Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,644 members, 7,924,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9061656 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lana1:
Pogba that isn't even the best midfielder in his own team...
Who's the best MIDFIELDER in EPL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2017
diggz:

Oga Fifa ratings was for which year exactly? Plus Ur claim has to do with epl this season. I don't see how dabberlord features in the first 5 and I am being biased placing him in the first 10 sef....
OGBENI Whoscored put am for their team of the season so far in both england and Europe, he's also the 3rd highest rated EPL player on whoscored behind sanchez and hazard so stop to de disgrace urself. i prefer wetin FIFA governing body and reputable stats site yarn and not Nairaland pundits. ogini na fio here seff undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
elampiro:

The team is not just good enough. It's not a coincidence that we struggle to score and have many draws. We are close to being top class, but we are not really top class.

I remember saying this after the Wigan match only for some people to say I'm complaining too much coz we won, then turn around to complain after the Hull draw. This team is not just good enough, but that doesn't change the fact that Mourinho lack of balls and tactics has contributed immensely to our woes.

I keep reading this Griezzman rumors and my take on it is that while Grizzy is good, if we're going to go the Pogba route of dumping more than half of our summer financial warchest on Grizzy ALONE instead of reinforcing other positions we're found wanting, then we're going to be worse off next season than we already are this season. Getting Griezzman is not the solution but getting quality players in other positions.

We need another quality LB to compete with Shaw. Blind and Darmian are poor LBs. Even if Shaw picks up form we still need another LB coz Shaw is injury prone. I heard Alaba wants to leave Bayern, we should try and sign him.

Our RCB is more than okay with Tuanzebe, Bailly, Smalling and Jones, so what we need desperately is a quality LCB who is confident on the ball and not always in hurry to clear out ball willy nilly like Rojo. An LCB with the ball playing skills of Pique. Blind would have solved this problem for us if only he was an actual defender with height, pace and strength.

Our RB is okay. If Valencia mistakenly gets injured, TFM should be given a chance to excel. Then Darmian as a 3rd choice.

Carrick and Schweinsteiger should be sold and replaced with either of Matuidi or Koke (i doubt Koke will come, someone wey carry Atletico for head and who rejected Barca, but we can try anyway), or both of them. No need of going for Verratti who would cost us not less than £85M especially with virtually all the top rich clubs vying for his signature. We need to spend wisely and realistically. Plus I'm a sucker for defensively astute DMs over creative ones.

Martial and Mhiki on the wings. I'd have preferred a skillful left-footed skill player with pace on that right wing to cut in instead of whipping in crosses, but all I can think of right now are untouchable - the likes of Messi, Bale and old injury prone Robben. So Mhiki would do just fine.

On our attack, being realistic, we are likely not to get Aubameyang. These are reasons that makes me think thus:

. Aubameyang has openly declared his love for Madrid and La Liga.
. Conte is a huge admirer of Moraga.
. Benzema has been off form this season.
. Madrid's transfer ban is officially over.
. Costa may likely leave for China once he wins the league with Chelshit.

Adding 1 and 2 together, I'd say Madrid will likely make a move for Aubameyang and make Benzema his closest competitor which means Morata will be 3rd choice. And if Conte makes a bid for Morata (if Costa leaves) with an assurance of first-team footie he may come, and Madrid might be looking to balance the book and cash in on Morata. So being realistic, Griezzman will be more easy to get than my main choice, Aubameyang.

Ibrahimovic should leave and Rashford given periodic chance at the CF. that dude can recover his form but he needs the support and matches to get back to his meancing best for us. Rashford has the drive, hunger and pace, but he needs the trust of the manager which LvG have him.

I know this might sound ridiculous but I want us to get Aguero if we can. That fella is a quality CF any day anytime. Imagine with all his injuries last season he still finished behind only Kane with 24 goals. Then with his situation this season he's scored 11 goals so far. The only problem Guardiola has with him is he's not aggressive nor has the raw pace that Guardiola have in Jesus. But Aguero has never been known to be aggressive, and Mourinho's tactics wouldnt require Aguero running and chasing down opponents like Pep wants. If Mourinho can use a 35-year-old pensioner, then Aguero would fit in like a hand in a glove for Mourinho. This fella has faced and scored against top defenders, and he still got it. Get him, he'll be cheap especially if Jesus keeps benching him.
What do y'all think?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
weedtaker:
Who's the best MIDFIELDER in EPL?
So far this season, b4 u look Pogba's side, we go first look Eriksen, Alli, Kante, Coutinho, KDB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

hahahahahahaha, abi oh, just imagine the irrelevant things people are concerned about, when the boy plays badly, the next thing you hear is haircuts, dabbing, big boy

fact is, there is no midfielder better than pogba in the premier league, and if in a bad season according to our canopy analysts he can produce 7 goals and so many wasted assists, then I wonder what he will do in his best season, but noooooo, he is a complete waste of money, he dabs too much, he shakes too much, very soon na "he drives too much" we go dey hear

Ogbomosho weed or dakobini? Which is actually providing you with this strange inspiration?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2017
sinizia:

I remember saying this after the Wigan match only for some people to say I'm complaining too much coz we won, then turn around to complain after the Hull draw. This team is not just good enough, but that doesn't change the fact that Mourinho lack of balls and tactics has contributed immensely to our woes.

I keep reading this Griezzman rumors and my take on it is that while Grizzy is good, if we're going to go the Pogba route of dumping more than half of our summer financial warchest on Grizzy ALONE instead of reinforcing other positions we're found wanting, then we're going to be worse off next season than we already are this season. Getting Griezzman is not the solution but getting quality players in other positions.

We need another quality LB to compete with Shaw. Blind and Darmian are poor LBs. Even if Shaw picks up form we still need another LB coz Shaw is injury prone. I heard Alaba wants to leave Bayern, we should try and sign him.

Our RCB is more than okay with Tuanzebe, Bailly, Smalling and Jones, so what we need desperately is a quality LCB who is confident on the ball and not always in hurry to clear out ball willy nilly like Rojo. An LCB with the ball playing skills of Pique. Blind would have solved this problem for us if only he was an actual defender with height, pace and strength.

Our RB is okay. If Valencia mistakenly gets injured, TFM should be given a chance to excel. Then Darmian as a 3rd choice.

Carrick and Schweinsteiger should be sold and replaced with either of Matuidi or Koke (i doubt Koke will come, someone wey carry Atletico for head and who rejected Barca, but we can try anyway), or both of them. No need of going for Verratti who would cost us not less than £85M especially with virtually all the top rich clubs vying for his signature. We need to spend wisely and realistically. Plus I'm a sucker for defensively astute DMs over creative ones.

Martial and Mhiki on the wings. I'd have preferred a skillful left-footed skill player with pace on that right wing to cut in instead of whipping in crosses, but all I can think of right now are untouchable - the likes of Messi, Bale and old injury prone Robben. So Mhiki would do just fine.

On our attack, being realistic, we are likely not to get Aubameyang. These are reasons that makes me think thus:

. Aubameyang has openly declared his love for Madrid and La Liga.
. Conte is a huge admirer of Moraga.
. Benzema has been off form this season.
. Madrid's transfer ban is officially over.
. Costa may likely leave for China once he wins the league with Chelshit.

Adding 1 and 2 together, I'd say Madrid will likely make a move for Aubameyang and make Benzema his closest competitor which means Morata will be 3rd choice. And if Conte makes a bid for Morata (if Costa leaves) with an assurance of first-team footie he may come, and Madrid might be looking to balance the book and cash in on Morata. So being realistic, Griezzman will be more easy to get than my main choice, Aubameyang.

Ibrahimovic should leave and Rashford given periodic chance at the CF. that dude can recover his form but he needs the support and matches to get back to his meancing best for us. Rashford has the drive, hunger and pace, but he needs the trust of the manager which LvG have him.

I know this might sound ridiculous but I want us to get Aguero if we can. That fella is a quality CF any day anytime. Imagine with all his injuries last season he still finished behind only Kane with 24 goals. Then with his situation this season he's scored 11 goals so far. The only problem Guardiola has with him is he's not aggressive nor has the raw pace that Guardiola have in Jesus. But Aguero has never been known to be aggressive, and Mourinho's tactics wouldnt require Aguero running and chasing down opponents like Pep wants. If Mourinho can use a 35-year-old pensioner, then Aguero would fit in like a hand in a glove for Mourinho. This fella has faced and scored against top defenders, and he still got it. Get him, he'll be cheap especially if Jesus keeps benching him.
What do y'all think?
Lol. Sinizia my man. I don dey wait for ur epistles since Wednesday. Wen we were trying to tell of the teams frailties on Sunday, they were yabbing us bcoz we won Wigan 4-0. The Wigan that we should be beating on a normal day with our eyes closed.
I just dey here dey munch my popcorn, dey laff at all their lamentations since Wednesday..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2017
dis ur essay no be here o grin , some really good points though

PS. Aguero, Greizman and Rashford no be jose type of CF.

jose type na Dzeko, lukaku, Costa lewandowski and Cavani.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lana1:
Lmao. U don come again.
Pogba best midfielder in the EPL?? Well, whatever makes u sleep at night bro....

Di Maria that made Fifa TOTY that time, did he make it bcoz he was throwing shot-crosses at United or bcoz he was an integral part of the Madrid that won UCL the year before?? Dey there dey deceive urself.
Pogba that is the 4th best ranked midfielder according to Fifa is based more on his exploits from last season(Juve) and has very little to do with what he's done so far in United.

Sometimes i wonder if some of you support Manchester United or Pogba FC

This was the kind of argument they brought to discredit a solid defensive linchpin called Kante just coz Tottenham won Chelshit at WHL. This a Kante that has been dubbed the best buy of the season. Someone that played a part in a winning run that went for straight 13 games. A walking freak of nature. Just one loss and they started the Pogba praises. The funniest part is that they will bring up Juventus heroics of Pogba to rate his United displays. Is that not the height of tomfoolery? Sometimes I wonder if Pogba that I am watching is from another planet. Best CM in EPL 2016-2017? My grandma must be a Virgin a then.

Please, I've made up my mind not criticize Pogba and I haven't done so in ages, but this kinda of statements makes me angry coz it will lead to people insulting Pogba which is dont find funny. Let's stop making atrocious comments and rather pray Pogba realizes his potentials for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
weedtaker:
OGBENI Whoscored put am for their team of the season so far in both england and Europe, he's also the 3rd highest rated EPL player on whoscored behind sanchez and hazard so stop to de disgrace urself. i prefer wetin FIFA governing body and reputable stats site yarn and not Nairaland pundits. o gini na fio here seff undecided

Oga kip kwayet and stop chatting shyte....! Ur guy claimed pogba to be the best midfielder in epl and dat is the issue on ground not who is the highest rated player.

The same pogba who mou is still searching for his best position in the midfield after spending Nigeria's budget sum to purchase, that is the same player who is the best,abi?

I have asked what criteria Ur guy used in arriving at that warakpaa induced statement and I am yet to get one. If you care to step in and tell us how pogba is the best midfielder in the pl this season, please by all means do. If not, shutdafvck up!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
weedtaker:
dis ur essay no be here o grin , some really good points though

PS. Aguero, Greizman and Rashford no be jose type of CF.

jose type na Dzeko, lukaku, Costa lewandowski and Cavani.

Only Lukaku is feasible, but I don't like that guy. I no want any jambody striker. My ideal sticker is someone like Aguero that has skills, intelligence, trickery, and shoots with both feet. He can assist too. Coasta and Lewan won't be allowed to leave. Dzeko na trash. Only Aguero is good in that list.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lana1:
So far this season, b4 u look Pogba's side, we go first look Eriksen, Alli, Kante, Coutinho, KDB
de only thing erickson does better than pogba is crossing the ball and maybe freekick apart from that nothing else, ali na more of a second striker na only to score goals dat one sabi, coutinho na one of those good players in the midst of average joes nothing special, kdb de ghost mode since god knows when, na only kante be strong case.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Keky:
Feb 3, 2017 still 6th.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
sinizia:

This was the kind of argument they brought to discredit a solid defensive linchpin called Kante just coz Tottenham won Chelshit at WHL. This a Kante that has been dubbed the best buy of the season. Someone that played a part in a winning run that went for straight 13 games. A walking freak of nature. Just one loss and they started the Pogba praises. The funniest part is that they will bring up Juventus heroics of Pogba to rate his United displays. Is that not the height of tomfoolery? Sometimes I wonder if Pogba that I am watching is from another planet. Best CM in EPL 2016-2017? My grandma must be a Virgin a then.

Please, I've made up my mind not criticize Pogba and I haven't done so in ages, but this kinda of statements makes me angry coz it will lead to people insulting Pogba which is dont find funny. Let's stop making atrocious comments and rather pray Pogba realizes his potentials for us.

Height of tomfoolery shocked shocked

DopeJemi how high up are you? How high is high enough? Are you eye an eye with the higher up tomfools?

Sinizia which kind shot you dey fire like this? Shey make we play Fight Muzik?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
sinizia:

Only Lukaku is feasible, but I don't like that guy. I no want any jambody striker. My ideal sticker is someone like Aguero that has skills, intelligence, trickery, and shoots with both feet. He can assist too. Coasta and Lewan won't be allowed to leave. Dzeko na trash. Only Aguero is good in that list.
grin well, jose like those jambody type wey de very clinical. i no go mind Dzeko though, icardi and belotti na still better options.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
weedtaker:
de only thing erickson does better than pogba is crossing the ball and maybe freekick apart from that nothing else, ali na more of a second striker na only to score goals dat one sabi, coutinho na one of those good players in the midst of average joes nothing special, kdb de ghost mode since god knows when, na only kante be strong case.

KDB has 2 goals in his past 2 games and is topping the assist charts in the league.

If KDB has gone ghost, where's Pogba? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Sinizia my man. I don dey wait for ur epistles since Wednesday. Wen we were trying to tell of the teams frailties on Sunday, they were yabbing us bcoz we won Wigan 4-0. The Wigan that we should be beating on a normal day with our eyes closed.
I just dey here dey munch my popcorn, dey laff at all their lamentations since Wednesday..

You know who vex me but I just don't want to quote him? Na Joěace2020. Seeing that dude later come back to complain made me mad few minutes ago. Why was he complaining? Did we lose? Are we not still unbeaten? So why the wailing? No, he should keep celebrating mediocrity. This same drab display plays out all the time and when we point it out, they overlook it coz we later won. Everything I've complained so far even with Ibra always comes back to vindicate me. The Martial complaint also vindicated me.

Mourinho has publicly lambasted Mhiki, Martial, Smalling, Shaw etc on their first mistakes. But will foolishly declare that Ibra and Pogba can't be touched. He will never criticize them, rather he'll divert the attention by talking of the FA being against him, which is true but shouldn't stop us from wining a fuckîng Hull City.

Our first leg against Hull we won by the last minute via Rashford.
Second game, we managed to win 2 goals.
Third game they won us in what was our most pathetic display of the season.
4th game, they held us to a draw result.

Check the pattern. Nothing changes. We always struggle and Mourinho will never change tactics. But no, since we are unbeaten, don't complain. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lana1:
Lmao. U don come again.
Pogba best midfielder in the EPL?? Well, whatever makes u sleep at night bro....

Di Maria that made Fifa TOTY that time, did he make it bcoz he was throwing shot-crosses at United or bcoz he was an integral part of the Madrid that won UCL the year before?? Dey there dey deceive urself.
Pogba that is the 4th best ranked midfielder according to Fifa is based more on his exploits from last season(Juve) and has very little to do with what he's do
lne so far in United.

Oga, who is the current FIFA best player of the year?

name the current FIFA pro 11

name the current 4th best midfielder in the world

until you discredit pogba's position as the 4th best midfielder in the world which no EPL player was placed ahead of him, he is better than anybody in the epl

you support man united well well na you no dey support the manager, hypocrite
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
diggz:

Oga kip kwayet and stop chatting shyte....! Ur guy claimed pogba to be the best midfielder in epl and dat is the issue on ground not who is the highest rated player.

The same pogba who mou is still searching for his best position in the midfield after spending Nigeria's budget sum to purchase, that is the same player who is the best,abi?

I have asked what criteria Ur guy used in arriving at that warakpaa induced statement and I am yet to get one. If you care to step in and tell us how pogba is the best midfielder in the pl this season, please by all means do. If not, shutdafvck up!!!
oga carry ur shutdafvck up go meet uefa and whoscored.

he said pogba is the best, you said no, we carry matter enter FIFA and whoscred hand, dem support my comrade claim, you just begin the foam for mouth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Height of tomfoolery shocked shocked

DopeJemi how high up are you? How high is high enough? Are you eye an eye with the higher up tomfools?

Sinizia which kind shot you dey fire like this? Shey make we play Fight Muzik?

This fool you no go respect yourself. grin grin

Na just post, I don't fight with my fellow United fan. Carry you Don King spirit go your thread. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
weedtaker:
grin well, jose like those jambody type wey de very clinical. i no go mind Dzeko though, icardi and belotti na still better options.

Belloti has pace, power and hunger in him. I no mind am too but have you seen his bouyout clause? £85M for a rookie. shocked shocked

That's almost half of our transfer cash gone.

Dzeko is past it IMHO, plus getting him means long football that we should be moving away from. We need to keep the ball on the ground and slice through dogged oppositions. We tried the long ball route against Stoke and failed woefully.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nihilist:

KDB has 2 goals in his past 2 games and is topping the assist charts in the league.

If KDB has gone ghost, where's Pogba? grin
2goals in past 10games cheesy him really de ghost mode since na just few days ago him wake up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
weedtaker:
See how easy it was to come up with excuses of how the other players aren't good enough yet wen we do same for Pogba una go wan start WW3. Issok. Continue!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

hahahahahahaha, abi oh, just imagine the irrelevant things people are concerned about, when the boy plays badly, the next thing you hear is haircuts, dabbing, big boy

fact is, there is no midfielder better than pogba in the premier league, and if in a bad season according to our canopy analysts he can produce 7 goals and so many wasted assists, then I wonder what he will do in his best season, but noooooo, he is a complete waste of money, he dabs too much, he shakes too much, very soon na "he drives too much" we go dey hear
What are ur metrics?
This will probably be the most stupid post I'll ever read today,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lana1:
Lmao. U don come again.

Pogba that is the 4th best ranked midfielder according to Fifa is based more on his exploits from last season(Juve) and has very little to do with what he's done so far in United.

So u can make sense like this? I'm impressed cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
kante is not better than anybody

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
sinizia:

You know who vex me but I just don't want to quote him? Na Joěace2020. Seeing that dude later come back to complain made me mad few minutes ago. Why was he complaining? Did we lose? Are we not still unbeaten? So why the wailing? No, he should keep celebrating mediocrity. This same drab display plays out all the time and when we point it out, they overlook it coz we later won. Everything I've complained so far even with Ibra always comes back to vindicate me. The Martial complaint also vindicated me.

Mourinho has publicly lambasted Mhiki, Martial, Smalling, Shaw etc on their first mistakes. But will foolishly declare that Ibra and Pogba can't be touched. He will never criticize them, rather he'll divert the attention by talking of the FA being against him, which is true but shouldn't stop us from wining a fuckîng Hull City.

Our first leg against Hull we won by the last minute via Rashford.
Second game, we managed to win 2 goals.
Third game they won us in what was our most pathetic display of the season.
4th game, they held us to a draw result.

Check the pattern. Nothing changes. We always struggle and Mourinho will never change tactics. But no, since we are unbeaten, don't complain. angry
Why do you want pogba and ibra to be criticised in public ? Na senior man Dem be.
As long as his tearing them apart in the dressing room am okay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:
Make I show you something.
Ogun punish stat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lana1:
See how easy it was to come up with excuses of how the other players aren't good enough yet wen we do same for Pogba una go wan start WW3. Issok. Continue!!
i no de back pogba, just be say de criticism wey de come de guy way to harsh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
dopeJemi:
kagawa10 see blasphemy shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'm dealing with lots of hypocrites

y'all should name the current best player in the world and also name the current 4th best midfielder in the world, then tell me who is ahead of him in the EPL, when Leicester won the EPL last season, did they stop referring to them as champions this season?

iranu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
@dopejemi cheesy.
See Kante and the coq.
Na twitter I see am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3766) (3767) (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Pegasus01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.