Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,244 members, 7,894,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8957477 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) ... (14259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:

As I dey see u so, u go like fast money, fast cars grin grin

Fast money will go fast so no I prefer slow money lol.
Not really a fast car person, prefer solid n rugged.
But that is not even the koko. Guy just buy property if u have the money, God has stopped creating more land but people still dey born go.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
afrodoc2:

But that is not even the koko. Guy just buy property if u have the money, God has stopped creating more land but people still dey born go.

Mtcheew so you a broke boy...Making bets you can't match online, you knew no one would take you on your bet...Broke man.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao.... Na Armed robber you suppose be. grin

After working with oyibo and naija politicians tell me if you ma no go sabi rob? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gyalchester:

I'm not a gambler...I could lay down 1000 dollars I later reduced it to 400 because I don't believe in big betting...If it sure for you, drop 200 dollars mumu...My family is very rich that doesn't mean I should go around wasting the money...Come bet $5 With me not to talk of $500 broke booy.

That man is a fvcking doctor or claims to be I work at an internship obvious I can match his financial power if I want but it's not worth it once again Broke boy stfu grin

1000 is bigger than 700, imagine 700 asking 1000 if he has more zeros than him when obviously we can see the number of zeros each figure carry

foh with yo broke ass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hazardfan1: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
afrodoc2:

Abeg, na Nihilist fit put head for that kind amount, no be person like me, na d equivalent of that $1000 dey my hem hem hem wey I no see collect, twwwiinkkass and Geeetheeelp kon collect anoda 100k again....

If I die now, na greed and free money go likely kill me grin grin

You go like German ride wella be that.... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hazardfan1: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

After working with oyibo and naija politicians tell me if you ma no go sabi rob? wink

I see, but we no want make una win Europa abeg, except if it's gonna fuccck Arsenal up sha. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funlordjnr:

So jose is lying? Or who trains shaw?

He has stated that it is a mental issue with the player so who do we now blame for not getting their head right? Jose or shaw?
Lol. Mental issue bawo grin Anoda excuse for Mourinho to deflect the topic from why we drew again on Saturday.

This is simply another KDB and Lukaku case. Mourinho throwing players under the bus and turning fans against them. Even some Chelsea fans ve admitted that they actually believed Mourinho when he said Mata wasn't good enough.

How is Shaw that has only played 600mins this season, whose last game was March 4 and has been the scapegoat since that Watford game last year not good enough for the team?? Even Rooney that has been sitting on the bench since has seen 1000 mins of action.

I think say na joke, but when i saw TFM's numbers, fear catch me. The boy has played only 1 minute all season.

How can u expect som1 to perform if u no wan give am any chance??

Forget. If Mourinho ants to get rid of a player, he has his way of going about it. And people are always so eager to believe him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nihilist:

Plus bills and mortgage, my monthly expenditure for accommodation is under 1k pounds. If I lose that amount on a team I hate, you will hear my name on the news grin

Chaiii.....Nihilist this is really funny tho cheesy cheesy. Meanwhile, I no go even put my 10k naira on this issh I no lie u.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hazardfan1:

I see, but we no want make una win Europa abeg, except if it's gonna fuccck Arsenal up sha. grin grin

Arsenal are already _fucked with our without us winning europa! They must experience the joys of Thursday night football in stadiums in close proximity to Syria next season!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hazardfan1:

Abeg, na Nihilist fit put head for that kind amount, no be person like me, na d equivalent of that $1000 dey my hem hem hem wey I no see collect, twwwiinkkass and Geeetheeelp kon collect anoda 100k again....

If I die now, na greed and free money go likely kill me grin grin

You go like German ride wella be that.... cheesy

Yeah, but like I said don't spend your money on car after car. It's never too early to buy land or build.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
diggz:

Chaiii.....Nihilist this is really funny tho cheesy cheesy. Meanwhile, I no go even put my 10k naira on this issh I no lie u.

grin

Afrodoc dey vex gaan. Opening Bid 1k. People have gone to visit the fishes of the lagoon for less.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Mental issue bawo grin Anoda excuse for Mourinho to deflect the topic from why we drew again on Saturday.

This is simply another KDB and Lukaku case. Mourinho throwing players under the bus and turning fans against them. Even some Chelsea fans ve admitted that they actually believed Mourinho when he said Mata wasn't good enough.

How is Shaw that has only played 600mins this season, whose last game was March 4 and has been the scapegoat since that Watford game last year not good enough for the team?? Even Rooney that has been sitting on the bench since has seen 1000 mins of action.

I think say na joke, but when i saw TFM's numbers, fear catch me. The boy has played only 1 minute all season.

How can u expect som1 to perform if u no wan give am any chance??

Forget. If Mourinho ants to get rid of a player, he has his way of going about it. And people are always so eager to believe him

Mourinho expects TFM to get better on the bench. Smh
Please nobody should get it twisted I still support JM as the manager but we should not be blind to his mistakes.
TFM has barely featured even in cup games. Shaw, Martial and co are being hung out to dry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hazardfan1: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Arsenal are already _fucked with our without us winning europa! They must experience the joys of Thursday night football in stadiums in close proximity to Syria next season!

Lwkm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hazardfan1: 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
afrodoc2:

Yeah, but like I said don't spend your money on car after car. It's never too early to buy land or build.

True that, the money never even mature well, we are still keeping the hustle real.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
eph12:

You watched his only game this season? That's my context.

Are you aware the Bournemouth match is not Shaw's only appearance this season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nihilist:

grin

Afrodoc dey vex gaan. Opening Bid 1k. People have gone to visit the fishes of the lagoon for less.

Haba e no reach like that Na.
I don't really follow the betting schemes here but I am almost certain I have seen 500GBP or 1000 GBP bets here.

Meanwhile see as Griffon dey tease you for radio lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
afrodoc2:

Haba e no reach like that Na.
I don't really follow the betting schemes here but I am almost certain I have seen 500GBP or 1000 GBP bets here.

Meanwhile see as Griffon dey tease you for radio lol

Guy I collect shoutout. I dey train dey laugh like fool.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

1000 is bigger than 700, imagine 700 asking 1000 if he has more zeros than him when obviously we can see the number of zeros each figure carry

foh with yo broke ass

LMFAO.

I find it hilarious I pay $300 a month on data to read broke boys chatting who's broke on $1 prepaid plans on cheap $80 phones...bruh what kind of life are you living

Your playmates are donjazet lordfalcao funlord lana1 etc...this thread for soccer respect your skull.
I will pray for you when next I visit my shrine till then RECEIVE SENSE...hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
Lana1 read all those links I posted! Especially Phil nevilles assessment! Lukey shaw na just pristine ajebo going by what past coaches have also stated! Its not all jose!

I don tire for this nairaland wey no dey allow person fit quote him own mention or even enter fresh page! So tey one day I find myself inside one strange guy account they control the guy posts sef!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
Gyalchester:

LMFAO.

I find it hilarious I pay $300 a month on data to read broke boys chatting who's broke on $1 prepaid plans on cheap $80 phones...bruh what kind of life are you living

Your playmates are donjazet lordfalcao funlord lana1 etc...this thread for soccer respect your skull.
I will pray for you when next I visit my shrine till then RECEIVE SENSE...hahaha

alright sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

alright sir

Good boy, I'm almost proud of you, keep working hard and minding your business, someday you will alleviate yourself out of poverty.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiii cheesygrin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
Afrodoc2 come lend me that ur $1k, I need am cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
elrony:

Why not ask our chairman from "brokelyn ibadan?" Him get enough change to spare it seems! You know say na boss! wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hazardfan1: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
elrony:

Abeg no forget my cut if the money reach ur Hand abi make we beg Gyalchester make he wire us $100 each.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
elrony:

Lmao
You no see say Na money doubling scheme?
I wan use 1k make 2k. If I lend u shey u go return 2k?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Why not ask our chairman from "brokelyn ibadan?" Him get enough change to spare it seems! You know say na boss! wink

Have you finished from your taxi cab business for the day, won't you go and have carnal knowledge with women old enough to be Your daughters...why are you throwing shade

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Lana1 read all those links I posted! Especially Phil nevilles assessment! Lukey shaw na just pristine ajebo going by what past coaches have also stated! Its not all jose!
I go read am. The only thing Shaw is guilty of are his injuries. The guy is obviously made of glass. But no doubt he's a good LB.

I don tire for this nairaland wey no dey allow person fit quote him own mention or even enter fresh page! So tey one day I find myself inside one strange guy account they control the guy posts sef!
I thought i was the only one having this problem. Seun wetin dey happen na....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
hehehehe!! cheesy. old skool opera mini no dey ever carry last. na chrome and other high tech browser they get this issue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
SIRcumalot:
hehehehe!! cheesy.
old skool opera mini no dey ever carry last.
na chrome and other high tech browser they get this issue.

You sure! I use both an Iphone and a bbq10! So wetin dey happen? And how did I end up in someone else's account? Even seun had to come and ask me which network I was using when I lash am with the news! Him sef fear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) ... (14259) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), JayKayMaybachz(m), Sportsweb, Realtord43, paafin(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.