Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,309 members, 7,894,311 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3919) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8959242 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) ... (14259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2017
chrisley024:
City should just don't lose that game cos I don't want those clowns here grin

let's hope Fraudiola delivers for all of England. Those nitwits should be nowhere top 4. Just hurts that we are just as bad with our constant draws.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Arsenal to win please

And thY shall know what trolling means

Spy360 ,Kokaneprodigy.. ....we are bringing this place down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2017
bigkesh:
Arsenal to win please

Oga! Na me cause all this sudden solidarity featuring painment? grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2017
bigkesh:
Arsenal to win please

wink wink
but scummies are damn shameless sha , learnt they invaded the Chelsea thread to troll, even if Chelsea decides to forfeit 5 games scummies wont still catch up. this is the shamelessness I have been talking abt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
wink wink
but scummies are damn shameless sha , learnt they invaded the Chelsea thread to troll, even if Chelsea decides to forfeit 5 games scummies wont still catch up. this is the shamelessness I have been talking abt
If they had won and we lost then it would have been understandable

Fuckers couldn't even move their thread by 3 pages on a matchday but they were barking and gnashing on our thread just to release frustration
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
bigkesh:

If they had won and we lost then it would have been understandable

Fuckers couldn't even move their thread by 3 pages on a matchday but they were barking and gnashing on our thread just to release frustration

after buying a dabadinho for over 100M and that we should all be scared undecided undecided, scummies were calling for Rooney to come to their rescue grin grin grin fat fcking Rooney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
“I think in football, especially in teams that want to win things, you need consistency in the individuals."

“In some others clubs, in some teams where you play for top 10, playing a player with talent is always welcome even if that talent is not consistent."

“Even if that talent is one day, yes, one day, no – in these teams at this level, you need to be consistent.

“And today for 90 minutes Valencia was consistent, Ashley Young was consistent, Marcos Rojo was consistent, Bailly was consistent, Fellaini was consistent, Carrick was consistent.

“And the other ones were not consistent.

Jose mourinho......www.skysports.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
These 3 Players will play on Tuesday!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Oasis007:
These 3 Players will play on Tuesday!

Again, they played in majority of our other draws this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
See finishing? grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
We took four points from two games without Pogba and Ibrahimovic, which is even more than the 1. 89 points average point we have taken per game this season.

Pogba and Ibrahimovic add more quality but there is no guarantee we would have won the match with them. I think we even missed Herrera more.

We missed three starters, and we were able to restrict West Bromwich from going forward, we know they are hard to stop from playing offensive and causing some trouble. They took just three shots against 11 which is their average. Possession was 75-25 in our favour. Our boys tried it is just that our boys lacked experience on how to breakdown a team parking the bus.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
elampiro:
We took four points from two games without Pogba and Ibrahimovic, which is even more than the 1. 89 points average point we have taken per game this season.

Pogba and Ibrahimovic add more quality but there is no guarantee we would have won the match with them. I think we even missed Herrera more.

We missed three starters, and we were able to restrict West Bromwich from going forward, we know they are hard to stop from playing offensive and causing some trouble. They took just three shots against 11 which is their average. Possession was 75-25 in our favour. Our boys tried it is just that our boys lacked experience on how to breakdown a team parking the bus.

could've nicked a goal if those two played if you look at the amount of crosses we put into that West Brom box yesterday,since our passing game didn't yield too many promising chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
SIRcumalot:

could've nicked a goal if those two played if you look at the amount of crosses we put into that West Brom box yesterday,since our passing game didn't yield too many promising chances.

When last did they score from a cross? Moreover we had Fellaini on the field.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
iheanyi40:
lol, e sure me say u ma fit worst pass me sef, grin tongue

Lol...nwanne how na? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
elampiro:

When last did they score from a cross? Moreover we had Fellaini on the field.
the Liverpool game comes to mind.
if you remember felliani and ibra contributed to the build up of that goal.
pogba with ibra alongside Fellaini are more likely to make something of those crosses yesterday.
am not yabbing our guys they tried their best.i still remember that Chelsea-west Brom game.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
lordfalcao:
hazard 11 goals is keeping him on top of the table.

Mkhitaryan 7 goals is keeping him on the 6th just like Drake's "views from the 6 "

Go and complain to Infantino..
Well unfortunately there is nothing like views from the six. It's called views.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
So Pep choose to play with no DM today.

Wrong lineup from livescore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
SIRcumalot:

the Liverpool game comes to mind.
if you remember felliani and ibra contributed to the build up of that goal.
pogba with ibra alongside Fellaini are more likely to make something of those crosses yesterday.
am not yabbing our guys they tried their best.i still remember that Chelsea-west Brom game.

E don tey wey we play Liverpool na

Fellaini is most likely to score from crossing. I don't know what Ibrahimovic does these days. Pogba could get his head on the ball and fail to direct it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
elampiro:

E don tey wey we play Liverpool na

Fellaini is most likely to score from crossing. I don't know what Ibrahimovic does these days. Pogba could get his head on the ball and fail to direct it.
I no wan mention the boro game because our ground ball they work for that match na him make go the Liverpool game because of the similarities In situation.

na big guys like those two you want if no be pure header them fit knock down balls.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Party don start for gayners thread and una still dey here? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Navas will be converted soon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
city don cool down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
SIRcumalot:
city don cool down
The game is becoming more uninteresting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
So City have been waiting for Arsenal to equalise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
chrisley024:
So City have been waiting for Arsenal to equalise
them no fit even defend that one goal till half time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:
See finishing? grin

STALKER

MY Biggest fan....Keep up with your Joblessness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Gyalchester:

STALKER

MY Biggest fan....Keep up with your Joblessness.

Stalker? Yeah right! No harm in showing the rest of the flock how much of an idiot even non man united fans think you are!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Stalker? Yeah right! No harm in showing the rest of the flock how much of an idiot even non man united fans think you are!

You A bigger idiot, married goat trolling the entire NL.....Kill yourself Poor man.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
^^^

E don pain my ibadan guy reach bone! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
SIRcumalot:

them no fit even defend that one goal till half time.
They should just draw I hope
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Arsenal just scoring from nothing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
Arsenal come on fire on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) ... (14259) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: benedictilemona(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.