Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,960 members, 7,876,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8906656 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin

Shey you know say na failed rapper too...him stage name for ib na Mc dudu nostrils!
Arrhh, you are evil mehn

Remind me to run next time I see u wielding an axe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2017
When will people learn not to tackle Funlord?
Well no one NOSE tomorrow. cheesy

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

See the cursed bonobo monkey taking a screen shot of him actually attempting to report some sport section niggas!

Useless cowardly idiot with a soul forged in the toilets of hades!

How una take dey capture these things? Hackers full this thread oo.. I fear for my life

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2017
afrodoc2:
When will people learn not to tackle Funlord?
Well no one NOSE tomorrow. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin falls from MTN mast

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2017
elrony:

Bros I take God beg you!!!

No reason am like that.

But bros talk true..when u dey see that pink upandan, e nor dey do you somehow?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2017
joeace2020:

How una take dey capture these things? Hackers full this thread oo.. I fear for my life

Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Lmao

lol..Bros abeg make una help una brother career

Listen and rate song produced and recorded by me

https://www.nairaland.com/3721656/listen-rate-song-nairalander-baby
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2017
joeace2020:

lol..Bros abeg make una help una brother career

Listen and rate song produced and recorded by me

https://www.nairaland.com/3721656/listen-rate-song-nairalander-baby

Beat was nice....enjoyed that ethereal synth in the background...would have loved some heavier drums in there though like some mpc-3000 type of kicks but that's just the boom bap in me wishing..standard naija up tempo fare but I guess you have to go commercial like everyone else so no shaking there..this kind of jam go hit for naija weddings pass! Singing was nice but you also sound like that kcee guy....a lot! Good effort!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Beat was nice....enjoyed that ethereal synth in the background...would have loved some heavier drums in there though like some mpc-3000 type of kicks but that's just the boom bap in me wishing..standard naija up tempo fare but I guess you have to go commercial like everyone else so no shaking there..this kind of jam go hit for naija weddings pass! Singing was nice but you also sound like that kcee guy....a lot! Good effort!

I agree with your assessment. The synth was the standout from an otherwise generic Nigerian song. There was a piano section on the beat that reminded of Shank's Julie.

Altogether a pleasant but forgettable track. Joeace has a good voice though and is a skilled producer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 8:40am On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

grin

Shey you know say na failed rapper too...him stage name for ib na Mc dudu nostrils!

LMAO

Your wickedness is legendary

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2017
angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2017
Nihilist:

I agree with your assessment. The synth was the standout from an otherwise generic Nigerian song. There was a piano section on the beat that reminded of Shank's Julie.

Altogether a pleasant but forgettable track. Joeace has a good voice though and is a skilled producer

Yeah...even he would hear almost 42 tracks like his on urban radio before today runs out! But that's what sells in these ster tho...so I can't stand in his way! Alternatively he can go the mix tape route and put out the sort of hot _shit he really wants to do from his heart and in turn get himself a cult classic! Worked 4 my nigga el dee back in the day!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:48am On Apr 04, 2017

This site stinks!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2017
Nihilist:

you know, I was convinced you were going to Diss this track like you always do to the almost every other thing about the nigga grin

Fair play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2017
PietroRico:
you know, I was convinced you were going to Diss this track like you always do to the almost every other thing about the nigga grin

Fair play

I am not a monster, and most of my disses are clapbacks anyway. I try as much as possible to be courteous on all occasions. Plus, the guy definitely has the talent, he just needs to work on his individuality in a crowded sonic-scape

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2017
MAKE I NO YARN:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/10824133/luke-shaw-back-in-manchester-united-squad-after-talks-with-jose-mourinho

"The harshest possible comments that can be leveled at you is that you don't train hard enough! Jose has leveled that at Luke and I obviously worked with him for a couple of years with England. This is a sensational talent, who has got many years in front of him."

Gary "the pundit" Neville!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Thanks boss. Na hunger dey make man go commercial oo. Honestly i am more of a soul music, rnb kind of guy. I have received lots of advice on working towards a genre i am more comfortable with but the problem is just the sad way the ears of most Nigerians are configured. Na only gbedu music Naija people wan hear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2017
Nihilist:

Wow! Today has to be Christmas day. Duff my hat to you sir for this review on my music. thanks for the amazing criticism. I will work more on making songs that people would find more pleasant and unforgettable. Just trying to test the waters outside a genre i am more comfortable with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2017
Because of Nihilist, i vex enter market in solidiarity grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EmmGee: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2017
joeace2020:
Because of Nihilist, i vex enter market in solidiarity grin grin grin
Messi on bench?
No chillgrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Nose-a Igiebor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2017
EmmGee:

Messi on bench?
No chillgrin

no time. if you fucck up, i bench you. The guy just pack rating, everybody just dey chance am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2017
SeekinAttention:
It's normal for fans of diff club to troll themselves. E.g
Kokaneprodigy vs Lana1
Chelseafan1 vs dmcdad
Spy360 vs elrony
Bykebyke vs Nihilist (messhit vs penaldo)
Airmark vs Raumdeuter...

But this funlord vs wingback, I no con understand oo.
Or there is something involved?
cheesy cheesy I'm sure those two follow each other on this forum.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2017
joeace2020:

grin grin grin grin grin grin falls from MTN mast
And what exactly are u doing on an MTN mast as early as 6:29am? searching for cheats?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EmmGee: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Make una see fine rich man from brokelyn ibadan abeg? So this is the guy always quick to call others ugly and broke? Hian! See nostrils?

You look like the product of an orgy between an aged male orangutan and 2 female chimps! You would also be a good spokesman for kiwi brand polish!

By the way I don't see you denying if this is you or any of the points I've made!

grin grin grin

The guy is fine na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2017
EmmGee:

You try sha

I don't play career mode with strong team/players.

Maybe coz I'm too good cool
Both fifa and pes

I am kinda getting bored sef, i have won all the trophies available for 6 seasons straight, maybe i should go to some lower division team and build them up. Using those weak guys nor easy sha. What have you achieved with them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

And what exactly are u doing on an MTN mast as early as 6:29am? searching for cheats?

Tell us what you used to do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
bigkesh:

The guy is fine na

You need to see the deleted ones! Wait. For them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

You need to see the deleted ones! Wait. For them
abeg! no chase wingback Comot.
e don do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
everton and lukaku no see one thing play against Liverpool for Sunday same thing go continue today.
with this injury wey mane go carry anything fit still happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Funlordjnr and funlordmaniac are 2 different personalities...
Touch junior and the maniac will show ...

Bros calm down n return to normal funlordjnr..
Wingback don run. I for like make he send money give elrony n co so abeg leave am. abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) (3930) (3931) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.