Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,812 members, 7,927,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9077817 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) ... (14308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
elampiro:

Mark Clattenburg quits Premier League for mega-money move to Saudi Arabia

Good for him, useless ref!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Hmm....gabriel Jesus out for 3 months? A significant goal threat lost for city? Everything is just falling in place for us at the moment!

cheesy
To be replaced by Aguero.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
eph12:

Jesus now a significant goal threat? He never even reach 2 months sef

Was he not performing? No be why Aguero been dey check text for bench since?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:

To be replaced by Aguero.

Aguero is pained! Let's hope his sadness and willingness to cut out turns him into welbeck!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Was he not performing? No be why Aguero been dey check text for bench since?
I just think significant is a strong word to use there. Yes he was performing but he is only played 3-4 matches. The potential is there yea but still not significant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
elampiro:

Go and sit down.

Did Maria doesnt need anyone to shine. Di Maria was shortlisted for the best player award last world cup. He was great for Madrid, particularly in the last season. Was Verrati there?

It's you who should shut it up, lame ass!

Eediot who admitted that he never watched Di maria during his poor spell this season, yet always come up with his stupidity everytime Di maria had a good performance.

Maybe your poor brain wasn't functioning enough to know Messi was Argentina's playmaker at the worldcup and was the one who kept supplying most of Di Maria passes, for example, his goal against the Swiss was fashioned out by Messi

Di Maria doesn't need anyone to shine yet he always look pathetic for Psg during Verratti injury lay-off? Go and have something else for your stupid brain to think about because I'm sure it isn't good for football.

Foolish He goat who knows nothing yet thinks he's wise.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Seem you are prepared to engage Kagawa10 in a lengthy but pointless Discourse?!

We all know stats doesn't tell the whole story.

But what I've seen with my eyes is the fact that Kante is the better player. First and foremost, Kante is the one who often progresses his team play from the midfield while Matic is often a bit laid back. Hence, opposition tries to man-mark him at times like Spurs did. That's why I think Fabregas inclusion would have helped to give Chelsea more control in the midfield and would relieve some of Kante's burden. If Kante's given lot of time and space like Herrera often had, you wouldn't even compare him to Herrera.

We all saw the havoc Kante wrecked against Arsenal when afforded plenty of time and space on the ball but with all the space and time Herrera has had so far due to opposition not glancing at his direction, he's still uninventive and when he makes the occasional odd incisive pass, some people choose that moment to cream their pants.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
[b][/b]

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
PietroRico:
just like you think many many things about Herrera
You think too much

I'm grateful that my brain isn't often in the state of dormancy as yours. So why shouldn't I think with it?

Am I the cause of the state of your dormant stupid brain? cheesy

Leave me abegi, I aint the cause of your problem.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lineup

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
Even if Zlatan dies today, Expect him to be in the starting Lineup Next week.

IM TIRED OF THIS SHÌT...Play Rashford in the CF, It's just ordinary Saint Etienne...How is this fair?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Fvck...I won't be able to watch the match till 6 hrs after it starts

*Logs out of Nairaland*
*Logs out of Instagram*
*Logs out of Twitter*
*Logs out of Snapchat*
*Logs out of Life*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

I'm grateful that my brain isn't often in the state of dormancy as yours. So why shouldn't I think with it?

Am I the cause of the state of your dormant stupid brain? cheesy

Leave me abegi, I aint the cause of your problem.

Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2017
PietroRico:
Smh
Surely at the state of your dormant brain, not I.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Them dey burn firewood for this stadium ni? Or do I need glasses? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
I saw that Bailly though grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
This lineup don increase my fever... I suppose dey sleep !!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
i thought just struck me dis evening. Close ur eyes nd visualize Kante in AN MUFC home Jersey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
stylochime:
i thought just struck me dis evening. Close ur eyes nd visualize Kante in AN MUFC home Jersey
Ugly sight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
What kind of defending is this? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
1-0.....zlatan 21 goals and counting!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
That goal get k-leg: even the free kick get as ee be. That Pogba brother be like an active westlemania participant.

Was that Mellina Trump I just saw on the VIP stand?

I yam cuming, let me check it out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wow PDP goes international

Awards Dodgy freekick, turns down stonewall penalty
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
That goal get k-leg: even the free kick get as ee be. That Pogba brother be like an active westlemania participant.

Was that Mellina Trump I just saw on the VIP stand?

I yam cuming, let me check it out.

The entire Pogba family look like they run a Rent-a-hitman business

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
We are defending too too deep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
Valencia just leaves his duty post at will. Bailey is our make-shift RB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2017
SMH Some Mofo on my list has spoiled the scoreline...Might as well Follow it keenly on Text.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bailly today's brainfart is max.

Abeg has Fellaini made a forward pass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
capricornian:
We are defending too too deep

Too many unnecessary passes in our defense. Then pogba does the ong ball.

No pressure on st Etienne at all, if not for that deflection this first half na draw.

That pogba brother be like African terminator.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
The foul that led to d goal get as e be. That thing no resemble foul for my eye. But shaa we dey win so no matter. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

It's you who should shut it up, lame ass!

Eediot who admitted that he never watched Di maria during his poor spell this season, yet always come up with his stupidity everytime Di maria had a good performance.

Maybe your poor brain wasn't functioning enough to know Messi was Argentina's playmaker at the worldcup and was the one who kept supplying most of Di Maria passes, for example, his goal against the Swiss was fashioned out by Messi

Di Maria doesn't need anyone to shine yet he always look pathetic for Psg during Verratti injury lay-off? Go and have something else for your stupid brain to think about because I'm sure it isn't good for football.

Foolish He goat who knows nothing yet thinks he's wise.

The way you resorted to insults here, it's very clear you are bereft of ideas.

Di want the player who created for Argentina with his dangerous runs, Messi benefited from these.

Was Messi or Verratti in Di Maria team when Di Maria helped Madrid to beat Bayern Munich with great counter attacking football, and he helped Madrid to beat Athletic Madrid in the final of the UCL?

You no know ball

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3804) (3805) (3806) (3807) (3808) (3809) (3810) ... (14308) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: lekkie073(m), PendragonVII, odizeey(m), Lannyjoe4u and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.