to hate..

A part of me loved the reply he gave Owen Lol,, but still these are statements that'll make pundits come down hard on him when in crisis and they won't spare him..

Lmao.. Owen scored 17 in three years,, Ibra should get that before year end.. No??

There's no pundit on the planet worse than Owen. He's the one that'll tell you if a team doesn't score more than the other they won't win... like seriously? Isn't that obvious? He keeps staring the obvious like suggestions. He said Ibrahimovic is a stop gap approach, and we need to bring a younger player up or buy someone.. like we don't already have Rashford and Martial who can be great going forward. There are some pundits that if you are in the shoe of a manager will annoy you. Last week it was the Neville Brothers on Kari us and what was Karius' or Klopp's reply... recently Stan Collymore on Pep. Sometimes these guys need to be put in their place because statements destabilize teams...Makes settled players want more than they are offered and that could lead to poor performance.
Ibrahimovic may have been a stop-gap choice considering where we just finished last season but he'll rip Owen's 17 goals to shred. Come to think of it Owen was also a stop-gap solution. He's was even worse, couldn't stay on the pitch more than 2 matches and who plays for Liverpool then United? Who does that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
raumdeuter:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4604949_img20161213180834_jpegaec24c8e07ca5df25f983af25fd73703

So Guardiola is saying EPL na just long ball, Police ball upandan no wonder the English NT fails miserably when they go to tournament

The ball is more in the air than on the floor when no be basketball

Did you remember your comments after Guardiola beat Stoke when the season newly started? Also your comments when Guardiola won his first 6 or 7 league matches?

Now you and Guardiola want to say the EPL is difficult because of long balls. But you were boasting how much Guardiola was able to tame Stoke. I actually knew it was just initial gragra, and time would come when the proper EPL heat would get to him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
elampiro:

Did you remember your comments after Guardiola beat Stoke when the season newly started? Also your comments when Guardiola won his first 6 or 7 league matches?

Now you and Guardiola want to say the EPL is difficult because of long balls. But you were boasting how much Guardiola was able to tame Stoke. I actually knew it was just initial gragra, and time would come when the proper EPL heat would get to him.

grin grin grin grin grin

No mind Dayokanu the double-tongued villain. Kokaneprodigy perfectly summed up his cunning nature with this post. . .

kokaneprodigy:

Can raumdeuter ever shut up? Even if Bayern gets pummeled, i'm sure he has a ready made line that goes thus "Bayern has won UCL and have knocked out Arsenal more than once in the past, hence Bayern has nothing to prove," bla bla bla y'all know the rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
“Even with other options, there is always a spine and structure that you cannot change unless you have to. But I will rotate a bit. Some pieces of the puzzle, you have to do it.”

- Jose Mourinho

The Message is loud and clear..... Ibra and Pogba are always gonna play except they are injured or suspended!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
"I’m always open to listening to offers, for every player. More than listening for offers, I’m always ready to listen to the players themselves. 

"Any player that knocks on my door and is not happy or wants to move, if the offer is correct, I will never stop a player leaving, even if it’s to a rival. When [Juan] Mata left Chelsea to come to United, no problem at all, no problem at all in my mentality. I’m always open. 

"What I can say is that I’m happy with the squad that I have, I would like my squad to be my squad until the end of the season and I’m not going to say to any player: 'You are going to leave, because I’m not happy', not at all. 

"I’m happy with the players I have, even with players that are not having many opportunities to play. From my point of view, I’m happy to keep everyone and everyone, at the end of the day, will have a chance, sometimes an unexpected one. Then, the chance is there, and you get it - like Jones. Phil had a chance unexpectedly; [Eric] Bailly out, [Chris] Smalling out, everyone out, and then comes the game against Swansea. Jones came in, and he’s still there.

"Our number of players is not so big, even Schweinsteiger is back to the group with exactly that intention, he’s one more option for us, I do [expect him to stay come February].

"Unless the player knocks on our door with a future he wants to grab with both hands, then I never stop players doing what they want - if, I repeat, the conditions for the club are the right conditions."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
sinizia:
grin grin grin grin grin

No mind Dayokanu the double-tongued villain. Kokaneprodigy perfectly summed up his cunning nature with this post. . .

That means I am always constant. You already know what I will say

Arsenal needed this win more than Bayern. Its a Master slave relationship only the slave needs to prove himself not the master
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

That means I am always constant. You already know what I will say

Arsenal needed this win more than Bayern. Its a Master slave relationship only the slave needs to prove himself not the master

Lol..,..dayo pls give ur life to christcheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
diggz:
Lol..,..dayo pls give ur life to christcheesy

Baba ibeji my life is firmly in Christs hand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Baba ibeji my life is firmly in Christs hand

No wahala . I thank God.

How levels they go? Abeg try start war for any of the threads bcuz sports section dey kind of borrowing today. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
diggz:

No wahala . I thank God.

How levels they go? Abeg try start war for any of the threads bcuz sports section dey kind of borrowing today. wink

Ramdeuter na terrorist! !!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
elrony:

U sabi say dey engine threads n kip dem bubbling grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
elrony:

U sabi say dayo know how to ginja threads n kip dem bubbling grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Line up coming up..

Manchester United
@ ManUtd
Boss confirms he'll rotate squad for
Christmas fixtures:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
diggz:

No wahala . I thank God.

You should know the magic word on each thread

Arsenal na Wenger

Chelsea na Hazard and Terry

Man Utd na Rooney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Line up.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Who is playing R & Lback
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bailly at RB and Mata ahead of him?? That right flank is literally dead offensively.. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Is this what Mourinho called rotation

issokay oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lana1:
Bailly at RB and Mata ahead of him?? That right flank is literally dead offensively.. undecided
I really want to see Baily performance there! But i think better for Jones to play there because he's done that bfr last season or two...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
diggz:

U sabi say dayo know how to ginja threads n kip dem bubbling grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmmmm....

See lineup grin grin grin

I haff nothing to say!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3618) (3619) (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) ... (14421) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.