Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,962 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9080098 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) ... (14309) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
liverpool have forked up bigger leads,am not worried.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
chrisley024:
Is this the acclaimed good defence from Spurs acting drama

No Rose and Vertoghen, and Pochettino just ditched the kinda stable 3-5-2.

Wanyama is lost in this game!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:
liverpool have forked up bigger leads,am not worried.
That's if Spurs attack is doing anything. With the one on one missed by Son it seems L'pool are even the one to score next. And I'm surprised at Wayama's performance today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Scummies be like we are leaving 6th for good but seeing Liverpool scores day be like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lana1:
So the person that is supposed to be scoring goals for us don turn creator. So if he wants to be creating, who is supposed to be doing the goalscoring?

No excuse can exonerate Zlatan this season. We ve been sixth bcoz of his wastefulness. Easy things dey hard for am. To score easy tap in, he go wan do kung fu kick.

If anyone deserves to hit the bench between Zlatan and Martial, its definitely Zlatan!

Can Martial create those chances Ibra is creating? Ibra does so much more than you think or see him do. He defends, scores, create chances and links well with others. He just can't be in two places at the same time.

Don't say he should be dropped just cos you wanna see Martial get some play time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2017
elrony:

I no like to dey see Fellaini for pitch except we dey run route one things!!... so I concur!!

Why the hell Mou had to leave Ibra and bring in Fellaini sef?
By next season, Zlatan will be 37, much slower, much worse than he is now, facing the likes of Pique, Hummels and Co; more brutal and tough defenders. Guess what? He'll still be unbenchable, selling jerseys instead of scoring goals, and Mourinho will keep mute and focus his anger on "non-superstars". Nonsense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
chrisley024:
That's if Spurs attack is doing anything. With the one on one missed by Son it seems L'pool are even the one to score next. And I'm surprised at Wayama's performance today.
if they can manage a goal in this half or the next ten minutes of the other the half na draw.

who see that dembele dribble ?
the guy too good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Even Lucas is in defence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
sinizia:

By next season, Zlatan will be 37, much slower, much worse than he is now, facing the likes of Pique, Hummels and Co; more brutal and tough defenders. Guess what? He'll still be unbenchable, selling jerseys instead of scoring goals, and Mourinho will keep mute and focus his anger on "non-superstars". Nonsense.

No worry na EFL cup Zlatan go dey play!!!

No be only you dey feel the frustrations dished by the old man and his oga. I'm tired too!

We can't depend on a 37 yr old striker to lead us to glory next season, this is not MLS or Chinese league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

if they can manage a goal in this half or the next ten minutes of the other the half na draw.

the guy too good.

Dembele is a showman. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

the guy too good.

E go hard to draw this match!!!

Davies and Dier just sell match like puff puff

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
elrony:

No worry na EFL cup Zlatan go dey play!!!

No be only you dey feel the frustrations dished by the old man and his oga. I'm tired too!

We can't depend on a 37 yr old striker to lead us to glory next season, this is not MLS or Chinese league

As it stands now na injury sure pass. My prayer na once season end, the next week while Zlatan is holidaying in Malibu, one giant crab go bite em leg and he'd be ruled out of the season. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Leyqute:

Can Martial create those chances Ibra is creating? Ibra does so much more than you think or see him do. He defends, scores, create chances and links well with others. He just can't be in two places at the same time.

Don't say he should be dropped just cos you wanna see Martial get some play time.

You forgot that Ibra misses 100 before he scores 1.. He should be topping the scorers chart bar his wastefulness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
point of correction "ingrates" Zlatan is 35
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
sinizia:

As it stands now na injury sure pass. My prayer na once season end, the next week while Zlatan is holidaying in Malibu, one giant crab go bite em leg and he'd be ruled out of the season. grin grin

LMAOOOgrin , abi make him break leg for Karate practice na him sure pass!!

I just wish he could be more clinical in front of goal, we need that from him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Leyqute:

Dembele is a showman. Simple.
no go there
his passing and dribbling dey on point and his not a defensive liability wetin you want again ?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

no go there
his passing and dribbling dey on point and his not a defensive liability wetin you want again ?

The dude loves to dribble. That's why I called him a showman. He probably averages 3 dribble for 10 passes completed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
elrony:

You forgot that Ibra misses 100 before he scores 1.. He should be topping the scorers chart bar his wastefulness.

Alright. He loses chances and should be benched.

Who would you put in attack to replace him who will offer more than he's offering in this squad.

Answers on a postcard please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Scummies - We are moving from 6th.. ..Halleluyah

Sadio Mane-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Leyqute:

Alright. He loses chances and should be benched.

Who would you put in attack to replace him who will offer more than he's offering in this squad.

Answers on a postcard please

What we are saying or at least what am saying is that in games like the Watford zlatan should have been subbed at 75mins with rashford and then we see what martial mata and mhiki can do with rashford upfront.

Its not than zlatan should be completely benched but he should be subbed sometimes. Him playing 90mind all the time is just annoying especially when he seems to be tired or having an off spell in the latter part of a game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
codedguy1:

What we are saying or at least what am saying is that in games like the Watford zlatan should have been subbed at 75mins with rashford and then we see what martial mata and mhiki can do with rashford upfront.

Its not than zlatan should be completely benched but he should be subbed sometimes. Him playing 90mind all the time is just annoying especially when he seems to be tired or having an off spell in the latter part of a game.

Id love to see this happen as well but defensively we're kinda fragile. Most times we're either having a one goal lead or looking for a goal by the 70th minute and this doesn't help matters. .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Still 6th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
Still 6th but 2 points from 2nd place 13 games left.

Outside Chelsea no one is guaranteed top 4 as it stands.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2017
Eat sleep sixth repeat grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
"I'm happy with Anthony's last two weeks of work. The way he faced the work, hard work, with more concentration and more determination.

"That's why I gave him this gift, to start this game. Normally, after Leicester, I'd start with the same players and keep Marcus [Rashford] in the team. I just felt Marcus doesn't need a boost because he's playing all the time. Anthony was maybe feeling a little bit down and needed a gift. He answered in the best way.

"The Anthony Martial I want is the Martial of the last two weeks of training. If he trains the way he did in the past two weeks, he performs naturally the way he did today - or better.

"I think he is still missing a bit of his confidence. I kept shouting at him to attack the defender and go to the one-on-one as he needs that confidence but he's working very well. Anthony needs to feel that I am looking at him and that I know what he did in training and the effort he put in. So I gave him his chance and he played well. He had a good game for me."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
Oasis007:
"I'm happy with Anthony's last two weeks of work. The way he faced the work, hard work, with more concentration and more determination.

"That's why I gave him this gift, to start this game. Normally, after Leicester, I'd start with the same players and keep Marcus [Rashford] in the team. I just felt Marcus doesn't need a boost because he's playing all the time. Anthony was maybe feeling a little bit down and needed a gift. He answered in the best way.

"The Anthony Martial I want is the Martial of the last two weeks of training. If he trains the way he did in the past two weeks, he performs naturally the way he did today - or better.

"I think he is still missing a bit of his confidence. I kept shouting at him to attack the defender and go to the one-on-one as he needs that confidence but he's working very well. Anthony needs to feel that I am looking at him and that I know what he did in training and the effort he put in. So I gave him his chance and he played well. He had a good game for me."

- Jose Mourinho

Fukc Mourinho cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sir Leyqute, codedguy1 Just replied you .

Hope you have seen the positives?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
"We could kill the game with more goals but we didn't so I thought, if we don't kill it one way, by scoring a third goal, I am killing it by bringing on Marouane Fellaini for stability in midfield; to deal with the direct football to Troy Deeney and Stefano Okaka. We did very well and it was very much deserved."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
"Paul is playing with great balance, great balance. These last two matches, he's played with his brain. He's recovering lots of balls and has been very good in his positional play."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
"It was beautiful. The period before the first goal was amazing. The crowd were so happy and so enthusiastic because the quality, the chances, the beauty, the football, the movement, the chances, the saves.

"It was absolutely amazing. It would have been a football crime if we didn't score a goal in that period. We scored and it was an important goal for our confidence. It was a little bit of a sense of relief, arriving at half-time winning."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
zlatan10:
point of correction "ingrates" Zlatan is 35

What's our business with his age...Mourinho didn't know his age?===If you are not playing to United standards, then the player can kindly go fvck himself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
"I'm happy - the team is defending well. Sometimes, we have different reasons to change the defenders but we are defending well as a team. Then, if the goalkeeper makes an important save in a certain moment, like David De Gea did with the Mauro Zarate free-kick, it's even more important. But, as a team, we're defending well."

- Jose Mourinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) ... (14309) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.